Tasia Imagine

"Uh! Lucas! Can you go a little harder?!"
"Ahh! Shit, Tasia!" He yelled as he was about to cum.
Before he came, I slid from under him doing a 69 position, and rode reverse cowgirl on his dick.
"Aah! Shit!" We both groaned as we rode out our orgasm. After cuming, I layed beside him out of breath.
"Luke?"
"Mhm?"
"Did you use a condom?"
"No. You know I ain't for that condom shit. I'm a raw old fashioned ass nigga." I chuckled and started thinking.
"Lucas? What would you do if I had to get pregnant?"
"I would take care of you and the baby."
"Aww, that's sweet." And with that, I fell asleep.

|NeXt DaY|

"Tasia, honey. Can you help me with the cooking?'
"Yeah." I said going into the kitchen, only to be turned around by running in the bathroom.
"Tj, move out the way!" I said as my cousin was standing in the way.
"Eww!tay-tay! You stank!" He said covering his nose.
"Don't you have a Lego set to build or something?" He rolled his eyes and went downstairs, telling everyone. I walked out the bathroom, but not before getting stopped.
"You might wanna take this." My aunt Linda said giving me a pregnancy test. I nodded and took it going back in the bathroom.
I peed on the stick waiting 5 minutes for the result.
"Omg!" I said gasping and put my hand over my mouth. I can't believe I'm pregnant at 23. Well, I wasn't gonna wait 4ever. I made my way downstairs, hearing everyone having conversation, and stopping.
"Are we having a grand baby?" Mama asked. I nodded my head with a smile.
"You're having a grand baby! And Lucas, we're having our first child. Gospel life." He smiled and picked me up by my waist and placing a big kiss on my lips.
"Hey, yeah. Nuh uh. None of that. That's how u got the one you got right there." We chuckled and went take our seats in the kitchen.
"Everyone hold hands and bow heads." We did as told.
"Dear lord, we thank you for this food, roof over our head, wonderful kids and a son in law, who we are very lucky to have with us. And lord, I ask that you watch over our new grand baby that's soon to be coming. Amen."
"Now let's eat. Y'all mother talks too much." My dad said and we all laughed. After that, we all digged in.