Tasia imagine

"Ready to go home?" Lucas whispered in my ear. We were currently at my sister's dinner party a day before her wedding. His voice gave me the chills. Whoo!
"Yeah." I said with a lump of dryness in my throat. He was rubbing on my legs making his way between my thighs.
"Uh, Tyra, were gonna go. Lucas is getting tired, he had a LONG HARD day at work." She nodded and walked us to our car.
"Drive safe. Goodnight." We replied the same, going home.
"I'm gonna fuck you so long and hard, you'll be hypnotized by this dick. I blushed and waited until we got home.
We were finally home and Lucas didn't waste any time getting out the car.
"Clothes off now!" He said once were in the house. I did as told and waited for him to sex me. He licked his lips , coming my way kissing me hungrily. I moaned into the kiss, turning him on even more.
"Jump." He said demanding. I jumped and he brung me to the room, making sure the door was locked.
"You know the drill." He said. I nodded and got on my kness at the edge of the bed. I grabbed his cock and stroked it 4x, making sure it was throbbing. After doing that, I circled my tongue around the tip, then sticking it in my mouth. He bit his lip shutting his eyes closed. I licked up and down it making it wet then started jacking him off.
"Ugh! Tasia!" He moaned and came. I jumped on top of him, only to be pushed against a wall.
"Don't come unless I tell you to. And tonight the name is daddy. Understand?"
"Yes, daddy." I said. He nodded and slipped in without warning. My walks clenched around his dick making him groan.
"Ugh! Tasia, you're so tight!" I moaned until I couldn't feel voice coming back no time soon. He bounced me up and down on his shaft, making me go crazy. Next thing you know, I was on the bed with my face in the pillow gripping onto the sheets.
"Who's daddy, Tasia?"
"You're daddy!" I screamed as I tried to push him back by his chest with my hand. He chuckled and just kept on going. After that, he flipped me over, eating me out.
"Ugh!Daddy!" I felt him chuckle into my hospot, making me moan more.
"We're not done yet, Tasia." He said. After doing that, he put mg legs behind me ears going in and out my hole.
"Ugh! Daddy!" I said moaning. This shit was hurting like hell. My legs were shaking and I was about to give up.
"Cum now." He said. I came hard and my legs were shaking uncontrollably. And then Lucas came in me. I layed in the bed holding on to my chest, trying to catch my breath.
He chuckled and walked into the bathroom chuckling.
|2 weeks later|
"I can't believe I'm pregnant." I said with my hand over my mouth. I found out I was pregnant a week ago because I kept on throwing up.
"That's how you know you laid it down right." Lucas said. I chuckled and waited for this baby to grow.