You catch his eye at the beach

"Y/n, come on before they get all the good parking spots." My sister shouted from downstairs.
"Hold on. I'm coming." I grabbed my bag rushing downstairs straight into the car.
"Bitchh, you didn't lock my door?"
"Hoe! Key word! Yours!" She sighed and went lock her door, rushing in the car.
~at the beach~
"Now, y/n, bitchh let's have some fun!" My sister yelled.
"Hell Yasss!" I screamed jumping out the car. We ran to the beach, setting up our umbrella up and ran to the water.
"Take ya clothes off." She said winking.
"Shut up!" I chuckled taking my shirt off.
"Ooh! Ah! Look at that body!"
"Oh yeah. Bitch I'm sexy!" I said shaking my butt while taking my shirts off. I got this feelin that someone was staring at me. I looked back and saw this lightskin looking at my ass.
Lucas's POV:
"Man, look at that fine ass bitch ova there!" I said pointing to that girl who was talking her clothes off. She turned around and saw me looking at her ass, and went into the water. Oh fine ass.
"Come on. Let's go holla." Dillyn said jumping up heading straight towards the water.
Y/n's POV:
We were having a good time until this group of boys and the one that was looking at my ass, come running into the water splashing us.
"Hey. No fair!" I said splashing back, but I felt someone pull me by my leg under the water.
"What the hell?" I blew underwater. It was the one that was looking at my ass. He was coming close to me and grabbed me by my waist, kissing me straight on the lips. He kissed me and went right back above water before anybody noticed. While I was just floating under there.