QUICK STORY

I remember one night I had a dream about Jacquees and he can to my house. At first, I didn't pay attention until he was just staring at me. I asked him what he was looking at and he said nothing he just wanted to start start a conversation. I went to get something out of the room, and he followed me. I turned around and he was all up in my face. We was making our way out the room until he pull me back.
"Soo..." He said. He looked so sexy at the moment. I don't know why o said this next thing.
"Can I do something to you I been wanted to do?" He nodded yeah. I grabbed his face and kissed him so hard. Like we were going back and forth. His lips were so...just Oohh!!

And this is where the shit gets SO STUPID. Its a shame. I don't even know what this was. Like 2 weeks later, it was still my dream, and my friend, Sedonia, was opening her locker and all kinds of cheese falls out. Then she sued me, then everyone turned against me. I was like WTF?! Jacquees started going out with her, and he tried to make me jealous. Then like a week later, he tried to come back to me, but being the independent bitch I am, I said NO!

Then I woke up. I looked around. The only part I loved about that dream was me kissing Jacquees. The next day, I couldn't even concentrate. I tried to finish my work to think about me kissing him.