Strict Parents

Y/n's POV:
"Hey, y/n, so I'll talk to you later, right?"
"Yeah. Make sure you call my phone, please?" At this time, I do not want my parents to fuss at me. They are way too strict for my liking. I'm surprised myself I stayed this long with them.
"Got it. I'll call you around 8pm?" I nodded and walked home. They never even got me a car because they don't want me to do something, I'm not supposed to be doing at my age.
    |later that night|
"Y/n,come and get your dinner!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I went downstairs to see my parents gathered around the dinner table. I sat down and began to ask an important question.
"Mom. Dad?"
"Yes, y/n?"
"I been thinking. Can I please have a car?" They both shook their heads no while eating biscotti. I can't believe these two.
"Why not? All the other kids have one at my school."
"But, y/n, we don't want you to be like other kids. And as long as you're in this house, you're gonna respect our decision as your parents." My dad fussed. I suck my teeth and got up to go to my room. I sat in my room, and my house phone ranged.
"Hello?"
"Y/n?"
"Lucas?"
"Yeah. What's the matter? You sound mad."
"Yeah. I am. I asked my parents for a car, an you know what the answer is."
"Yeah, I know that feeling."
We were into a good conversation, until I heard he other tone dial. Oh, lord.
"Hello? Who is this and y r u talking to my daughter? Y/n, is that you on the phone? If it is, get off this phone right now!" I was so shame. I can't believe she doing this. I sighed and smacked my forehead with my palm.
  |Lucas's POV:|
"And who are you?" The woman said over the phone.
"Lucas. Y/n's friend." I didn't wanna say boyfriend because that would get her in extra trouble.
"Friend. Well, listen here. If you ever talk to my daughter and call here, I will have the police track your #, and arrest you. And don't talk to my daughter again, you pervert." She yelled.
Well, damn. I didn't know y/n had parents that strict.