Play fighting

"Lucas, give me the remote!" I said straddling his lap.
"No. Y/n you got to watch what you want for 3 hours. Its my turn." He said turning the channel.
"Foreal give." I said pulling his arm.
"Come and get it then." He said sticking it in his pants.
"You ain't gotta tell me 2x." I said sticking my hand in his pants twisting his nuts.
"Oew! You muthafuka!" He screamed holding his private as I took the remote.
"Oh- luc- I'm so-" I said trying not to laugh at his pain. He stood there looking at me with an intimidating look making me get scared.
"No Lu- I'm sorry!" I said running upstairs.
"Come here!" He said tackling me on the stairs. I laughed as he pulled my hair and try to tickle me.
"Lucas stop!" I laughed as I finally got up kicking him and trying to run. He grabbed my leg makin me trip on my chin.
"Ow! You piece a shit." I said pulling his curls and bending his leg.
"Ow! Shit! Y/n, stop!" He begged tapping the floor.
"Will you give me the remote when I want?" I said pulling it more.
"Yes! Yes! Just let me go! Y/n stop! Ma scalp hurt." He said jerking his head upwards.
"Will you bring me to McDonald's when I want?" I asked him pulling his leg more.
"Yes! Yes!"
"Ok fine with me." I said dropping his head makin his mouth hit the floor.
"Good I'll be in the car." I smiled innocent before skipping outside leaving him on the floor in pain.