Oliver Queen

{arrow}
{perfect - Oliver queen X reader}

You sat down, wearing your gorgeous black dress. Your friend, Amelia, had set up a blind date with one of her "acquaintances". This girls as the one who always had boyfriends, was the life of the party, took shots all day, and usually had way too many one-night stands for a regular girl. You sighed.

You were trying to get over your ex.

That asshole tried to rape you, and it didn't turn out well for the court. So now you were extremely wary around men. Let me explain your personality to you.

You loved books, MARVEL, and were obsessed with Supernatural and Once Upon A Time. You loved rock and metal, but preffered to stay inside instead of doing anything athletic. But you were good at these 3 athletic things.

-Wrestljng
-Boxing
-Archery

You took a special interest in all of those things.

While you were walking down memory lane, a man stepped into the building. He was wearing a well-tailored suit and had bright blue eyes and a yellow beard. He looked for a specific girl, one that looked like you, and from across the room, he spotted you. Your nose was stuffed in a comic book.

"Winter Soldier" it read. He smiled.

"She's even more beautiful even real life" he whispered under his breath, and made his way towards you. He cleared is throat, and looked at you. You looked up to a handsome man. You gasped and realized this must be your date. You quickly hid the comic and postured yourself. Your cheeks had a slight blush. He smiled at you, and he looked vaguely familiar. You were out of town, you couldn't have known him, you thought.

"Hey," you said awkwardly, brushing yourself off. He smiled and sat down.

"I'm suprised you haven't heard of me." He says. You look at him confused.

"I'm from out of town so..." You continue.

"I'm apparently a pretty big deal in elsewhere. All though you and I both know it's where the dead go." He winks.

"Giver, really? Of all the crappy book references you could make?" You laugh, a grin still on your face.

"Yeah, I know" he says.

"I'm (y/n) (y/l/n) by the way" you say. He nods.

"I'm Oliver Queen" he replies. It was at that moment, when you did the biggest mental slap anyone could've done. He was THE OLIVER QUEEN.

"I like your last name" you said, not knowing what else to say. He raises an eyebrow. You slap yourself.

"Sorry, my awkwardness loves to take over" you say, twirling a fork in your hand. He laughs knowingly.

"So you sure you've never heard of me? The last name doesn't ring a bell?" You shake your head.

"Perfect." He grins happily.