Barry Allen pt. 2

{the flash}
{ -Barry Allen X reader}

It's been months now, since the accident, and Barry and you have been constantly training and racing to go faster.

You wanted to help people and go on missions with him, but he wouldn't let you. He was being extremely over protective- and you don't know why.

Today was the day you were going to bring your boyfriend in to meet Barry. You hoped they wouldn't have a bitch fight or something.

You walked into the room, hands around the waist of your boyfriend, Peter. He smiled at you and you looked up and smiled at him.

"Hello?" Said a confused Barry. You turned and brushed yourself off.

"Barry, this is Peter," you took a breath "my boyfriend." As those words came out of your mouth, you immediately regretted it. Barry's face turned red and he stormed out of the room.

Peter looked at you with an eyebrow raised, "What's with him?"

You shakes your head and chuckle.

"He's like the older protective brother I never had" you say.

*time skip*

"IM TIRED OF ALL YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU NEVER ARE AT HOME, AND I USED TO WOMDER WHERE YOU WENT- I THIIGHT MAYBE TO THE CLUB. BUT NO" you took a deep breath, and let a tear fall. his face showed a mixture of regret and pure fear.

"You were with her." your breathe, seeing his face contort into sadness.

You run as fast as you can out of the room, leaving Peter in a confused daze. You ran, and you ran, and you ran, all the way to Barry.

BARRY POV

the doorbell rang, pulling me out of my (y/n) related daydreams.

I opened the door to see her crying and sniffling, instantly enveloping her in a hug. She buried her face into my green sweatshirt, and I softened at how much pain she was in. She pulled back and looked at my face. Even crying, she was absolutely gorgeous. She smiled when she saw my frown.

"Thank you Barry." I looked at her and opened my mouth to ask what happened. She cut me off.

"He's-" she took a long breath. "He was cheating on me from the very beginning." she said, tears threatening to spill. I took her hand and led her in. I grabbed some (favorite ice cream flavor) ice cream from the freezer along with two spoons and shoved it in her hands. Then I grabbed the remote and switched on Star Wars - the Phantom Menace.

I grabbed a bunch of blanket and pillows from my room and messily arranged them on my couch. She smiled and snuggled next to me while the theme played and ice cream melted.

"You are perfect." I heard her mutter. I smiled. I saw her abruptly turn towards me.

"I'm kinda glad i had to end it with him. Because I had one more reason I couldn't continue it with him." She says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm in love with you." She says, gazing into my eyes, lost in a daze like trance. heat rises to my cheeks as she realized what just happened.

"Well-I -I'm sorry I but- well- I do too- um" she stutter.

I cut her off with a kiss. It was sweet and simple, but it meant everything. I grabbed her face and knew that this- us- were meant to be. We fit together, like pieces of a weird super powered puzzle.