Markiplier

{markiplier}
{friends? - mark fischbach/markiplier X reader}

"MARK EDWARD FISCHBACH!" she yelled, screaming and elongating every word. Mark's face turned red with effort as he tried to hold in his laughter. He tried to slowly breathe, so the redness would leave his face. The curtains he was hiding behind moved slightly, while she was in the room, as Mark took a small breath.

It was at that moment, Mark knew that he had fucked up.

"Mark Edward Fischbach." she stated, as if relaying a fact.

"Get your ass down here so I can politely beat the crap out of you."

Mark didn't reply, either in fear or contempt, he didn't know which.

"Okay... NOW YOURE GETTING IT."

She opened the curtains and revealed a horrified Mark. He screamed the most high pitched scream of them all, soaked in true terror.

She pulled him off the curtain ledge and got him into his knees. She knees him in the balls, punched his chest, and slapped him. The she folded her arms and stared at him expectantly.

"I got bored." He said, after his breathing returned to normal, then burst out laughing.

She burst out laughing as well.

"Do you know how fucking obvious the cameras were? I actually kinda like this look as well." She said between gasps of laughter.

Mark, rolling on the floor in laughter, screamed out, "(Y/N) Your face tho OH MY LORD"

"I fucking hate you" she managed to get out through coffee.

*2 hours later*

"And done!" Mark says and leans back from the computer.

"Edited?"

"Yup."

"Posted?"

"Yep"

"Fuck you"

"Love you too"

(Y/N) laughs and title her head back. Mark can't help but appreciate her laugh, the way she laughs, her smile, her sweet eyes, her lips... he shook his head.

Not now. Not ever. She's your best friend, don't ruin it.

She looked at Mark and motioned at the computer and made a motion in the air. It was like grabbing something, pulling it out, than plugging it into your ear. Mark nodded and went on YouTube.

The song played through the air.
I ponder of something great

"MY LUNGS WILL FILL AND THEN DEFLATE-" she sung-scream.

"THEY FILL WITH FIRE-" I continued

"EXHALE DESIRE-"

"I KNOW ITS DIRE-"

"MAH TIME TODAY-"

They finished the song laughing, screaming the metal parts, and dancing drunkedly.

Mark cherished these moments, where everything was right. He felt a gaze on his face and looked to see (y/n) staring at him.

She smiled softly at him, and Mark started to get confused.

"Mark?"

"Yeh (nickname)?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Vat?"

"I like you. A lot."

Mark was stunned. He didn't know what to say. (Y/n) eyes shot up and widened in realization of what she had just said.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what I was talking about I'm really sorry!" She stutters.

Every inch of Marks body pulls him towards her, his gaze flickering to her lips.

"I'm sorry Mar-" he gave into the feeling, cutting off her with his lips.

She, startled, realized 18 seconds into the kiss what was happening. Her eyes widened, then slowly closed as Mark wrapped his arms around her waist. She bit his bottom lips, maligning him moan in sudden pleasure. Mark slid his tongue into her, both massaging each other's mouth. A mixture of volume for the moans emitting out of both their mouths harmonized.

She pulled back for air.

"That was-" she didn't finish her sentence before being pulled hungrily by the waist for another lustful kiss.

Mark was elated and happy when she obliged to his second helpful of his kisses. Maybe... well he'd have to see wouldn't he?