Draco Malfoy + Ron Weasley - Endings

Ron's Ending:

"I-I-" you look at Ron. You loved his family's and you basically grew up with him. You knew your heart belonged to him.

"Ron." You spoke softly. He started to Grin like a madman.

"Excellent!" He said "seal it with a kiss?" You laughed and kissed him passionately, ignoring everyone else in the room. He slid his hand up your shirt and you bit his bottom lip. He moaned into your kiss.

Malfoy cleared his throat. You went back and kissed his cheek.

"Malfoy- you will always stay in my heart. Just not like the way you want." Malfoy grumbled and ran away, his eyes glued to the floor.

Malfoy's Ending:

Uh- you looked at Malfoy. He stood their, tears starting to pool in his eyes. You know that your heart belonged to him, but couldn't stand to see your best friends broken face. But you couldn't stand not being with Malfoy.

You stepped towards Malfoy and pecked him. A sweet short kiss, but with everything Malfoy needed to know. Ron ran, screaming and cursing, whilst Hermione and Harry just nodded sadly.

Malfoy grabbed your waist and began to kiss you passionately.

Neither's Ending

No. You couldn't choose. Your heart didn't belong to anyone, you didn't love anyone, not like that at least. You slumped to the floor again, a red, crying mess.

Harry Ending

You smiled sweetly at both of the boys, then turned to see a red Harry. No one had know of your secret relationship, so Harry had a right to be jealous.

"Sorry, Malfoy, Ron, I'm already taken." You say, and turn to a smiling Harry. You kiss him on the nose and hold hands.

"UH-POTTER? HIM OVER ME?!" He yells.

"HARRY? HOW COULD YOU!" Ron screams.

They run in opposite directions, needing to cry and drink their worries out.