Kyle Spencer

{American horror story}
{Kyle Spencer X reader}

You held up the gun, your hand shaking as you placed the muzzle in your mouth. All of this- it was too much for you to take. Your grades were spiraling out of control, your parents yelling at you, your siblings trying to run away, and worst of all, your best friend died. You knew it would happen eventually, you just wished it didn't happen so soon.

You cocked the gun, and just sat there for a moment. Your brain was trying to salvage all you had to live for but was failing hopelessly. The people you love most were desperately trying to claw their way out of your life, and that hurt, that hurt a lot.

Suddenly the door to your swung open, and the locked knob clattered on the floor.

"(y/n)!" Kyle called. He ran to you, and you pulled the gun out of your mouth. He sighed in relief, but then you pushed it to your forehead.

"Do- Don't you- Don't you dare take another step! This- This isn't real! You aren't real!" You got out, through strangled sobs.

"You're going to shoot anyways." He says shrugging his shoulder, but the fear was evident in his eyes as he stepped forward.

"Don't! Kyle don't! You left me! I don't- I don't even know if you're real! I loved you Kyle! And you promised me you'd never leave! But-But you did! You died Kyle when- I know it's not your fault- Oh my god I'm going crazy- you're dead- but you should have at least told me you had- you had a girlfriend!"

"What?"

"That girl- Zoe or something- the really pretty one- She asked me when I was- I was in the hospital, if you died- and I-I asked if she was his girlfriend or something and she said something like that"

He stared at you, tears starting to run down his face, and puts his hand out.

"(Y/n)... she's not- I'm sorry! I- I love you. Oh god dammit I love you so much that I couldn't stand the thought of you not loving me back so much I left you but- but I just caused you more pain- and that just makes it so much harder. I love you and oh god (y/n) its killing me every time I'm not with you and then Zoe came and brought me- she- she brought me back to life and I thought I loved her and- and I really didn't but then everyone started dying- I became this- this worthless waiter that all the new girls tried to hit on and Zoe didn't do shit- I realized I never loved her- I loved- I loved- I love you and its fucking tearing me apart!" Kyle screamed, crying.

"Just- if you shoot yourself after I leave- just let me do one thing" he says and grabs your empty hand. He kissed you desperately, and you could feel that he thought this was going to msyb rbr your lat. He tried to grab your other hand, the one with the gun, as you brought it to your side, and you pulled away.

"You don't love me, you just don't want to witness a death. isn't that what it is? Well, fuck you. I doubt you even died. You just wanted me to stop being one of your problems. Just like every other person right? And send this Zoe my regards. Fuck you Kyle Spencer." You said, and brought up the gun to your head. You put your finger on the trigger.

"Fuck you."

And pulled it.

It was too late. The echo of the gunshot rang around the hotel room. She collapsed on the floor, revealing the blood splatter on the mirror. Kyle sunk down, holding her corpse in her hand. His sobs filled the thick air, and he held her lifeless body in his hand. She was dead. She. Was. Gone. He had expected to come back, confess his love for her, fall into her welcoming arms, and just live happily ever after. Not this. He carried her in his arms, out of the hotel, ignoring the stares and the people calling 911, and placed her in his car.

He drove out to the mansion and rang the bell. The door swung open, and he stepped inside. Instantly, everyone was quite.

"Where's Delia?" He cried out. Everyone pointed upstairs, and Kyle ran with all his energy.

"Delia? Delia? DELIA! DELIA WHERE-WHERE ARE YOU? DELIA WHERE ARE YOU? DELIA HELP ME! SHE'S DEAD" Kyle half-cried, half-yelled.

"What? Goddamit Ky-" Delia realized that he was carrying a body.

"Who- Who is she? What happened did someone shoot her?"

"No- she- uh- she shot herself"

"Kyle..."

"You don't understand. I love her-"

"Kyle- she'll hate you for eternity if you bring her back to life, and what about Zoe? She loves yo-"

"NO SHE DOESNT" He screamed, and your foot hit a glass vase as he swung around.

"Kyle!"

"Just, Just do it for me okay? Okay?"

"Kyle..."

"Please Delia. Please." Kyle looked up at Delia, his eyes red and tear-filled.

"Ok. Bring- Bring her to the garden out back."

Kyle nodded. "Thank you Delia. Thank you so much."

Kyle POV

Kyle placed her lifeless corpse on the table, first clearing away all the glass bottles. Her lips were pale, her body lifeless, but she still managed to look beautiful, Kyle thought. He wanted to slap himself continuously. He was so stupid. He should've come to you, asked to you, not held on to Zoe like she was some kind of lifeline, although in some ways she was. He shook that thought out of his head, trying to ignore all thoughts of Zoe.

"Kyle?"

Fuck.

"Ye-Yeah?"

"Who's this?"

"Uh- this is- um- (y/n)."

"(y/n)?"

"Yeah, uh, Zoe, where's Delia?"

"She sent me here, she didn't say why"

"That little-"

"No but Kyle, who is she?"

"I told you!"

"Who-Who is she to you?" Zoe said, voice cracking.

"Uhm"

Zoe looked at Kyle with a broken face. She walked up to (y/n)'s corpse, and whispered something. She blew into (y/n)'s mouth, and stepped back.

(y/n) gasped back to life, and started coughing. The counter was blood stained, from the wound in her head, and she reached back to touch it.

"Kyle- Kyle what- what have you done?" she whispered, as the wound started to heal up.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!"

"NO KYLE NO WHY DID YOU?" Zoe tried to reach out to her, but (y/n) swung her hand out, and Zoe slammed against the glass ceiling.

"(Y/n), I-"

"Kyle! This all your fault! GO away!" she screamed, and Kyle was trapped in a circle of fire.

She curled up into a ball, and just started to knock.

"It was ok. I was ok. It was ok. I was ok." She kept muttering, while Kyle started to cry.

Cordelia rushed in, when she heard a loud bang which was Zoe falling from the ceiling.

"Holy shit."