Tate Langdon

{American horror story}
{hey - Tate Langdon X reader}

"Hey, you're cute, I'm dead, wanna hook up?" A boy leaned against the door frame. He had shaggy blonde hair reminding me of Kurt Cobaine.

"What? I literally just met you." A flash of disappointment crossed his face. Okay, so yeah, I'm going to admit, he was kinda cute.

"But... you're hella cute and you're not really like the other girls I've met." He said, folding his arms and walking towards you. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, but I would not let my cheeks flush.

"By other girls, you mean latte loving girly whores?" I reply, codling my arms and sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, pretty much." He said while walking to the CDS of Nirvana. He placed it in and music filled the air.

"You listen?" I Ask.

"Hell yeah!" He said, grinning as I nodded. He plopped down on the bed beside me.

"Alright, if we're not going to hook up, could I at least know some about you?"

"Uh, my names (y/n), and I guess I really like to color black.

"Same. You smoke?"

"Too much"

"Pull up your left jacket sleeve."

"Why?"

"Just do it" he whined "please"

I pulled it up, not being able to resist his pleading eyes. Cuts revealed themselves. His eyes turned to me in worry, not pity. He grabbed my wrist and began to kiss everyone of the scars. Butterflies erupted my stomach, and it felt so good. I almost moaned, then realized what was happening and pulled away.

"Promise me, at least, you'll never cut again."

"That would be a promise I can't keep."

Suddenly he was on top of me. His hot breath blew onto my skin. The slightest blush creeped across my cheeks.

"I won't get off you until you promise me."

He didn't let me move, not even budging when I tried to push him off. He leaned closer.

"STOP!!!!" I cried. He shook his head, getting closer until he was about barely touching my lips.

"Just promise me" he murmured.

"Fine." I said, closing my eyes. He didn't get off, instead pushing his lips against mine. My eyes shot open in surprise, and I pushed him off. His eyes shot up as well, and he jumped off of me. In my head, I couldn't deny how good it felt, his lips on mine.

"I-I'm sorry I just was so close and I wanted to" I finally let the urge pulling him to me take over, and I kissed him. He grabbed my face and pulled me in. Oh my god it felt so good, one hand on my cheek the other snaked around my waist to deepen the kiss.

We finally pulled away.

On his way out, I called to him. "Hey! I didn't catch your name." He turned around smirking.

"Tate."