Phan

{danisnotonfire/Dan Howell X amazingphil/Phil Lester}

Dan flopped on the bed, waiting for Phil.

"PHIL LESTER I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T COME UP HERE RIGHT NOW I WILL NAME OUR UNBORN CHILD MO." He heard footsteps, heavy but careful, as if from just waking up. Phil pushed the door open, in only his boxers and groggily made his way towards the bed, and sat down. He threw his hands up in the air and put his head on what he thought was Dans chest.

Suddenly, Phil heard a small whimper from Dan.

"Dan?" Phil said, shifting his head. Dan let out a small moan.

"Dan? What are you- Oh!" Phil realized and quickly got up. His head had been resting on Dans crotch.

"Please don't..." Dan said, and Phil was astonished to see that Dan now had a growing erection.

"Uh- Dan? Are you ok?" Phil asked Dan, who seemed to be in a daze.

"Phil?" Dan said, whimpering slightly.

"Yes Danny?"

"I'm cold." He said, making puppy dog eyes at Phil. Phil couldn't resist Dans adorable as and pulled him into a hug. Suddenly, Dan flipped him over and pushed him on the bed.

"Dan..." Phil was confused.

"Phil. Please. I've been waiting for this forever."

"Dan? what are you doing?"

"Oh come on Phil, don't you want it to." Dan breathed on Phil's cold neck.

"Dan, what are you talking abo-" Dan dived in, shoving his tongue into Phil's mouth. He quickly pulled out, leaving Phil whining slightly at the absence of heat.

"I'm talking about that."