Stove Rogers and Brokey Barnes

{Avengers}

{Distractions - Steve Grant Rogers x readers x James BuchananBarnes}

Steve and Bucky sat on both sides of you as you laid on your back, facing the stars above you. Ever since Bucky convinced you to come stay with them at Stark Towers, you had done this often. Just understandable silence. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Buck staring at you. His blue grey eyes were focused on you, drawing out every feature in complete detail. His found found his way to yours and intertwined their fingers to your own slender ones. You didn't jerk back your hand, but turned your head to Buck. He smiled and looked with you, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. You narrowed your own set of (e/c) eyes at him, and he smirked that oh so signature Bucky Barnes smirk. Before you knew it, he had started to tickle you.

"S-Steve- He-Help!" You cried out. Steve looked to you in alarm, and his face went from concerned to mocking in 3 seconds flat. His hand snaked their way to your sides, helping Buck tickle you to your probably untimely demise. Suddenly, you had an idea. Through the tickles, you struggled to get up. You let go of both their hands and pulled their shirts in, so their startling eyes and perfect lips were mere centimeters away from yours. You could hear their breaths hitch as they immediately stop tickling, but Bucky continued to move his finger slightly.

You push Steve away and quickly straddle Buckys lap, making his cheeks red. Your hands tangle into his long brown hair and you bring your lips right above his lips, so that if any one of you were to move, you'd be kissing him. By now his hands had stopped moving and were placed firmly on your waist, and your legs were wrapped around his sides.

Steve just sat there scratching the back of his head like an adorable little bean.

As Bucky was about lean in just a fraction more, you pulled your hands from his hair and started to violently tickle his sides. You fell backwards and started laugh-crying. It was so hilarious and so cute, and you turned to Steve and with a quick nod, motioned him to come. He grinned wickedly, but inside those stormy blue eyes you could see a hint of jealousy. You shrugged his off as you climbed Buckys fallen body and made your way up to his neck, while Steve tickled his side. Buckys eyes were squeezed shut. You jumped off Bucky and spun, pinning Steve to the floor.

"Don't think I've forgotten about you Baby." You whispered into his neck. Steve's face flushed bright red and you start tickling him. He laughs deeply, his toned chest shaking. Suddenly his hands find your waist and pulls you down, smashing your lips onto him. He kisses you passionately as you suddenly realize what just happened and start kissing him back. You wrapped your hands around his neck and brought his face closer to yours to deepen it.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Bucky staring at you.

His blue grey eyes were focused on you, drawing out every feature in complete detail.