Evan Peters Quicksilver

i couldn't find his name in the x men series so I'm sticking with Evan.

{X-Men} {Spoiler}

Same - Quicksilver x Reader

˚˚˚

Evan dashed to the house immediately, time slowing down around him. He made his way to the first floor, where he saw the multitude of mutant kids sprawled out around the rooms. As he got ready to quickly blast them out of their, he saw movement in the background. A flash of black left him rooted in place, terrified for a quick second. Something was here. Something faster than him. And he watched, one by one, as the kids were taken out. He suddenly shook his head, running to the second floor and helping the students out, shifting through floors, passing the black blur a couple of times. He tried to focus on his task at hand, but the thought kept running through his head.

Soon everybody was outside, and the black blur was revealed. You stood there, not even breaking a sweat, while Evan was panting heavily. He looked up to see you, clad in your black nirvana hoodie and black skinny jeans, very unique for this time. He smiled a bit as he watched you help a girl up, who was struggling to walk around after being blasted away so quickly. You laughed looked towards his direction. His heart stopped in his heart for a second as he realized who it was.

"(y/f/n)?" he stutters out.

"E-Evan? Is that- Is that you?"

"Yeah- Oh man its been forever."

"Yeah, Yeah, uh- since 8th grade, right?"

"oh yeah, god, i-" he couldn't think of what to say, and started to panic. You as well were struggling to speak, as the only thought running in your head was how goddamn attractive he was. I mean, if you thought he was hot in 8th grade, you couldn't even describe it now. He brushed silver hair out of his face and looked you up and down, still breathing heavily.

"So... you run?"

"Yeh, but I wasn't born with it. You remember how much of a lazy unathletic ass i was, right?"

"Well.." Evan scratched the back of his head, unsure of what to say in fear of you getting offended.

"Whatever, i was. But me and my uncle, we got in a car crash. I survived. He didn't. He was an asshole too, glad he's dead." you muttered the last part, but looked straight at Evan, your eyes flashing a steely grey for a quick second.

"But that wasn't the worse part" you grumbled.

"Oh...?"

"They- uh- experimented on me. I escaped less than a year ago. Now I have... extensions."

He looked at you, his face trying to understand what you had just said. You shook your head and whispered never mind, when you suddenly heard a car's engine. Spinning, you faced Scott, Jean, Kurt, and Jubilee. They were driving towards you, and the glee from their faces suddenly drained out when they saw the ruins of the academy.

"What- what happened?" Jubilee asked.

"Uh..." You started, but Scott, who until then was counting the people, interrupted you.

"Where's my brother?"

"Im pretty sure I got anyone." You looked to Evan. "You?" He nodded his head. Beast stepped forward, his face full of remorse and regret.

"Scott, you see- Alex, he was standing the closest to the blast. I- I'm sorry Scott."

"No- No- NO! This can't be happeneing- it can't. Jean- (y/n), Kurt? Help me- he;s here he has to be he can't be dead he can't be!" Scott chokes out, running towards the burnt academy. You stole a glance at Evan before speeding away in a black blur to Scott. Mere seconds after you left, a sleek black helicopter approached the still green grasses of the pasture in front of the academy. At first, they seemed friendly.

You choke on your own breath when you see him step out. And before anyone could call him out, he called fire. A blast that lasted to the last mutant standing in that small area made them drop to the floor. Snyder chuckled, and pointed at Beast, Mystique, and Evan. Your heart suddenly leaped as they grabbed him roughly, pulling him to the helicopter. It lifted loudly in the air, and a stupid but simple plan formulated in your head.

"Kurt, could you get us up there?" He nods and in mere seconds, you were inside the helicopter.

"Well, well, well, I've been expecting you, (y/n). It's been a bit of a while, hasn't it?"