Spider man

{spider man}
{7 minutes in heaven - Peter Parker X reader}

Peter POV

Parties weren't my kind of hangout. I didn't really enjoy the loud noises, the screaming, the chugging, all of that. I only came here for one reason.

(y/n). I know that she was dragged here by her friends. I was the neighbor of the party host's house, and I saw here stepping out of the black BMW. She had headphones on, and looked like she really didn't want to be there. Her friends, they tried to look at her music, laughed out in disgust.

"All time low? Seriously? That bands crap" one of her friends, Brittany, spat. She clenched her teeth and pulled her panic! At the disco jacket tighter around her waist. She unzipped it to reveal a STAR Labs t shirt Underneath. I smiled from my window. I don't understand how she was friends with them. They loved parties, makeup, pop, and sex. She loved comics, Star Wars, alternative, and alone time.

I slipped on a black hoodie and some jeans, and grabbed my phone and stepped out the door.

*2 hours into the party*

I saw (y/n) head upstairs with her friends, I'm going to go follow her. I walked up the stairs, to see a bunch of girls and a few guys in a circle. All of them had alcohol filled cups, except for (y/n), who had a cup of Blue Raspberry Slushie from 7-11. I smiled at her adorably blue lips. She raised her head and spotted me. She grinned widely and signaled me to come. Brittany nudged her friend and pointed at me. She whispered something and they both laughed.

(Y/n) moved aside and I sat next to her. They were playing truth or dare. She always picked dare. She had to kiss one of the guys- whose name was Bryan, for 3o seconds. I didn't want to watch, because Bryan slipped his hand up her shirt. When she was done, she slapped him and punched him in the gut. Then she sat down next to me. I chuckled as he cried on the floor. She put her head on my shoulder, and my stomachs erupted in butterflies. Her second dare was to pour the contents of the ugliest person in the rooms beer cup on them. She picked Natalie, who was actually really attractive, but had a horrible personality. Natalie screamed and ran to the room crying. All the guys looked up at her.

"She was troll ugly on the inside" she shrugged., chuckling. She sat down with her head on my shoulder again. I hadn't gotten picked. She always got the most outrageous dares. the last bottle landed on her. Brittany looked sly as she spoke carefully.

"Kiss the cutest boy in this room." Her head perked up, "For a minute" and I knew for a fact it wouldnt be me. Suddenly she sat on my lap, and brought my lips onto hers. I wrapped my hands around her head, and she did the same. Her legs tangled around my waist, and she sent shivers up my skin. She poked her tongue through my lips, not even asking for entrance.
I could tell that all the guys were jealous.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth, and she smirked against the kiss. Her hand roughly grabbed my hair as I pulled my tongue out and bit her lips. I and (y/n) moaned at the same time. It seemed as if no one else was there.

Every part of my being wanted to be with her. She pulled back for air, but I grabbed her waist and hungrily pulled her back in for a kiss. We kissed and after what seemed like too short a time, Brittany yelled into her ear.

"ITS BEEN 7 MINUTES YOU SLUTS" she screams, clearly jealous. (y/n) smirked and kissed my neck, making me moan. I shivered in pleasure. Then she got up and put her head in my lap. I stroked her hair, and I looked aground. Everyone's face seemed to be red with jealousy. For what? I chuckled, and heard her do the same. She must have came to the same conclusion as I did.

The party ended, but we were long gone. We were at my house, watching Flash reruns and snuggling. This felt so right. We felt so right.