Luke Castellan + Percy Jackson

{Percy Jackson}
{finally - Percy Jackson X reader X Luke castellan}

He swept the (h/c) hair from her eyes as she held her breath. He was closer now, closer than ever before, his blue eyes sparkling at her lips. For so long, he had wanted her, and her him. But when we finally had her, she was lost, to none other than Percy Jackson. She tried to call out his name, but she couldn't find any words. She remembered the way she looked at Luke, like he was the most amazing thing in the world. But when she was sent with Percy on the quest, she couldn't help but fall for him. Then she saw what Luke had done, what he could do, what he would do, and she knew that this wasn't who she had originally fallen for. Luke looked at her again, and held her chin softly. He didn't know that she was with Percy, or that she had seen what he had done.

"(y/n), after all this time, we can finally be together" he said, eyes flickering down to her lips every once in a while.

"PERCY!" she finally yelled, in a voice so loud someone at the bottom of the building could have heard. She needed one last moment with Luke, and so she grabbed his face and kissed him, and for a fraction of a minute, the old Luke surfaced. She used this as a distraction and kneed Luke in the crotch and punched him in the face. He cried out on pain as a sickening crack filled the air. Blood streamed down his nose. She pushed him away and grabbed her sword out of her pocket.

"I did love you, but after what you did, I'm sorry Luke, you're not the boy I fell in love with." She said, and swung the hilt of his sword into his head. He was about to black out, and collapsed. Percy came just then.

"Oh thank the god's! Percy!" She cried out and wrapped her hands around him. He out one hand on her face and one on her waist, and began to kiss her.

Luke was just the tiniest but conscious, his only sense working being vision. And the only thing in his vision, was the woman he loved, kissing the man he hated.

Then he blacked out, Anger and Jealousy becoming the only things he could feel for a long while.