Josh Dun

{Hey - Josh Dun x Reader}

This was your, what, 4th Twenty One Pilots concert?You always got good seats due to your aunt managing all the shows. But the one thing he couldn't seem to get you, were the meet and greets. At least you got to seem them live, which was a luxury not many could afford. You smiled to yourself, sitting down in the red seat, where the arena was already starting to fill up. You spotted your aunt with her flamboyant blue hair on the left side of the stage, talking to someone. Her tall stature was covering who she was talking to, so you couldn't see.

You didn't really have any friends who could come with you, so you just brought out your phone. It dinged loudly with a new text message from your aunt. You read it softly out loud.

"Big surprise for you, just say youre welcome later. XOXO - Aunt Mags" you whisper. You look up to see her grinning wildly, pointing at you to... was that Josh Dun? You were confused, stomach in butterflies from what she couldve done. After all, your aunt was known for being... noticeable. With her flaring tie dye pants, her purple jewel encrusted tunic, and her loads of crystal amulets, she was turning heads on every street. But you had to hand it to her, that woman was an underappreciated genius. She was able to singlehandedly manage 3 entire tours with no help for a large portion of her life, it was crazy really.

You looked up, and you saw your aunt on stage. She was finishing up her thank you speech, and smiled in the general area of the left side of the stage, no where near were you were sitting.

You just shook your head.

"... and now presenting, TWENTY ONE PILOTS!" She said, the crowds screams growing louder and louder.

It was about halfway through the show, through the middle of 'Car Radio' when suddenly tyler stopped singing and Josh stopped playing his drums. He turned around and looked directly in your direction, hopping off the stage and making it to your row. you heart stopped in your chest.

Josh held the mic in his hands as he walked through the crowd of people to your exact location. His eyes locked with yours as he swopped you up and carried you back to the cage. It all happened so quickly you were still confused when you regained consciousness on his lap, on the seat, your arms still wrapped around his neck. He looked at your blushing face, while he was playing the drums furiously. He finished the song with a drum solo, and a quick peck on your lips. You smiled as he looked down at you, and your mind continued to process the events as a really vivid dream. His hand went to your ear and tucked something behind it, then carried you to the side of the stage. You could hear whistles in the background and your aunt stood behind you, looking smug as ever.

"Holding up?"

"No not really" you said, still astonished at what the last 5 minutes.

"Oh, Oh really? Why is that?"

"Because Joshua Dun kissed me"

"You-uh-gotta little something behind your ears"

"I do?" you said reaching to your ears and pulling a paper

"Call me... (random number) - Josh Dun" you muttered, reading it aloud.

"Best. Show. Ever"