Pietro

{avengers}
{oops - Pietro maximoff X reader}

You walked in with Tony, your boyfriend. He smiled at you when he opened the doors, and you grinned mischievously.

You were at the headquarters. THe Avengers Headquarters at that. Well, basically The Stark Tower. You had always wanted to go, but coudlnt because of the whole swear to secrecy thing. When Tony revealed to you about the whole Iron Man situation, you told him about your speed powers, which he welcomed shockingly well.

Things were getting a little rocky between the two of you, so you decided to move in with him to strengthen the relationship you love so much.

You sighed when you entered the room. There you were, in a room full of famous people, with only sweatpants and a baggy band shirt (tøp for me lol). Your (y/h/c) hair was messy and frizzy, and you looked at Tony.

"I look horrible" you whispered into his ears.

"No, honey, I think you look gorgeous" he replied softly, and kissed your forehead.

"Baby thank you" you grinned, and pretended to walk like a supermodel. Tony burst out laughing, and it was only then when the Avengers realized the two new people.

A flash of blue, and a man with bleach-blonde hair and icy blue eyes stood in front of you. He kissed your hand and with an undenaibly Sokovian accent, he said to you, "Ah, I am Pietro, Ms. ...?"

"(y/f/n) (y/l/n)" you said, and blushed when he kissed your hand softly again.

"(y/f/n)... beautiful. (y/e) right?" you nodded as he turned to Stark. ( y/e means your ethnicity). He seems red with jealousy and anger.

"Who is this beautiful stranger Stark?" he said, turning and winking at me. You direct your attention elswhere, and towards a red headed girl clothed in dark purple velvet. She looked similar to Pietro.

"Wands Maximoff, Pietro's twin. Yes, we are Sokovian. Yes, this is my natural hair color." she said, catching your gaze, and answering all you questions you didnt say.

"Telepathy and Telekenesis?" you guessed. She nodded.

"I speak Sokovian, very little but" you said in choppy Sokovian. You were lying. One of your abilities was to speak any language, and you wanted to see if she could catch that.

"Ah you little cheat, it is ok, I understand. What other powe- Nevermind. Speed and telekenisis and language. wow, impressive" she spoke back in fluent SOkovian. You nodded. She gave you a thumbs up and said.

"Stark, he is not right man for you." She winked and left, and for some reason, your thoughts drifted back to Pietro, and those blue, blue eyes.

Ugh no. You was in a relationship. SHUT UP. You screamed in your head. You felt someone staring at your, so you turned to see Pietro piercing eyes. He zoomed to your side and spoke.

"My dear, I have speed powers. Stark tells me that you have... the same?" he says, a smirk spreading across his lips.

"Maybe" you mumbled, grinning. You flicked your hand and a glass of water appeared. You sipped some and then a mischievious grin spread across your face.

"Race?" you asked. "Race." He replied. Before he could start, you threw the water at him and whispered in his year.

"4 laps around the tower" and sped off in a flash. You waited for him, and saw a flash of blue light, and ran ahead.

You beat him by .9 seconds, his face red from exhaustion. You laughed, you hadnt evem broken a sweat.

"Well, Im faster arent I?" you said, laughing. You were rolling on the floor, laughing, eyes closed, when you felt something heavy on your chest. Your eyes shot open to look at Pietro, a seductive grin across his full lips.

"Pietro wha-" your words were stopped by him. Him kissing. Him kissing you. It slowly processed what had happened. It felt so right. But you knew was so wrong. You shoved him away, tears starting to stream down your cheeks.

"Im in" you say between breaths, "In" breathe in "a" breathe out "relationship" you finally spit out. His face fell, then turned red.

"with who?"

"Stark." you said, dusting yourself off awkwardly. You sped away, leaving a confused and hurt Pietro.

What you didnt see was the single tear that had rolled down Pietro's soft cheek as he sped in the opposite direction, towards his room.