JOSHUA DUNN

{Kiss For The Soul - Josh Dun x Reader}

You were scrolling across the page, because being the creepy little shit you were, you were stalking Josh. Josh Dun. That's right.

NO, you weren't his girlfiesnd.

No, you weren't his best friends who was in love with him.

No, you weren't a one night stand which turned out to be something more.

In fact, that would be much better than the current relationship you had with this red-haired drummer. You sighed, running a hand through your hair. It was tough, but you willed through. You decided to leave it alone when something caught your eye. It was a picture of Josh Dun with some red-head. Then below that, more and more pictures of the similar variety started to pop up. Everytime you saw this, a pang of jealousy hit your stomach. What? No! You weren't supposed to be feeling like this, right? You shook the thought out of your head and searched up the extremely familiar looking woman.

Debby Ryan.

Well shit. Compared to her you were just a piece of moldy pie that not even Dean Winchester would dive into. You sighed again, and opened up Netflix, clicking the one that said supernatural.

The two popped up onto the screen and you smiled to yourself, ignoring your unromantic life problem.

*a bit later*

You were sleeping on the couch, when someone entered the room. You were smiling in your sleep, dreaming about being in the Flash with superpowers of your own. He couldn't help but aw how adorable that was, but then kept a straight face as he tiptoed past your body in the couch to grab his goal from the counter. The note fluttered in his hands and then fell on the floor. He reached down to grab it, and when he came up , he hit his head on the marble counter.

He exclaimed out loud, in pain. You shot up, suddenly awake, and your eyes narrowed at the sight in front of you. Tyler stood there, half-bent over, reaching for a very very important note on the floor.

"Ty...? Why are you sneaking in? You realize this is literally your apartment too? We're roommates, you idiot"

"Yeah, uh, I didn't want to wake you up"

"You were bound to anyways, you know that"

"Uh-"

"Whats that in your hand" you nod towards the note.

"What's what? Nothing! Just a - a - a grocery list, yeah!"

"Tyler Joseph tell me right now what that note is" You glared at him.

"Uhm - fine. Its actually a note from Josh- Josh to uhhhhhhh someone" he blabs, then quickly stops himself, eyeing your reaction. You roll your eyes, assuming its for Debby Ryan, because it probably is.

"Kay then, take it and leave. By the way I don't know how you got in, since your keys have been in my room for about a week now and haven't moves since."

"OH! THATS WHERE IT WENT! I just borrowed Josh's set"

"Goddamit Tyler. Hows Jenna by the way?' His eyes lit up and the mention of Jenna, and he stuffed the note in his pocket. He walked towards you, his phone in hand.

"Choose one." He says, grinning, and shows you a collection of gorgeous rings. One in particular caught your eyes. It was a square diamond lined with more diamonds around the edge. The band was silver and simple, and you thought it would look gorgeous on Jenna's fingers. You pointed at it, then smiled.

"So, when are you going to ask her?"

"Next week, I'm taking her to dinner at her favorite place."

"Thats, uh, great! But uh, who's that girl Josh is hanging out with?"

"Well, that's Josh's girlfriend."

"Oh."

"Weel, I better be going" he says, his voice wavering, as he runs outside. You sigh, and put your hand on your chest, feeling your heart shatter.

You heard sobbing coming from upstairs, but your brain was too focused on a shirtless Evan Peters to register who's crying it was.

TBC (MAYBE)

i have no idea what this is about M. plse explain it too me.