Oliver Queen

{arrow}
{secret - Oliver queen X reader}

You ran into the seemingly abandoned wear house, pulling off your hood and gasping for air. You grabbed an black arrow which was tipped with an incurable and immediate poison as soon as you heard footsteps. You pulled the arrow into place. A burly man in black ran up to you, his mistake, as he was shot through the leg with the poison. You grabbed a regular one and shot the man coming up behind you with an arrow straight through the heart. You sighed in relief.

Crack. You heard a noise behind you and shot an arrow at it. You gasped as you saw what happened next.

A green arrow went straight through it, splintering the arrow like wood. The remains fell, and you ducked as the arrow hit the wall next to you. Around the stem it had a short note.

It's ok. Don't fight. What are you doing here and who are you.

The note confused you and you realized you didn't have a name yet.

"I'm someone... You're the green arrow I presume" you peer at the forest green shade of the splinters in the floor.

"Yes." A voice says. It sounds tuned.

"One vigilante to another. You don't need the autotune" you say, smirking. He turns it off.

"Nor do you" he says. His voice sounds like he's been through a lot- and oddly familiar.

"What do you mean?" You ask. (I know, I know, fucking Justin Bieber is going to come and kill us all for fucking copyright reasons).

"You're a woman? Or a man? It's hard to tell with that voice of yours." He says. You can almost hear the smirk in his voice. He steps forward, and you click a chord next to your neck, the man in front of you- he wears a green hood. His bow is in one hands and he has a quiver in his other. Of what you could see of his face- he was blonde, his stubble of course, with a strong jawline.

He pulled back his hood to reveal a man with a mask spray painted on his face. He gasps as you pull back yours to reveal your face. His mouth hangs open slightly as his eyes trail up and down your body. Suddenly you realize who it is.

"Oliver Queen? Who'da guessed" you say, smirking, as a look of surprise and astonishment spread over his face. Then he sighed.

"Just keep it a secret ok?" He asks, pleading with his eyes.

"On one condition." You smirk.

He raises an eyebrow in response.

"What are you thinking...?"

"You take me out on a date" you smirk and throw a smoke bomb to disappear.

Later that week, a black arrow almost shirt Oliver through the heart. Around the stem of the arrow was a rolled up note.

(your phone #), remember our promise?

He smiles as he tucks the paper in his pocket and grabs the arrow. He keeps it on his desk side and realizes that he has no idea what to do.

This gorgeous but dangerous girl knows his secret.

That can't be good.