Bruce Wayne

{batman}

{trapped - bruce wayne x reader}

[a/n - this one is requested by the lovely Miss_Fernandes]

"Harley?" you say, tilting your head to the side as your finger twirled around your short (h/c) hair. the ends were died a aquamarine bluish hue like the shaved part of your head. your eyes flashed with just glimpses of pure insanity.

Harley looked up from her bat, recently engraved with words from her golden dagger. you looked at the writing and frowned.

"heya darlin' ?" you ask, sticking your lip out in a pout, slumping on your seat, the lifeless corpse of your exboyfriend.

"what puddin' ?" she replies, leaning on her wooden bat.

"whens mistah j comin 'round?" you sang, chewing on the blue chewing gum in your mouth.

"i don't know honey, he said he'd be here soon." she smiled at you, flashing her white teeth. you felt your heart flutter, but then you shake your head to remove the feeling. the voices were urging you to, and before you knew it, your face was mere centimeters away from hers.

"whatcha doin puddin?" she giggled.

"hey darlin' "

"yeah?"

"I think i really really really really li-" before you could finish, you felt yourself getting slammed against the concrete wall. your breath is knocked out of you, but you see red and Harley in the distance, screaming your name, your real one not (y/s/v/n).

slowly, your lack of oxygen fades into darkness, a feeling that for some reason fills you with euphoria as you try to giggle, something coming out like a strangled choke.

somewhere inside, the old you, the sane you, cries in disgust and confusion at what you've become, but the voices cloud it until there is nothing but spontaneous flashes of colors against darkness, the feeling of having blacked out but being lucid.

§

you wake up, chained to a flag post, a blindfold around your eyes. for a few seconds, you pretend to be asleep to take in the other feelings of the place. it smelled like dampness and the taste of a chewed down charger sparking on your tongue. you started to giggle, awakening your captor. you hear a gruff and start to hum a random tune. suddenly the blindfold is ripped off of your eyes, and brightness floods your vision. its painful, but you managed to convince yourself that pain is good, that it feels good, so you moaned just a bit to add to the illusion on yourself.

"(y/s/v/n), otherwise known as (y/f/n)" a rough voice says, and as your eyes and your brain scrambles to sort out everything, you realize who it is.

"Brucey!" you squeal in joy, clapping however you could. your wrists hurt from pulling against the cuffs, only managing to make your finger tips meet in a twisted version of an applause.

"how do you- never mind." he says, cutting himself off as he removes his mask. he takes off the cape and swiftly places it on the pole next to the large screens.

"hiya handsome, mind telling me why I'm sittin ovah here?" you asked, tilting your head innocently in an adorable pose.

he looked you over. before he could open his mouth, a red blur entered the room, finalizing in the form of a boy a little younger than you. his hair flopped over to the side as he looked at you suspiciously. he whispered something in bruce's ear, and bruce's face turned slightly pink, as he realized what he was pointing too.

"um, would you- would you like a shirt?" he asked awkwardly.

"whys that mister?"

"because- because- um- you're only wea-" in a scarlet flash, you were wearing a black shirt over your bra and panties. it fit largely on you and compared to your rain soaked clothes, this was warm and dry.

"i love this color! how dya know! thank you darlin' !" you exclaimed in joy. what these idiots didn't know were your powers, at least you hope. so while you were distracting them, you were slowly building it up.

"(y/n)-" bruce started about to launch into an explanation on what he wanted from you.

"don't call me that. p-please. don't call me that" your voice cracked the lightest bit, giving a little bit of a window to your old identity. but you shook your head to shake out the thoughts and giggled. the boy standing next to bruce opened his mouth to speak

"theres a reason we want you. we know about your abilities, and how you can survive under extreme circumstances and we-"

"were going to send you to another universe and hope you don't die" bruce finished for him, glaring slightly at the boy next to him.

TO BE CONTINUEDDDDDDDD DONT HATE ME I NEED TIME TO THINK AND WRITE MORE.