Character sketch

Manik: Sweet, caring, loving, handsome, hot and Rich. Loves his friends and family. Can do anything for them. Famous rockstar of the country. Band called fab 5. Is 22

Nandini: bubbly, cute, hot, not shy at all and Rich. Nandini is a like a cute baby. Her babyness melts everyone even how angry they are at her. Has a child heart. Loves her family a lot. Is 20

Navya: Nandini friend comes from a village called Patana. Lives with Nandini as she could not afford an house in Mumbai. Nandini is like her baby sis. Dating cabir.

Mukti: Manik treats her like a sister.Tom boy type dates Abhimanyun.
Abhi: Friends with fab 5. Loves Mukti a lot. Cool types guy he is.
Cabir: prankster, funny Cabir and Manik she a brother equation. Navya is his life.
Aliya: sexy,hot and Rich. Married to Dhruv. Part of fab 5 ofcouse. Loves Dhruv a lot.
Dhruv: Married to Aliya. Cute hot and handsome. Loves his baby Aliya a lot.
Neyonika Malhotra: Is positive loves his son Manik a lot. Always gives him a good advice.
Raj malhotra: Loves his family. Is an amazing person.Is friends with Murty.Wants Manik to get married to Nandini. Has seen Nandini one day and at that day only he decided that he will get Manik married to her.

Ashok Murty: Loves his daughter Nandini. Friends with Malhotra's.Wants to get Nandini married to Manik. He has seen Manik in office and would love to have him has his son in law.
Riddhima Murty: Is Nandini's mom loves her daughter loves her family a lot. Is very kind.