Part 29

Everyone reaches Malhotra mansion ofcouse except Ms and Mrs murty. It was not the first time Nandini was coming in Malhotra mansion but it was her first time coming in as the bahu of the house. Neyonika goes in the house gets the aarti thaal, the Kalash which has the rice nd the plate which had the red water(sorry I don't know what's it's called). Neyonika does the aarti Manik nd Nandini was holding each other hands. When Neyonika was done with the aarti Nandini steps in nd hits the Kalash with her feet. She keeps her feet in the red water nd walks in with Manik leaving her foot traces. Manik nd Nandini was smiling all the time. Neyonika made them sit beside the boul filled with milk nd roses they both were confused. All sit beside them.

Mukti: Chalo abh hum ring game rasam Kara ga!!!
Dhruv: Woh Kaya hai????
Neyonika: beta usma ek ring milk ka boul main Dali jati hai. Fir groom nd ride Woh ring ko find karta hai or jisko Phela mil jati hai Woh raaz karta hai.
Navya: Bhai main toh jija ji ka side main hu Muja pura yaakeen hai wahi jita ga. (She said giving a high 5 to Manik)
Nandini: Hawww Navya Tum Mera saath Nahi ho.
Mukti: Koi Baath Nahi Nandini hum hai Na tumhara saath. (Mukti said walking with Alya on Navya side)
Cabir: Main bhi Nandini ka saath.
Dhruv: Main bhi!!!!
Abhi: Main bhi hu!!!
Neyonika: Bahi main bhi apni bahu ka saath hu!!!
Raj: Or main toh ofcouse apni bahu ka saath hu!!!
Nandini: (excitedly clapping her hands) Omg yeah u are so going to lose Manu!!!
Manu: No baby main or Navya akala hi kafi hai. Navya Muja cheera Kara gi right Navya! Main hi jitu ga!!
Navya: Yes Jija ji.
Nandini: (showing her tongue) No no main jitu gi!!
Alya: Okay Abhi ladna maat shuru Karo lets start the game.

Nandini nd Manik start the game. Nandini was engrossed in finding the gifts nd Making cute pouts as she could not find it. Manik was less busy in finding the ring as was busy looking at her.
Navya: (whispers) Jija ji Nandini pa Nahi ring pa focus Kariya huma jitna hai.
Manik: Sorry sorry Navya!!

All were cheering for Nandini nd Navya was cheering for Manik. Nandini nd Manik found the ring at the same time they shout in happiness!!!

Manan: Mil gayi!!!!!!!!!
Mukti: Lo yeh Dono ko saath mil gayi!!
Neyonika: Iska matlab hai ki yeh Dono ek dusra per raaj Kara ga!!
Mukti: Ya true!!!
Raj: Chalo abh Bohot huya rasam Chalo room main ja ka rest Karta hai.

Raj nd Neyonika leaves to rest while the youngsters sit on the sofa. Manik was holding Nandini close to him all the time to which all were smiling.

Navya: Okay guys main bhi nikal thi hu. Muja collage ki assignment complete Karni hai. Main sham ko vapas au gi. Bye Nandu!!! (She moves towards Nandini nd kisses her forehead she smiles)
Cabir: Baby main tumha chod data hu!! ( she nods they both move out)
Alya: Main Abhi chalti hu Muja Mera aunt ka gar Jana hai lunch par Chala Dhruv.
Dhruv: Yeh baby Chalo hum sham ko aya ga.
Abhi: Hum yaha Kaya Kara ga hum bhi kar chalta hai. Chala mukti baby!!!
Mukti: Yeah sure baby Chalo!!

They all move out one by one saying bye to the couple leaving them alone. Manik got busy doing his work nuzzling her face in her hairs inhaling her sweet smell.

Nandini: Baby yeh toh Sara Chala Gaya!!!! Hum Kaya Kara??? (She Asked innocently)
Manik: (huskily) Toh Kaya hua baby hum apna subha ka Incomplete kam complete kar sakta hai meri Jaan.
Nandini: Manu Tum bhi Na. (She said getting up from the sofa but Manik pulls her back nd picks her up moves towards their room) Manu Kaya kar raha ho kisi nah dekh kiya toh.
Manik: Koi Nahi Dekha ga just look into my eyes. (Nandini looks into his eyes nd drowns in his eyes which were filled with passion nd desire)

Manan room:
Manik enters with Nandini securely held in his arm. He locks the door still looking intensely in her eyes. He moves towards the bed lies her down while she smilingly turns her on her stomach. Manik moves down, moves her hand all over bare back as the saree was backless. He moves down nd places wet kisses all over her bare back to which Nandini moans.