Part 17 (Haldi con.....)

Manik was about to kiss Nandini when the door shot open. They both move apart and see Mukti, Navya and Alya standing with both of their hands on the waist and looking at Manik giving him glares.
Manik: What why are u guys looking at me like that. I know I am handsome and charming but sharam Karo yaar meri shadhi ho Rahi hai. Meri hona wali biwi samna hai. Stop ogling at me. (Nandini giggles cutely listening Manik. Manik smiles)
Navya: Manik ji huma aap ko Gusa mai gur raha hai Na gi pyaar sa.
Alya: yes Manik why have u keep Nandini with u. All are waiting for her downstairs and u are busy romancing her. Leave her or main Neyonika aunty ko call Karo. (Manik gets scared)
Manik: No no mom ko mat call karna main jata hu. Wasa Cabir, Abhi and Dhruv kaha hai. Utna bulaka layo. Jau tub tak main Nandini ka saath rahata ho.
Mukti: Manik stop pushing us out. Humna unha pehla hi baga Diya.
Manik: (whisper) tabhi kaho ya inti jaldi yaha.
Girls: Kya?
Manik: No nothing main jata ho. (He pecks Nandini lips and leaves making Nandini blush and the girls laugh)

The girls takes Nandini with them downstairs. The haldi ceremony starts and all aunties put haldi on Nandini. She was smiling all the time. Some aunties praised her beauty to which she smiles. When everyone putted Haldi on her. She got up and took some haldi and slowly move towards the girls without making any sound. She goes nears them and Puts haldi on their cheeks from back to which they get shocked and turn and sees Nandini laughing hard.
Girls: (shouts) Nandiniiiiii (Nandini stops laughing and sees their faces which was covered with haldi and again starts laughing. She runs from their and Mukti and Alya run after her. Navya run and picks up the haldi ball and shouts)
Navya: (shouts) guys catch Nandini fast we will not leave her.

Nandini was laughing all the while running around the garden and the girls were running after her. All present in the garden were laughing looking at them. Neyonika was making their video. Suddenly Nandini got trapped Mukti comes from front, Alya comes from back and Navya comes from other side.

Navya: Abh kaha bago gi Nandini???
Mukti: Bohot maza a raha tha Na huma haldi laga kar.
Nandini: sorry guys per Tum log Intna clean lag raha tha toh. Sorry Na.
Alya: No no Nandini now we will take our revenge for sure.

Nandini tries to run but Navya caught hold of her. All the girls take haldi in their hands. Nandini was all the time saying sorry girls but her sorry left in between when they all attacked her and covered her face all with haldi. Nandini took some and attacked them and covered them with it. After they were done playing with it they all start laughing looking at their faces. They all take a selfie and make different pouts and put it on Insta,Facebook everywhere. They walk towards their mothers and they laugh looking at them. Neyonika show them their video and they laugh looking at it.
Mukti: Aunty yeh video send kijiya Na. (Neyonika nods and sends her)
Mukti: Thanks aunty. (She sends the video to Cabir and types it is so fun without you guys. Hahaha)

The girls move towards Nandini room. They all freshen up one by one. Then they sit on Nandini bed and starts gossiping.
Alya: So Nandini did u had fun today??
Nandini: It was awesome alya best wedding function so far.
Mukti: Girls I  have an awesome idea lets plan a girls night out tonight. Only girls. It will be so much fun no boys.
Nandini: Sounds like a good plan. I am in.
Alya and Navya: we are in too.
Mukti: Okay let me make all the arrangements and please tell all your boys. Or they will get worried and we will be punished again and I don't wanna cook again. (The girls laugh)
Nandini: But what we will say if they want to meet us and if we tell them they will try to sneak in our party.
Navya: Yeah true.
Alya: Just lie and make some excuse. (All nods) so I will pick you guys at 5pm. Now let's go girls we have to leave for Manik haldi.
All girls: Bye Nandini see u at 5.
Nandini: Bye.