Part 43

Manik entered the store room to see a shocking site enough to take away his breath. His Jaan was lying on the ground fainted blood was oozing out from her head. Her phone was broken. He runs towards her with pool of tears in his eyes.

Manik: Jaan Kya hua open your eyes baby see your Manu is here Na please open your eyes. Jaan open your eyes Na. (He said crying badly trying to stop the blood from her head) baby see your Manu is here I know u are kidding get up Na. (No response)

Manik picks her up he sees some of the employees coming towards them he shouts at them to call the doctor who were in a huge shock to see him crying why would not he cry he saw his life in such a horrified state. The employee called the doctor nd told him to come in 10 in Malhotra industries. Manik makes her lie down on the sofa in the office he quickly puts his handkerchief on the spot from where the blood was oozing out. He was trying to wake her up he putted some water but she didn't respond. His state was awful too he was sweating with fear thinking is Nandini fine or not, he was continuously crying, his eyes has turned completely red by now. His face didn't had that smile which he had when his Nandini was around him. The doctor entered his office. He runs towards Nandini. He checks her up takes the handkerchief out bandages her that spot. Manik state awful as before He didn't calm down. His peace nd calmness was lying their fainted.

Manik: Doctor Kaya hua hai? Nandini Thik toh hai Na? Please batayia??? When will she wake up. (He said trying to calm his tears)
Doctor: Mr Malhotra don't worry she fainted because of fear. She will wake up in few your wife is fine. Be strong . Yeh mana medicines prescribe ki hai give it to her. She will fit and fine. (The doctor left saying to take care)

Manik Sends one of the employees to bring the medicine. He moves towards Nandini bends down to his knees, kisses where she got hurt on the head. He kept looking at her with tear full eyes waiting for her to open her eyes, to tell him that she is fine nothing has happened to her. The employee comes to give the medicines.

Employee: Sir yeh medicines!
Manik: Keep it on the table!!!
Employee: Okay (he keeps the medicine on the table)
Manik: Jaan please utho Na kab taak esa... Please open your eyes. I feel so week Mera liya auth jayo. I love you so so much princess. Or agar Abh Tum Nahi uthi Na toh I will be so mad at you when u wake up. Cholo get up Na please!!! (He said closing his eyes)

Manik let few tears trickle down his eyes which fell on Nandini eyes. Nandini slowly opened her eyes to see her hubby crying.

Nandini: (softly) Manu...... (Manik opens his eyes with a jerk to see Nandini awake. He looks at her smiling weekly. Nandini opens her arms for a hug smiling at him. Manik takes her in a bone crushing hug crying badly. Nandini starts ruffling his hairs calming him down. Manik was hugging her so tightly that if he leave her she is going to vanish somewhere. Nandini seeing her hubby in such a venerable situation that even because of her was making her feel so worst.

Nandini: Manu...... ( She said ruffling his hairs while he was calmed a little. She makes him look at him kisses away his tears) I am fine don't worry I am always their I am not going anywhere I am always here beside you. Forever nd ever. I love you so much!!! (She said slowly pecking his lips)
Manik: U know how much scared I got seeing you like that meri Jaan nikal gayi thi. Tumha pata hai Na muj per Kaya beet thi hai jab Tum per ek kroch bhi aati hai. Or Aaj toh I felt meri life Is finishing. Mujsa saas bhi Nahi li ja rahi thi. I love you so so much Jaan. Tum esa kabhi Mera saath dubara maat karna please main ma..... (Nandini keeps her hand on his mouth nods in a no. Manik hugs her once more)
Nandini: I love you too main esa kabhi Nahi Karo gi. Never those words Nahi toh I will never talk to you!! (She said in a babyish tone Manik makes the hug more tighter)
Manik: Woh chot Jayada dard toh Nahi ho raha hai Na baby???? (He said touching her bandage worriedly she hisses with pain) Baby are u alright jayda dard ho raha hai? Let me call a doctor. (He asked panicking, he was running to pick his phone up to call the doctor when Nandini holds his hand)
Nandini: Manu shhhh calm down I am fine bus tohda sa hi dard ho raha hai. Intna Nahi hai. Just stay with me!!! (She said calming her down pulling him towards her making him lie down beside her)
Manik: Okay but agar Bohot dard ho ga Na so tell me!! (He said pecking on her head) Acha ya doctor Na medicines di hai u have to take your pain will subside with it.
Nandini: Manu no medicines Na!! (She said hiding her face in his neck pouting like a baby)
Manik: No no baby u have to take it no cribbing and I am not even going to hear u. (He got up to take the medicine)
Nandini: (pouting) Manu please Na they are very bad I don't like them!! (She said blinking her eyes like a doll cutely explaining him. Manik was going all awwwww on her but he could not compromise With her health)
Manik: Baby no please Mera liya la lo apna Manu ka liya Nahi lo gi. (Manik said hitting the right chord he no she will never say no to him)
Nandini: Manuuuuuu not fair Tum humasha Mera saath esa karta ho. (She said crying like a kid)
Manik: I do it because I know my baby will take it. Lo gi Na! (Nandini nods making a yucky face at it. Manik makes her eat the medicine)
Nandini: Ewwwww Manu it was so bad!! (She said making bad faces Manik laughs seeing it) Manu don't laugh I only took it because of you nd u are laughing. Now I am Kaaty! (She said turning her face away with an angry pout making Manik go Awww on her once more)
Manik: Hawwwwww Bacha naraz ho gaya! (He said moving infront of her while she turns to other side nodding in yes cutely. Manik was just enjoying all her cute faces now his beautiful smile was back as his peace, his life, his princess, his baby, his everything is with him talking to him) Acha I know how to make my baby happy? (She turns towards him raising her eyebrows)
Manik: Dekhna hai kasa? (Nandini nods Manik takes out bunch of chocolates from his back making Nandini jump in joy)
Nandini: Chocolatessssssss yaayyyyy thank you Manu!!!! (She said taking the chocolates from him while he smiles at her. He pulls her closer to him places his lips on her kissing her madly, she responds with equal favor. Manik breaks the kiss when they were out of oxygen)
Manik: I love you Jaan!!!!
Nandini: I love you too!!!

They both were having cozy time. Manik was busy nuzzling his face in Nandini neck placing wet kisses.Their bodies were sticked to each other. Manik's hand was moving all over her thighs. Nandini was enjoying all his sweet tourchers. They were having a romantic time when Cabir enters making both of them to come out of their land. They both part away. Cabir was going to start his teasing when he sees Nandini bandage. He got worried for his little sister.

Cabir: (worriedly) Nandu ya Kaya hua?? Ya bandage kasa??? (This made Manik sad once again Nandini sees that she holds his hand smiles at him Manik smiles too)
Nandini: Woh Na when I was seeing at the 56th floor of the building main Sara room dekh Rahi thi. Toh ma galti sa store room main chali gayi waha par store room ka board hi Nahi tha. So I went in too see what it is! 
Cabir: (shocked) what esa kasa ho sakta hai????
Manik: what u mean Cabir? 
Cabir: Matlab Manik jab hum deal ka liya aya tha we met the clients at 56tn floor. Or jab hum ja raha tha. Tab toh waha store room ka board tha. Or kal bhi ma aaya tha tohdi der ka liya when u guys were at my house to see everything tab bhi waha board tha. I think Ya kisi Na Jaan Bujkar kiya hai.

This made Manik and Nandini shock. They didn't what to say they just had one question in their mind who could do it.

I end this chapter here I hope you guys like it. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do comment nd vote will be waiting for an amazing response. Love you all!😘😘❤️