Part 23

Manik takes Nandini with him who followed him like an obedient Student. All were adoring them.

Manan room:
Manik and Nandini enter their room. Nandini goes and sits on the bed and starts thinking pouting cutely to which Manik goes all Awww on her and pecks her lips.
Nandini: Manu main western Phan lu this sari is really heavy. (She asked like a baby)
Manik: Mera bacha u can wear anything u want okay.
Neyonika: Yeah bacha u can wear western traditional anything u want you alright. (Said Neyonika who just entered to give Nandini her and Manik reception dress)
Nandini: (cutely) Thank you mom. (She kisses her cheeks. Neyonika smiles)
Neyonika: Acha beta yeh lo tumari or Manik ki reception dress okay and u can wear any dress u are comfortable in you don't have to think about other people. (Nandini nods smilingly and Neyonika hugs her)
Manik was smiling at the most beautiful and important person in his life who were gelling up really well. Neyonika talks to them a little and leaves saying to come early. They both nod.
Manik: Baby Chalo get ready.
Nandini: (cutely) Okay main Abhi 5 Mintues main aati hu Okay.
Manik: Okay baby. Vasa vi can keep waste less time and less water if we bath together u know. (He said naughtingly)
Nandini: (moved towards him and kisses on his lips) Wasa idea bura Nahi Mr. Malhotra.
Manik: What tumha koi problem Nahi hai.
Nandini: Baby why I would I have problem I am your u have all the right on me. (Manik smiles and picks her up and takes her to the bathroom)

They both take a hot shower together with lot of hot and sexy romance in between. When they were done with the bath they dress each other up and moved out looking an angelic couple.

             (Nandini dress)

             (Nandini dress)

          (Manik attair) Manik: (huskily) Baby looking so sexy! (Said biting her ears) Nandini: U are looking no less mr Malhotra so hot! Manik smiles and after little necessary pecks and kisses they both move downstairs to fab 5 and abhnav who wa...

          (Manik attair)
Manik: (huskily) Baby looking so sexy! (Said biting her ears)
Nandini: U are looking no less mr Malhotra so hot!
Manik smiles and after little necessary pecks and kisses they both move downstairs to fab 5 and abhnav who was also dressed up.
Cabir: Finally a Gaya mera love birds.
Navya: (teasingly) Looking sexy and hot Nandu kahi ladka Tera pecha Na pad Jaya.
Alya: Yeah I second guess Navya Tum kahar utha Rahi ho.
Mukti: yeah Navya ladka toh faint hi ho Gaya ga.
Manik who had enough shouts everyone to shut up.
Manik: (Shouts) Nandini ka koyi aas pass bhi guma na hospital ka bed per pucha du ga.
Abhi: Mera angry hulk shant.
Manik: Kya shant. (Nandini hugs him tightly)
Nandini: (pouting) Manu dont get angry I love you I will not even let anyone come near me or see me okay so don't worry.
Manik: I know baby Chalo Chala or Tum logo ko Ana ha ki Nahi?
Cabir: ofcouse hum toh a hi raha hai. Agar Tum logo ko akala chod kar Chala Gaya Tum log toh kabi pohncho ga hi Nahi!
All: I second Cabir!!!! (Nandini blush and Manik gives them a
angry glare)
Manik and Nandini takes the back seat. Alya, Mukti, Abhi and Dhruv sit in middle. Cabir driving the car and Navya in front.

Car:
Cabir was driving , Navya was listening songs. At the back and middle seat the couples were getting all cozy. Their romance was broken by our very own Cabir.
Cabir: Guys hum spa main Kaya Kara ga???
Dhruv: Yeah right buddy? Hum waha Kaya Kara ga. Girl spa main
Manik: Hum joh paas main mall hai Na waha Baath Jaya ga Kuch waha kar la ga okay.
Abhi: Yeah alright!!!!

They all reach the spa and Manik goes inside with the girls. He gets jealous when he sees the boys doing the feet spa and everything. He can't even imagine any other boy touching his girl. Nandini sees that face and understands what he must be thinking and decides to make him little jealous.

Nandini: Mukti Woh dekh Na Woh 2nd boy kitna cute hai main toh Ussa hi feet spa lu gi. (As expected by Nandini Manik was burning with jealousy. The girls understand that she is trying to tease him so they continue to play with her)
Navya: Yeah right Nandini jab Tum la lu gi Na main bhi iss sa lu gi.
Nandini: (faking excitement) Yeah Navya so let's go. It will be fun. (Before she could move Manik drags her in a alone corner and pins her to the wall meanwhile the other girls start their spa secession.)

Manik slams his lips on her and starts kissing her aggressively. Nandini knew it was coming so she responds with equal favor Manik entwines their hand tightly and starts kissing her more aggressively. Nandini smiles between the kiss by seeing his possessiveness. Nandini was trying to free her hands and hold him but he was making the hold more tight. Manik breaks the kiss and hold her hair in his fist and titles her head back having full access of her neck.He gives her a wild love bite that blood starts oozing out. Nandini moans and Manik soothes it by licking and sucking the love bite.

Manik: (with black eyes) Tum Sirf meri ho Samji.
Nandini: (cups his face) I am only yours Manik I am only your princess I was joking. Sorry
Manik: don't say Sorry princess U know Na how much I am crazy about you.
Nandini: U don't have to say sorry Manu I love when u get possessive and says I am only yours. (She pecks his lips)
Manik: Tum Kisi bhi ladka spa Nahi lo gi.
Nandini: Nahi lu gi Manu I promise now u go and enjoy at the mall. Bye!! (She said kissing his cheek. Manik pecks her lips and leaves)

Nandini moves toward the girls who tease her seeing her love bite but she sushhh them. After 1 hour girls spa session was done but the boys were still not here so decided to move out and wait for them. They move out and was waiting for the boys when suddenly they see a little girl passing on the road and a huge truck was coming from the other side. All the girls shout the girl to move away but she didn't hear them as she was busy playing with the toy. All the girl runs to save her and meanwhile the boys also reach their and sees their girls running on the road to save the little girl and a huge truck was coming towards them. The boys get shocked and shout for their girls but they could not hear because of the car horns and the truck horn. All the boys were going to run when the girls push the little girl making sure they don't push her too hard. The girls also fall while pushing the girl. All the girls and the little girl was safe but Nandini and Mukti get a little cut which was not even visible but it became visible to their boys they are so in trouble.

Nandini: (to the girl) Bacha aap Thik ho Na??
Little girl: Yeah didi I am fine.
Mukti: Aap Asa road par Kaya kar raha ho.
Little girl: Didi my mom is in that store so I was going to her.
Alya: Baby aap ko esa road pa Nahi Ana chahiya tha.
Navya: Ha baby agar aap ko Woh truck hit kar jata.
Little girl: Sorry main esa kabhi Nahi karu gi. Aap logo ko meri vaja sa choti lagi Na sorry. (She said kissing all the girls where they were hurt and they smile)

The girl mom came running and thanks all of them for saving her child. They both leave.

Navya: Thank god boys yaha Nahi hai Nahi toh Bohot Gusa ho ta. (She said not releasing that boys were standing near the spy looking at them with the anger filled eyes)
Nandini: Yeah right Manu toh Bohot hi Gusa kar ta.
Alya: Yeah Dhruv bhi. Mukti and Nandini u guys are little hurt.
Mukti: it's okay yeh toh visible bhi Nahi but agar Abhi or Manik Na yeh dekh liya Na huma choda ga Nahi. Okay girls leave all this Chalo us sa Phela boys aaya spa ka pas ga ka Khada ho jata hai jasa Kuch Hoya hi Na ho. Okay (the girls nod and make their way to the spa when they see all the boys standing with angered filled red eyes and face.

Mukti: Oh shit Enka face dekh ka toh lag raha hai Aaj hum Gaya. Nandini cut Manik ki aakhon ka samna Nahi Ena chahiya Nahi toh kacha Chaba Jaya ga.
Nandini: Alright Mukti but I am sacred.
Alya: Main bhi!!
Navya: Main bhi Cabir Bohot Gusa main lag raha hai. Yeah hum logo ka saath hi kyun hona Hota hai.
Nandini: Yeah right!!! (They reach towards their boys and show their 32 teethes but the boys give them a deadly glare)

Abhi: (angrily looking at Mukti) Sit in the car right now everybody.

All the girls like a obedient student move toward their early seatings but only one thing was changed all the boys were looking at them with red angered filled eyes which was scaring them no one was getting cozy like earlier. The girls were praying to God to save them.

I end this chapter here I hope you guys like it. Comment and vote. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Love you all!!❤️❤️😘😘