Part 4

All the youngsters were sitting in the garden. They were talking and was teasing each other. During the conversation Cabir notices Nandini was talking less to navya and was making all those cute angry pouts at her. Navya was trying to convince her with her eyes pleading but she was not listening.

Cabir: Navya has something happened between you and Nandu.
Navya: Ha deko Na Cabir yeh Hamsa raat sa baat  Nahi kar Rahi a. Hum is koh Kab sa mana neh ki koshish kar raha a. (Nandini turns her face away from her making an cute angry pout).
Manik: (softly) Kaya Hoya princess. Aap Navya sa baat kyun Nahi kar raha ho??
Nandini: (babyishly ) U know Manik she made me drink that Ganda milk and eat that kadwi medicine ewww it was so yukky. I am Kati with her.

All go awwww on her babyness and wanted to eat her alive at that time.

Alya: Awwwwww Nandini u are so cute.
Mukti: I so want to eat u alive right now u are so adorable.

Nandin Innocently look towards Manik and says Hawwww Manik if they will eat me then whom u will marry?? Manik so wanted to kiss her hard but he controls himself and says:

Manik: Princess i will never let them eat u Try to kar ka dikhya main inko kha jahu ga. (Nandini giggles cutely) or aap Navya se Gusa kyun ho Voh toh aap ki good health ka liya kar Rahi thi aap unko maaf kar doh Na??

Nandini says okay Sorry Navya cutely pouting and she holds her ears everbody smiles at her.Navya goes and hugs her and says it's okay bacha I love you and she says I love u too.Alya suggests to go shopping Tomm as the engagement is near everybody agrees. They move inside and sits. Malhotra's and fab5 decided to leave as its very late.

Raj: Chalo Ashok hum chalta hai.Huma Ghar ja kar Bohot Tiyaria Bhi Karni hai.

Raj and Ashok hug each other. Manik and Nandini was sad as they wanted to spend time with each other they look at each other but both could not do anything. Nandini makes a sad pout after they leave and goes to her room. Navya follows her and enters her room and sees her sitting on the bed with sad pout and hugging her teddy.

Navya: Nandu Kya Hoya??
Nandini: I wanted to spend time with Manik.
Navya: Kal mil toh raha a Na. Toh Kal time spend kar Lana. Chal soh ja Voh Hama Kal subha 10 baja pick karna a raha hai.
Nandini: okay Gn.

Navya goes and sleeps but nandini could not as she wanted to talk to Manik. She was getting restless here and Manik situation was same.

Malhotra mansion: 12:30
Manik was tossing on his bed he could not sleep as whenever he closed her eyes Nandini smiling face her cute antics her thoughts use to wake him up. He badly wanted to talk to her he picked his phone up when he realiZed he never took her number.

Manik: Shit I don't have Nandini no. Probably Cabir will have her no.
He calls Cabir but he didn't pick up as he was sleeping he called like 5 more time finally he picked up without seeing the caller.

Cabir: (In sleep voice) Kon kuta adi raat ko phone kar ta ha.Tumko nind Nahi Athi Kya.
Manik: Cabir mera kuta Manik Bol Rahu hu.
Cabir: (fully awake) Manik Kya hai yaar
Manik: (stammering) vo.. Voh Muja Nandini ka no chahiya main Lana bhol Gaya.
Cabir: (naughtingly) Ohho Nandu sa Bhat kiya nind Nahi ati nandini bhabhi ki yaad a Rahi hai.
Manik: Chup kar ka no da Nahi to vaha akar maar Dalu ga.
Cabir: Acha Acha detha hu.

Cabir gives him the no and says bye. Manik cuts the calls and thinks finally I got my princess no he saves her no in his contacts and puts princess for her name but he was confused to call or not as its very late but he don't know his princess also can't sleep as she wanted to talk to him. Manik After lot of thinking decides to call. He calls and here Nandini sees her phone is ringing and the screen is displaying unknown. She thinks who can be calling her in midnight. She picks and before she could say anything Manik speaks.