Part 5

Cabir breaks their sweet talks and says to nandini And Navya to get ready and they are wet too. They will get sick they go their rooms to get ready. Navya goes to her room and Nandini moves to hers. Manik goes behind her and Cabir goes behind Navya. Fab 3 sits on the sofa and starts chatting.

Nandini room:

Nandini comes out wearing a crop top and skirt in which she was looking hot. She was standing infront of the mirror combing her hairs. Manik comes from behind and looks at her intensely. He goes forward and slides his hand on her bare waist and Nandini shivers. She looks up and sees Manik looking at her intensely she blushes. He nuzzles his face in her neck and she close her eyes.

Manik: Princess do u realize how hot u are looking. It's getting tough for me too control. ( Nandini blushes hard)

Her turns her slowly towards herself. Nandini still has her eyes closed. Manik leans in and places his lips on her and starts kissing her madly. Nandini too responds Manik breaks the kiss and starts kissing her neck. Nandini moans He bends down and starts giving wet kisses on her stomach and gives a love bite near her belly button. Nandini hisses and Manik licks the love bite to sooth the pain. Manik gets up he again leans to kiss her but Cabir calls them and they both come back to their senses. Nandini blushes hard and Manik smiles at her and forwards his hand and says lets go Nandini nods they both move down hand in hand. Now seeing that how can our Cabir can be quite.

Cabir: Dekho toh hatho main hath. Kulam Kula romance. Nice nice.
Nandini: (blushes) Cabir bahi
Cabir: Kya Cabir bhai Nandu inta late Kaisa ho Gaya neecha Ana main. Kya kaar raha ta Tum Dano upar.
Manik: Cabir chup meri princess ko tease mat Karo. Or tuja Kya karna hai Jan kar ki hum Kya raha ta.
Cabir: acha acha thik a chalo Abhi late ho raha hai.

They reach the mall. Manik was holding Nandini hand as if she will get lost in the crowd if he leaves her.First they shop for the girls Nandini was selecting langas and Manik was helping her. She tried 20 langas but Manik was not liking one. Nandini got tired.

Nandini: (sad pout) Manik I am tired I can't try more select one Na please.
Manik: Princess sorry but I don't like anyone of this.
Nandini: (cutely) toh Abh Kaya Kara??
Manik suddenly sees one langha which was in the other shop. He tells Nandini to come with her. They go to that shop and Manik shows her.

Nandini: This is so pretty Manik I love it.
Manik: I am glad that U liked it.

They buy that one and then they all meet and shop for accessories, sandals and everything they shop for boys too. They go to the food counter and sit.

Nandini: (Lazily) I am so tired we shopped a lot.
Manik: Awww my princess is Tired. We will drop u home soon u have this food.
Nandini: (babyishly) Manik u make me eat please.

Manik smiles and make her eat. Everyone smiles looking at them and thinks how cute they are. They finish their food and they all leave. Manik drops Nandini and Navya. Navya leaves now it was only Manik and Nandini. He pecks on Nandini lips and says bye princess. Nandini blushes and says bye Manik.  She was about to go when Manik pulls her and she bangs in his hard chest. Manik puts Nandini hair on one side and nuzzles his face on her other bare shoulder. Nandini starts breathing heavenly as Manik hot breath touched his shoulders. He starts kissing her shoulder.

Manik: Jaan stay with me Na i don't want to let you go away from me even for a second.
Nandini: (blushes listening Jaan)Manik we will meet Na Tomm. Please let me go now Navya must be waiting.
Manik: No no no

He turns her towards him and kisses her eyes, forehead, nose, ears and come dead close to her lips. Nandini closes her eyes and Manik place his lips on her. They kiss for few seconds Nandini broke it.

Nandini: I have to go now. Bye Manik
Manik: (sad pout) okay

Nandini smiles and pecks his pout and runs saying good night to him. Manik smiles widely and Ruffles his Hairs and leaves for Malhotra Mansion. After he reaches home Manik text Nandini and they chat till midnight and then they sleep as they have to wake up Tomm for engagement.

Murty mansion: (12pm)
The whole half day went in preparing for the engagement. Murty mansion was decorated beautifully as the engagement is taking place their. Nandini was getting ready in the langha Manik choosed for her. (Pic in media box).Navya was helping her to get ready. She was fully ready and as always she was looking dead gorgeous.
Malhotra and fab 5 enter the Murty mansion and was amazed by the decoration. Everything was looking amazing. Murty welcomed them Manik was looking Super hot and sexy in his attair all the girls were ogling at him but he payed not heed to them he went and took his seat. Fab 5 was standing near him and talking. He was not listening anything and was only looking upwards and was waiting for his princess to come. Alya and Mukti went to Nandini room. The boys starts teasing Manik.

Nandini room:
Alya and Mukti enter and their mouth was wide open looking at Nandini.

Alya: Nandini omg u are looking super hot. I don't know how Manik is going to control.
Mukti: Mujha toh Lakta hai party main aya huha boys ka muh tutna wala hai.

Nandini,Alya and Navya gets confused and says what??
Mukti: Ara yeh inti hot and sexy lag Rahi koi bhi ladka is sa apni nazar hatha hi Nahi paya ga. Manik koh ya dekh ka jealously hogi or Phir usko gussa aya Gha Phir toh sabka muh tuta hi gai.

All the girls laugh out loud listening Mukti. Nandini mom come and her eyes get teary seeing Nandini.

NM: (teary eyes) Haye meri bachi kitni kitni kubsuraat lag Rahi hai. Vish vash Nahi Hota meri choti si bachi itni badi ho gayi.
Nandini hugs her mom and tears starts coming from her eyes. The others girls also had tears.
Alya: Aunty Kya kiya sab ko ru la Diya.
Mukti: hai aunty aap rohia maat.
Navya: acha chalo Abh sari emotional bata band Hamara jija ji nicha restless ho raha a Nandu koh dekh Na ka liya. Chalo.

The girls move down. Everyone jaw dropped seeing Nandini they all could not take their eyes off her. She was looking an angle every guys dream girl. Even Cabir and Dhruv mouth was wide open. Manik sees this he even sees other boys looking at Nandini. He gets jealous. He slaps Cabir and Dhruv.

Cabir: Kya hai yaar dekh Lana deh Kaya lag Rahi a Nandini.
Dhruv: so true can't take my eyes off her Man.
Manik: (jealously) Dono ko maar Dalu ga agar meri princess ka upar nazar bhi deli. Meri hai Voh Samja.
Cabir: Thik a thik a sorry hamri akha toh hata deh gai. Par Apni nazar audience ma toh daal ka dekh Sara boys dekh raha hai usko unka Kya Kara gai.
Manik: inko toh main party keh baad dekh lu ga. Zinda Nahi chodu ga.
Cabir and Dhruv laugh. Manik stands up and goes near the stairs and ask Nandini her hand. Nandini smiles and gives her hand to him. They move towards the stage Manik slides his hand on her waist.Nandini smiles and blushes.

Manik: (huskily in her ears) tumha pata hai tum kitni Hot or kubsuraat lag Rahi ho. Can't take my eyes off you. Kisna kaha ta esa lagna koh Dekho Sara boys tumha kasa dekh raha hai. Dil toh kar raha hai muh todh du.
Nandini: (cutely) Thank you Manik. Or Tum inka muh maat torna Phir Hamari shaddi main kon aya ga??
Manik: Awwww Nandini u are too cute. Feel like eating you alive Jaan.
Nandini: (babyishly) hawww Manik tum Muja kaha jao ga. Pher tum toh Muja kaha hai Nahi sakta.
Manik: (huskily) woh main tumha party ka baad Beto gai ki tumha Kaisa kaha sakta hai.

Nandini blushes hard and hits him. Manik smiles. Manik and Nandini both exchanged their rings. Manik slides a diamond ring and Nandini slides gold ring. Everyone claps and the olders comes and blesses them. They smile. The party was going smoothly the youngsters goes and sits in Navya room.

Navya room:
Nandini was sitting on Manik's lap with his huge pink teddy in her hand. Navya was lying down and her head was in Cabir lap. Alya and Dhruv was sitting on the sofa. Mukti was sitting with them. All were talking and was teasing the couple.
Cabir: Guys lets play something.
Alya: Lets play truth and dare

They all sit on the floor but Nandini was still sitting in Manik lap. He was nuzzling his face in her neck and she was smiling all the time.

So I end this chapter here I hope you like it!!!! Comment comment comment