Part 16 (Haldi Ceremony)

Murty mansion: (5am)
Nandini was sleeping peacefully on her bed when her sleep got disturbed by Navya voice who was waking her up from the past 20 minutes but she was not waking up.
Navya: Nandini wake up..
Nandini: (cutely pouting) Bas do minute Navya.
Navya: Nandu tu kabsa do minute do minute kar Rahi hai. Aaj Teri haldi hai uth ja.
Nandini:(cutely) bus paaka is bar do Minute main uth jayo gi.
Navya: no no no no get up or let me call aunty.
Nandini: No main auth Rahi ho. (With grumpy face)
Navya: (laughs) Good girl!!!

Nandini goes in the washroom and freshen up. In meanwhile Navya sets her clothes and jewelry. She came out in the table and hugged Navya from back and made a sad pout.
Nandini: (sadly pouting) Kal main Chalu jayo gi Muja tumhara dantna Mujha uthna. I will miss everything. Humari masti in this house.
Navya: (turns and hugs her) me too Nandu Kal pata Nahi hum kasa tuja vidha Kara ga.
Nandini: (gets emotional and starts crying) I don't want to go Navya I don't want too. I will miss you guys.
Navya: (emotional) Awww mera bacha don't cry. Tu Manik ka saath yaha Aja karna Na. Chal Abh stop crying Nahi toh Manik ko phone kar du gi ki us ki princess roh Rahi hai.
Nandini was still crying Navya thinks to lighten up the mood.
Navya: (shouts) Nandini let's take crazy selfies like old times. (Nandini laughs a little bit and nods)
Nandini and Navya takes crazy selfies and some Dubsmash from which they post couple of them on Instagram and then Nandini moves to do her make up and hair. Navya also leaves to get ready.

               (Nandini attair) Malhotra mansion: Manik who was sitting with a bad face on the sofa as he is not allowed to see Nandini whole day

(Nandini attair)
Malhotra mansion:
Manik who was sitting with a bad face on the sofa as he is not allowed to see Nandini whole day. All were teasing him and he was giving angry glares to everyone. Neyonika was laughing hard on seeing the scenario. Manik was trying to convince her to let him enter but she was not allowing him. Neyonika leaves with the Girls who wink at Manik while going.
Manik: (irritatingly) kya hai yaar yeh stupid rituals I can't even see my princess.
Cabir: Manik Woh Kal yehi a Rahi hai Sabar rakh. Or hai huma aaj raat bachelors party chahiya samja.
Manik: koi party Nahi Milagi jab tak I don't see my princes and meet her.
Abhi: yeh Asa Nahi Mana wala.
Cabir: Ya true (suddenly Dhruv who was surfing through Manik Instagram starts laughing)
Abhi: Tuja Kya badi aasi a Rahi hai.
Dhruv: Dude look at Nandini and Navya Instagram pictures and dubsmash they are damn funny. Manik hearing runs towards Dhruv and he also laughs seeing the videos and photos. They were doing some crazy poses in the pictures and the dubhsmash were the ones which Charlie ones posted on her Instgram which were related to the bf reacts when gf breaks up with him and then when bf breaks with the gf. I hope you guy remember. Nandini was the boy in the both videos and Navya girl.
Cabir: I think this girls are having some good fun.
Abhi: ya dude true!!
Manik: Then why should we sit here alone like stupids lets barge in their haldi ceremony and have fun.
Dhruv: let's go boys.
Manik: But before that be careful that we don't get caught like yesterday I don't my princess to get in trouble again. I can't see her in pain. (All the boys smile and nod)
All the boys reach the Murty mansion and reaches Nandini room balcony and hide as their were more people then their girls. The girls were laughing and Manik smiles seeing his princess laughing carefree which bought a huge smile on his face. Nandini mom enter and sits infront of her and all the girls leave the room to give the mother and daughter alone time as she is going to leave Tomm.

       (Mukti & Navya)

(Mukti & Navya)

            (Alya attair) Nm:( Cups Nandini face) Manu toh believe bhi Nahi ho raha ki meri chotti si bachi inti badi ho gayi hai

(Alya attair)
Nm:( Cups Nandini face) Manu toh believe bhi Nahi ho raha ki meri chotti si bachi inti badi ho gayi hai. Tera bachpan sa lakar abh tak ka time kasa bit Gaya pata hi Nahi laga. Kal jab tu Chala Jaya gi is Ghar main kitni shanti ho Jaya gi. Tera pura din bacho ki Tara masti karna, Tuja subha utha vakat Tera cribbing karna yeah sabh main Intna, Tera Navya sa ladna or Phir Muja akar Navya ko punish karna ka kahana yeah main Intna miss karna wali ho Na. Meri bati itni badi ho gayi pata hi Nahi laga.
Nandini was crying all the while listening to her mom. She hugged her mom tightly and started crying out loud. Manik heart pricked seeing his princess crying.He also had tears in his eyes which were going flow any time but before they trickle down he cleaned it. Nandini mom break the hug and kisses her forehead.
Nm: chalo bacha Abh Rona band Karo Dekho Sara make up Karab ho Gaya. Navya Muja choda gi Nahi. (Nandini Laughs and hugs her mom tightly)
Nandini: I love you mom.
Nm: I love you bacha. Chal Abh apna face wash Karka or make up Karka nicha a ja. (Nandini nods and Nandini mom leave)
Nandini closes the door washes her face and comes out and starts doing her makeup. Suddenly she sees Manik and the guys walking in. She smiles and moves toward Manik and hug him and he hugs her tightly.
Cabir: (coughs) Love Birds hum bi hai yaha sharam Karo. (Manik rolls his eyes and Nandini blushes)
Manik: shut Cabir huma Dekna band kar or apni Jakar dund. (Nandini giggles)
Cabir: Thik a Thik a ja raha hai.
Abhi: Dost dost Na raha.... Wasa hey doll?
Nandu: (still hugging Manik) Hey Abhi how are u?
Abhi: I am good or Mukti sa milkar or bhi Acha ho jau ga.
Nandini: Awww Abhi u are so cute.
She pulls his cheeks and he smiles. They boys leave the room and Manik pulls Nandini.
Manik: U know how much sexy and hot u are looking. (Nandini blushes)
Nandini: Manik let me go the haldi function is going to start. I have to leave. (Trying to come out of his grip but he tightens it more)
Manik: Look at my babies eyes they have become little puffed because of crying. My baby cried so much Na. (She bobs her head cutely)
Manik: Awww main Ina Abhi Thik kar da ta hu.
He kisses both her eyes. He kisses both her cheeks, nose, ear and was going to slam his lips on hers when the door opened.

So I end this chapter here. I hope you guys love this chapter. Please comment and vote. Ignore grammatical Errors and sleeping mistakes. Love u all!!😘😘😘