Part 11

Murty Mansion: (9am)

Nandini woke up and goes and fresh up.She came out of the washroom and sits on her bed hugging her teddy and thinking about how only 2 day is left before all the rituals start and then she is going to get married and leave this house. She got emotional and tears start coming out of her eyes. She is going to leave her parents, room, where she spended her childhood. Where she has cherished so many beautiful memories. Navya enters her room and sees her sobbing she runs towards her worriedly.

Navya: Nandu Kya hua?
Nandini: (crying) Kal ka baad Sara rituals start ho raha hai then I will get married and leave this house parents. I don't want to go Navya. I want to stay here.
Navya: (wips her tears) baby doll please calm down. Listen to me  ek din toh u had to leave this house Na and your parents Mujha bhi chodna hoga. Or vasa bhi Malhotra mansion 10 minute ki doori par toh ha. Then why are u crying. Please now stop crying. Or agar Manik ko pata lag Gaya Na ki hus ki princess roh Rahi thi Na woh Sara world sar pa utha la ga. Please don't cry Nahi toh
Nandini:Nahi toh
Navya: Nahi toh and Navya starts tickling her and she starts laughing hard.
Nandini: Navya.... Please..... Stop. (Navya stops)
Navya: now u are feeling better!
Nandini: Better than ever!! (She hugs Navya)
Navya: Oh shit main Jis ka layi ayi thi woh toh bul hi gayi.
Nandini: Kya hua
Navya: We both are going to shopping as I got to take some stuff. Go get ready. I am waiting for you downstairs. Or hai Manik or boys ko Nahi pata lagna chahiya.
Nandini: okay main 10 min main ayi. Par Manik ko kyun Nahi batna.
Navya: Because it's girls hangout no boys.
Nandini: (cutely pouting) par Manik Navya cuts her in between.
Navya: Nandini Please agar Hamari friend ho toh. Maina Alya and Mukti apna boys ko Jhoot Bol Diya hai. Toh tu bhi Bol Dena.
Nandini: (sadly pouting) okay Nahi bata u gi. She goes to get ready.

Nandini comes downstairs and sees Mukti,Alya and Navya chatting

Nandini comes downstairs and sees Mukti,Alya and Navya chatting. She goes towards them.

Nandini: Hey guys!!
Alya: Hey Nandini looking pretty!!
Nandini: (smiles) Thank you and you too.
Mukti: Chalo lets go first we will go to shopping and then after that that's a surprise.
Nandini: What we are going somewhere else too par Manik.
Navya: Nandini toh pura din Manik Manik Karti rahati hai or Usa ka saath rahati hai. Kabhi humra saath bhi time spend kar liya kar. Aaj no Manik pura din girls girls girls!!
Nandini: (blushingly) Navya Kya hai okay let's go we are getting late.

The girls laugh and then goes to the shopping mall. They shop for themselves a little and leave.

Mukti car:
Nandini: Abhi hum kaha ja raha hai??
Navya: Mujha bhi Nahi pata Mukti jaha la kar ja Rahi vaha hum ja raha hai.
Nandini: okay (She checks her phone and sees 5 miss calls from Manik. She quickly calls him.She was badly missing him. She wanted to go to him but can't as the girls are not letting her. He picks up the phone in 1 ring)

Manik: (worried voice) Princess where are u? Main kab sa call raha hu? Tum utha kyun Nahi Rahi thi? Main pata kitna dar Gaya tha. Acha bathayo tum kaha ho main a raha hu.
Nandini: (cutely) Manu( yes nandini have started calling Manik Manu) tum aaj Nahi a sakta.
Manik: (shouts) kyun Kya hua??
Nandini: (sadly pouting) Woh this girls  Na they are not letting me come
To you. They have ordered me that they want me to stay with them whole day. I also want to come to u.
Manik: (shouts) What whole day nandini I can't spend my whole day without  u. I want u near me. Please come Na.
Nandini: (cutely) par kasa Manu. They are not letting me go.
Manik: Put your phone on speaker let me see how they will keep u away from me.
She puts the phone on speaker and Manik shouts on girls to let Nandini Come to him but they don't agree. He gets pissed off and even tries to threaten them but they don't agree. Suddenly Nandini notices that they are on the road of Malhotra mansion. She gets happy. Then Nandini looks towards girls and they wink at her. She understand that they were teasing them and she blushes. She also decides to play.
Nandini: (faking sadness) Manu now I can't do anything. They are not even listening. U will not be able to see me whole day.
Manik: Princess no I want to meet you right now.
Nandini: Manu but I can't do anything. Okay bye we have reached the palace. I will talk to you later. (She cuts the call.)
Mukti: how was our plan Nandini.
Nandini: Tum log humra saath mazak kar raha tha.
Navya: ji ha huma pata hai agar Manik ki princess ko ek second bhi us sa dur kiya huma Na toh woh huma Kya kisi koh Nahi chodna ga.
Alya: Or huma humari life Bohot payari hai. (All the girls laugh and Nandini blushes)

Malhotra mansion:
The girls enter Malhotra Mansion. It was all getting decorated for marriage. The girls starts to help and then they see Manik coming down and nandini was standing in a opposite direction So he could not see her. They sign as they wanted to have some fun with Manik. He sees girls and runs towards them and starts asking about nandini.

Manik: (shouts) where is nandini?? Kaha ha bolo Na!  Speak up
Mukti: Manik Chila kyun raha hai. Hum bola ga gar tu huma bolana deh ga.
Manik: Thik a bolo kaha hai? 
Alya: Woh Hamara saath Nahi hai.
Manik: (shouts) what u mean tumara saath Nahi hai?? Mujha pata hai woh jahi hai. (He looks everywhere to find Nandini but could not as she went in the garden. He gets irritated) Re u guys telling me or not. He shouts loudly the girls gets scared even the workers: Nandini hears Manik shouting she understands that he must be asking girls about her.  She runs and shouts Manik's name from the Door. Manik sees her and runs towards her and takes her in a bone crushing hug.The Girl was thanking God for Saving them.

Navya: Thank you Mata Rani huma bacha Na ka liya. Hum 10 coconuts chadya ga mandir main. (Mukti and alya laughs loudly hearing that).

Manik and Nandini still was hugging each other all the workers were smiling widely looking at them and their pure love. The girls walk towards them and coughs loudly. They both come out of each other land. Manik smiles and Nandini blushes.After little teasing of the couple girls get back to their work and Manik takes Nandini to his room.

     (Manik bedroom) Manik brings Nandini to her room and locks the door

     (Manik bedroom)
Manik brings Nandini to her room and locks the door. He goes and hugs her tightly. After sometime they break the hug.

Manik: I love you. U know how much worried I was when u were not picking up my calls. Then u were not going to meet me whole what was that??
Nandini: (cutely) Manu that was girls plan. I just got to know when we reached at your home that they were teasing us.
Manik: Inko or koyi Kaam Nahi hai Kya! Hamasha Mujhsa Tumha la kar chali jati hai.
Nandini: Awwww Manu u are too cute. I love you!! (She pecks his lips)
Manik: I love you too princess.

They share a passionate kiss. Then they go down and help the servants in the decorations and then Navya and Nandini leave not before Manik gets his kiss.