Part 63

Nandini was going hysterical. The news of Manik missing was shattering her from inside. She overheard the conversation of his dad and Cabir on the phone. After that she was determined to leave the hospital but only to be stopped by her mom who warned if she stepped out of the bed. She will never talk to her. Nandini looked at her with tears eyes and pleading to let her go.

Nandini:  Mom please I want to find my Manik. I can take care of myself. I am a grown up women and mature I am not a kid who is 15. I can handle myself pleaseee!!!

NM: Nandini beta please calm down. I would have never stopped you to go if you were not hurt but look at you. You seem weaker than before. Stop crying and act like a grown up right now. I know you are stressed about manik but Cabir is finding him. Lay down and rest!!!

Nandini: Mom how you can say that to me. I am not going to calm down. Manik is my husband he is missing. What do you expect me to do mom sit here and laugh with all of you, lie down and sleep!!!! Why I am suppose to stress and cry my HUSBAND is missing mom.

NM: Nandu mera yaah Matlab nahi tha bacha. I didn't want to come across as mean I know you are stressed about Manik. He is your husband but bacha you are weak too! I want you to take care of yourself.

Nandini: Mom please I am fine!!

Nandini took a deep breath and look at the olders in the room.

Nandini: Can u all please leave me alone!!

Neyonika: Nandini bac.... (Nandini cuts her off)

Nandini: Neyonika mom please, dad can u guys please leave the room!!! I want to rest!

They all look at each other then turn to nandini and nod.

Nandini: Thank you!!!

When everyone left Nandini was in a dark place she was not feeling well. She felt like everything was suffocating her. She was looking for her family to support her so she could go in this journey to find her love but it only came crashing down. Nandini knew where they were coming from. Her parents was stressed about her health she was feeling very weak and unhealthy. It was only because her love was missing that bought her love and comfort. She was not going to get better unless Manik is with her. She wants Manik to hug her keep her tight into his arms radiating his warmth into her. She remembers how yesterday and now he is gone. All the negative thoughts in her mind about Manik was only making her anxious and depressed.

Nandini: Mani where are you I miss you so much please come back to me!!!

On the other side....
Cabir, squad and the cops were trying there best to find Manik. They were asking everyone on the road if they have seen this guy to only be sad when they hear a fat "No sorry". Everyone came back with a sad face.

Cabir: Dhruv I think you are right. Harshad has to do something with Manik suddenly going missing.

Mukti: Muja bhi yahi lag raha hai!!! I am so worried!!

Navya: Hama bhi manik ki chita ho rahi ha or nandini hmm uss ko Kaya bola ga!!

Dhruv: Ya Cabir nandini is heartbroken when she will find out we could not find Manik tohh woh toh tutt jaya gi!

Cabir: Noo we can't tell nandini this right now. The cops are still on the mission to find Manik. We will try our best too. If nandini calls don't pick up the phone everyone understood.

They all agree to not pick any calls from nandini and the parents and just Manik for now.

Hospital:
The parents were sitting on the table stressed out for there kids.

Neyonika: What is happening with our kids. First nandini and now manik.

NM: Muja bhi Manik ki bohot tension ho rahi a! Aap kuch kariya na (looking at nandini dad)

Neyonika: Ha please hum nandini ko asa nahi dekh sakta or Muja mera beta dudh ka dijiya. Pata nahi kaha ho ga.

MD: Neyonika I already contacted the state police they are on the mission to find Manik. The commissioner himself is with the cops trying to find our son.

On the other side:
All were tired and worn out by now. They have been running here and there asking ever-single person on the road about Manik. Nobody has seen him, the heat was making it worst for all of them as there legs were giving up water was doing nothing. It was getting hotter and hotter they all were sweating profusely.

Dhruv: Guys we have to find Manik.We can't give up!! (Everyone nodded)

Cabir: Guys lets go little farther and find him!!

They were walking farther when they heard a familiar sound calling for them!!!
......................................................................................

To be continued........