Part 60

Nandini: Manu kaha ja raha ho??

Manik: Harshad ko sabak Sikhana. (He said with anger filled eyes)

Nandini hugs him tightly snuggling more into him.

Nandini: Manik please rahana do Na he can be dangerous main Nahi chahti ki u get hurt or what of something happened to no I can't take a risk please Manik. (She said with teary eyes Manik she is really serious and she took his name which she never does)

Manik: Bacha look at me Muja Kuch Nahi ho ga I will take care of myself boys hai Mera saath Don't cry Bacha please!!! (He said wiping his eyes tears and softly pecking on her eyes)

Nandini: Muja promise Karo u will be not let him Hurt you Nahi toh u know Na then I will be really angry.

Manik: Pakka promise my baby!! (He hugs her tightly)

Nandini: Manu!!!!

Manik: Hmmmm!

Nandini: I love you Bohot Sara!!

Manik: I love you too meri Jaan Bohot Sara!!! (Nandini smiles brightly) Acha baby now like a good girl you rest I will go deal with that jerk!!!

He makes Nandini lie down covers her properly with the blanket and turns to leave when he was stopped by Nandini who holds his hand. Manik turns to see her pouting cutely.

Manik: Kaya hua baby ko??

Nandini: My kissi you didn't kiss me forgot so bad!! (She said with a angry pout)

Manik: Aww Meri Jaan I am sorry I forgot!! (He comes near takes her lips in his and starts kissing her madly while she responds equally)

Nandini break the kiss after 10 Manik pecks on her lips once more and forehead and leaves.

Outside: (Parking area)
Manik: Cabir did you found out where that jerk is??? (He said furiously)

Cabir: Yes he is still here Manik I found out his home address Woh wahi ho ga.

Abhi: Chupka bata hai aaj usko sabak Sikhata hai.

Dhruv: Hai buddy we will not leave him we are with you don't worry!!

Manik: I don't have to worry when you guys are with me plus I am definitely not scared of that douchebag. Come guys lets go!!

Dhruv: Buddy I will call the copes if he try to do something toh we don't want you to get hurt.

Cabir: Yes or hai especially Nandini Woh Bohot gussa hogi agar Tu per ek bhi scratch aya u know she was already scared she didn't want to let you go and get involved in all this.

Manik: Hai buddy main apna promise Raku ga jo mana kiya hai try karu ga ki Muja Kuch Na ho. Let's go guys.

They move towards harshad house while on the way they called the police. Manik threatened them to come on time the police got scared of his anger and promised that they will be on time.

Harshad house:
The boys were standing infront of harshad house door Manik anger was back he remember all the flashbacks of how Nandini got shot, her blood, his wait for his life to come back to him. Doctor words "I am sorry she is dead" the cries of him and his friends after hearing that the pain all those came back which flowed in form of tears his eyes went red with anger tears flowing from his eyes non- stop. He vigorously started pressing the door bell banging on the door. All the boys knew today Harshad will face his death. The door was opened and the person was none other than Harshad. He looks at them with shocked face. Before anybody even could say or do something. Manik just pounced on Harshad started beating him blue and black. He was kicking, punching him so bad that he was all covered with blood by now.

Manik: Why did you try to harm me Bol why tuna chali Na goli Bol!! (He said punching him more and more)

Harshad: Nahi bolu ga.

Manik: Tell me the truth Nahi toh aaj Tu Mara ga Mera hato!! (He said kicking him super hard he shouts in pain) Bol tuna kiya tha attack. (He said angrily shouting nobody tried to stop him as they wanted the truth out)

Harshad: Hai mana karwaya usdin mall main tuj per attack but so sad Teri Woh patni beech main a gayi or Ussa goli lag gayi. Tuja kaha sa mili Woh Manik she is so se....... (Before he could say Manik punched him so hard that he fell on the ground covered will blood all over)

Manik: Harshad ek Sahab meri Jaan ka bara main bola Na tuja aaj yahi maar Dalu ga. (He said kicking him again and but this times the boys came forward and stopped him) chodo Muja Cabir  maar du ga main Issa.

Cabir: Manik stop Woh maar Jaya ga!!!

Voice: Yes Mr. Malhotra ruk jayia we are here we will handle him. (They hear a voice and looks back to see police standing with guns in their hands)

Two inspectors move toward Harshad makes him get up and hand cuffs him.

Abhi: Yeh raha profs against him. (He said handing over the camera they bought to record his crimes)

Inspector: Thank you Hum Issa kab sa dund raha tha aapki waja sa we found him.

Manik: (angrily) Make sure he rot in hell in that jail. Intna Marna Issa ki yeh beg Kara. Bloody loser. (Saying this the boys leave from there while the inspector takes fainted Harshad away)

Hospital:
Nandini was impatiently waiting for Manik. She was praying again and again to God to keep her Manik safe.

Nandini: God Why Manu is not here I hope everything is fine please god already half and hour passed away. Manu please come back soon safe and sound. Mera phone bhi Mara pass Nahi hai. (She said whispering to herself her wait came to an end when she heard cheerful voice of her Manik)

Manik: Baby I am back!! (He said coming towards her hugging him tightly while Nandini finally signs in relief)

Nandini breaks the hug, she starts checking him to see if he got hurt or not Manik was smiling looking at her. He pecks on her lips.

Manik: Baby see I kept my promise I kept myself safe. See no injuries or anything. (Nandini hugs him tightly while they both lay on the bed)

Nandini: Thank god you know how much tensed I was. Tumna itna time liya Ana main I could not even breath when you went away Manu. I love you!!!

Manik: Love you too Jaan main tumra mani ko kabhi Kuch Nahi hona data baby. (Nandini pecks his lips)

Nandini: Other boys are fine Na??

Manik: Hai sab thik hai or Harshad bhi jail main hai now he is in his right place. Waisa baby where is everybody??

Nandini: I don't know nobody was here when you left.

Manik: (freaking out) What Muja laga girls were here they just went to eat Tum yaha akali thi how can I be so careless. Agar tuma Kuch Chiya Hota toh nobody was here with you what the agar Muja pata Hota toh main kabhi jata hi Nahi where are this girls and others??

Nandini: Manu Shant I am fine Muja Kuch Nahi chahiya tha nurse aayi thi medicine or soup ka saath so agar Muja chahiya Hota main unsa maag lati Manu. (She pecks his lips once more)

Manik: Did you eat your medicine and drank the soup?? (He said while Nandini shows him her white 32 teethes)

I end this chapter here. Hope you guys loved it. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do comment and vote will be waiting for an amazing response. Love you all!❤️

Imp note: Guys I changed Manan age Nandini is 20 and Manik is 22. Hope nobody has problem with that. Plus, I am really sorry for being super late do forgive me!🙏🏾