Part 56

Doctor: I am sorry to say Mr.Malhotra your wife is no more!!!  (He said taking all the drips out from her hand)

Manik: What are u doing??? Why are u taking the drips out meri Nandini zinda hai!! (He screams at the doctor Cabir comes forward to hug Manik but he pushes him away) Cabir what why are u guys crying she is alive!!! She said she will come back!!

Doctor: Mr. Malhotra I know it's hard but please try to understand she is no more in this world!!!

Manik gets angry he was going to go punch the doctor when Cabir gets hold of him.

Manik: Tuma samaj main Nahi ata I said Na she is alive, Woh apna Manu ko esa chod kar Nahi Jaya gi!!!! She knows how much her Manu loves her.

Mukti: Manik please samaj she is not...

Manik: Mukti don't u even fucking dare say that!!! (He said shouting at her on his peak)

Navya: Nandu esa huma Nahi chod ka ja sakti doctor please put the drips back!!! She is alive!! (She said crying hard)

Doctor: Nurse take her body to the other room!! (He said whispering to the nurse)

The 3 nurse in the room move forward. One nurse was going to put the white cloth on her face. When Manik angrily pushes her away.

Manik: Don't u dare touch her tum logo ko samaj Nahi ata see she is going to wake in few don't come near her. (He said tightly hugging Nandini)

Doctor: Mr. Malhotra please leave her she is dead!!! (Now Doctor called for his death)

Manik punched the doctor in stomach while the doctor gets scared!!!

Manik: Don't u fucking say that again!! She has promised her Manu she can't leave me and go she will come back I have full faith!!

Nobody dare to say anything. Manik closely snuggled Nandini close to his heart while tears starts flowing from his eyes.

Manik: Nandini u said u will come back from me now u will leave me like this no u can't go!! I know u will come back please please please come back to your Manu. We still have to go lot of places. We promised to die together. Agar tum esa I will die too!!! Please come back!!! (He said making his hold more tight on her)

Surprising everyone, Nandini started breathing heavingly!!!

Nandini: Ma....Manu........!!! (She said breathing heavenly while Manik happiness had no boundaries) 

Manik: Hai Nandini I am hear please breath. Doctor check her!!! (He said making Nandini lie down in bed while she was still breathing heavingly screaming at the doctor)

The doctor runs puts the drip back to her.All were happy to see their doll back. Specially Manik he was pecking all over her face out of happiness. He hugged her so tight making sure he don't hurt her wound while she also hugged him tightly.

Cabir: Kutta chod Ussa Abhi toh Woh vapas aayi hai Yaar!! (He said coming towards them while Manik pushes him away)

Abhi: Chod baby doll ko Manik!!! Huma bhi Milna hai!!!

Nandini smiles at all of them. Manik still had tears flowing from his eyes. He was hiding his face in the crook of her neck. Nandini was patting on his back smoothly calming him down pecking his head again and again.