Part 21

Specially updating for you my chica!!😘iloveparthsamthaan
Morning: (6am)
Manik and Nandini were sleeping peacefully hugging each other tightly. Instantly the alarm clock which was by Manik side started ringing which disturbed his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes to see the love of his life, his princess sleeping like a baby. He pecks her lips to which she smiles and snuggles more into him. Manik smiles seeing that and sees the time. He carefully gets up and goes to freshen up.

                    (Manik attair) Manik come out after a while and smiles widely seeing Nandini hugging his pillow tightly

                    (Manik attair)
Manik come out after a while and smiles widely seeing Nandini hugging his pillow tightly. He goes near her and tries to wake her but she doesn't get up and cribbing.

Manik: Baby get up please.
Nandini: (cutely pouting) Manu bus 2 mintues only 2 mintues.
Manik: No princess u have to get up.
Nandini: (turns to other side) Manu I promise Nandini promise I will wake up in 2. (Manik smiles at his baby who was cribbing like a school child)

Manik lies on the bed hugs her from back and starts nuzzling in her neck. Inhaling her smell which he loves.

Manik: (huskily bitting her ear) Mera baby Nahi utha ga.
Nandini: (cutely)No baby 2 mintues ka baad utha ga. (Manik smiles at his baby)
Manik: Are u sure?
Nandini: (babyishly) Baby is 100 percent sure!! Now let me plesh sleep Manu.

She tries to sleep again when Manik turns her in a go and smashes his lips on her and kisses her widely. Nandini responds equally. Nandini breaks the kiss and hugs him tightly.

Manik: So My princess is fully awake now.
Nandini: (cutely pouting) Yeshh papa I am fully awake. (Manik kisses her cheeks tightly seeing her babyness)
Manik: Baby u are so cute. (Nandini smiles)
Nandini: Now will u let baby get up I have to freshen up.
Manik: sure baby.
Nandini: (sadly pouting) Manu baby main Kya pehenu? Muja sari Nahi pheni Nahi aati Aaj Sara relatives hai baar or agar main western pheni gi toh mom ko bura laga ga.
Manik: Baby u don't have to change yourself for anyone or baby mom ko Bilkul bhi Nahi laga ga agar Tum sari or Indian traditional clothes Nahi pehenu gi toh. Or tuma koi Kuch Nahi bola ga baby so don't worry.
Nandini: (pouting) But Manu Muja Aaj sari peheni hai Muja per Muja Woh pheni Nahi aati.
Manik: (naughtingly) That u don't worry I will help my chotu baby with sari. (Nandini eyes twinkle with happiness)
Nandini: (excitedly) Saachi tumha pehenani aati hai. U are the best Manu. (She pecks his lips) yayy now I can wear sari I am so excited. (Manik smiles seeing his baby getting excited for just a sari)
Nandini Runs to freshen up and comes out wearing the sari blouse but she was trying to do the blades but could not. Manik was lost in her beauty her wet hairs her milky waist which is bare as she is not wearing the sari fully but still was looking like an angle.

Nandini: (trying to do blades and pouting) Manu see Na I can't do this. I am sad. (She makes a sad pout)
Manik: (goes aww) Baby I will help you give it to me. (He moves towards her and starts doing the saree when he tucks the blades in Nandini close his her eyes as his cold hand touched her warm waist. Manik kisses her belly and Nandini moans. He stands up and sets her saree plau making her ready.