Results (hope its fair enough)

So I have decided I am not making her more mature I think she is already mature in my story. I read all the comments lot of  people don't want to change her character and they just want little maturity in her But guys she has that maturity where u guys don't see it?? The People who are saying that make her cute and bubbly with fab5 and abhnav but when she is with outsider she should act mature so guys that what I am trying to do are U guys not able to see that I need to know. The people who don't even see little bit maturity in her they need to go back and read the situation of Shanaya when I putted her character she did act mature she didn't make all those cute pouts and acted like a baby didn't u guys see that. When their was a situation of that little girl she didn't acted like a baby and just stood their making cute pouts she reacted maturely like how other did. When she gets injured she just don't go to Manik and started acting like a baby see Manik I got injured and starts crying and screaming she calms Manik down as he is scared seeing her like that. I don't know where u guys don't see her acting mature. The people who says she cries and screams guys are u freaking kidding me don't u guys cry when u guys see a emotional scene did I make Nandini a animal or what that she should not cry and when did she scream in my story??? About her getting scared that's where most of you guys don't see her acting mature I guess guys she is a human not a animal even she is 23 some people are scared of all this they have fear in them of dark you guys don't see it around u guys doesn't mean that it just don't exist their must be be people older than Nandini who would act same like her as I am showing. One more thing If you  guys want all those saas- bahu thing in this story and make her take care of her patidev whole day so it's defiantly not happening. My point of making her cute like this in my story was to make my story differ from others stories. If I started doing the same thing like other writers then no body is going to have a bit of interest in reading my story so I am freaking writing for nothing and wasting my time. I am not making Nandini more mature!!! If I sounded mean to anyone I am really really sorry do forgive me but I am just trying to clear my point to everyone out there.