Part 10

Sorry sorry I know I am late but was busy could not do anything about that but as I promised I will give you update on Sunday's here I Am. I hope you guys love it!!!!

14 days passed and it passed with lot of fun, teasing and with lot of romance between the couples. Now only 6 days were left for the wedding their was lot of hustle bustle in both the mansion.Today all the youngsters are going out for the wedding shopping.

Malhotra mansion: (10am)
Fab 4 was sitting and discussing on something when they see Manik coming down as they have to go the Murty Mashion to pick up Nandini and Navya for the shopping.

Dhruv: Here comes our Majnu Manik.
Manik: Buddy!!!
Cabir:What buddy woh sahi hi kaha raha tu hai Na Nandini ka piche pagal toh tujha Majnu Manik hi bulaya ga.
Manik: Cabir chup kar tujha meri shadhi dekni hai Na.
Mukti: Guys cut it out we don't have time for all this. We have to leave.
Alya: Yeah let's go!!

They all leave for Murty mansion.

         (Manik clothes)

(Manik clothes)

Murty mansion:
Navya got ready she was sitting down and Nandini was still getting ready. The bell rings she goes and opens it and sees fab 5 standing. She tells them to come in they move inside and sit. Manik was only searching for Nandini but she was no where. Cabir sees that and signals Navya to play with him. She first says no but then Cabir convinces her. She was going to say something when Manik speaks:

Manik: (restlessly) Where is Nandini Navya!!
Navya: (faking sadness) woh Manik (Everyone gets scared seeing her sad specially Manik but except Cabir. Cabir signals everyone that he is playing with Manik so they relax)
Manik: (worriedly) What Navya say Na? What happened ??? Nandini is fine Na?? Did I miss anything?? Speak up damn it!! ( Navya was going to say something when Manik runs towards Nandini room. She looks towards fab 4 but they tell her to relax.)

Nandini room:
Manik enter her room pantingly as he came running. He sees Nandini standing in front of the mirror in a Beautiful white dress. He runs towards her turns her toward himself and hugs her tightly. She gets surprised but she too responded.

             (Nandini dress)  Manik: (breaking the hug+checking her for any injury) Nandini are u fine?? Did something happen?? Did u fall or something say Na? U know how much worried I am?? Speak up princess!Nandini was trying to say something bu...

(Nandini dress)
Manik: (breaking the hug+checking her for any injury) Nandini are u fine?? Did something happen?? Did u fall or something say Na? U know how much worried I am?? Speak up princess!
Nandini was trying to say something but he was just blabbering. Nandini places her lips on his to shut him up and Manik starts to calm down. He starts kissing her too. Nandini breaks the kiss and cups Manik face.

Nandini:Manik I am completely fine why are u so worried?? Tell me what happened??
Manik: Woh mana Navya sa pucha ki tum kaha so her face become all worried and sad. I saw that and I asked her but she didn't reply so I came running to your room.
Nandini: Manik she was playing with u.
Manik: (angrily) what?? Is she serious u know how much Worried I was.
Nandini: (cutely) Manik please please don't say anything to her. Mera liya.
Manik: (angrily) No Nandini. This can be a joke for her but not for me. U know how much u mean to me. She can joke and play prank on me for other things but not u.
Nandini: (overwhelmed,sadly pouting) Manik Please please mera liya.
Manik: (melts) okay I will not but only for you!! Wasa u are looking very pretty!!
Nandini: (blushes) Thanks!!
Manik forwards and she closes her eyes in response they were going to kiss when someone knocks on the door but Manik still didn't stop he started kissing her neck.
Nandini: Manik someone is on the door!! Let's go.
Manik: (Still kissing) Nandini please!!
Nandini: Manik we are getting late for the shopping.
Manik: (stops and smiles) okay let's go!!

Nandini open the door and see a serving standing.

Nandini: yes
Servent: Woh mam woh apka friends apko bula raha hai.
Nandini: Yea we are coming!! (Servant leaves) chalo Manik.

Manik nods and they move down. Manik sees Navya angrily and she gets scared and hides behind Cabir.

Navya: Manik humna kush Nahi kiya yeh Cabir ka plan tha.
Manik: (shouts) Cabirr tu Nahi bacha ga!! ( he runs after him and everyone was Rolling on the floor laughing)
Mukti: (laughingly) guys please stop we have to go for shopping. (They stop)
Manik: Tujha toh main bad main dekh lu ga!!

They all leave for the mall.

                  (Mall)

(Mall)

They decided to shop for the girls first. Cabir was helping Navya and Mukti as Abhi is still in goa. Manik was helping Nandini. Dhruv was helping Alya. They shopped for all the accessories and clothes for girls. Now it was boys turns. Mukti and Navya was helping Cabir and Mukti shopped for Abhi too as he told her to do shopping for him. Nandini was helping Manik she was Making all those cute pouts and he was going all crazy but he controlled himself. Alya was helping Dhruv. They all shopped for 4 hours and then they moved to the food counter.

Food court:
They order their food and was chatting on random stuff when Manik notice a boy was staring at Nandini. This made Manik angry. Nandini sees that and places his hand on his and smiles. He calms down. The boy starts passing bad comments on Nandini. This made Manik furious he was going to go and hit the boy when Nandini holds his hand.

Nandini: Manik u sit let me handle.
Manik: No nandini What if he did something.
Navya: Manik don't worry u don't know our Nandu. (Manik gets confused)

Nandini gets up and moves towards the guy.

Guy: hey beautiful un ka saath bati ho kabhi Hamara pass bhi Betho.

Manik gets more angry he was going to get up and go but Navya holds his hand. She nods no. Nandini gets more angry and sees a of glass water and ketch bottle which was on the side table. She picks it up and throws the water and the ketch up on the guy face and says:

Nandini: (slaps him hard) Ghar main maa behan Nahi hai Kya. Joh yaha a jata ho fuc**** jerks. Aga sai kisi lakdi koh chada nah Abhi toh muh karab kiya hai Agli baar Bohot kush karab ho ga. (Everybody starts laughing crazily and the guy runs from their in shame)

Nandini moves towards her table and everyone starts praising her and Manik was proud of his girl

So I end this chapter here. Hope you guys like it!! Comment and vote and shower your love on me.