Part 18 (Girls night out con...)

Mukti: So Nandini truth or dare?
Nandini: (smiles)Truth
Mukti: So Nandini did u ever fall in love before?? Did u had a boyfriend.
Nandini: No I never fell in love. I just fell in love with one person and will always love him till I exist that is Manik. U know I never believed in all this love but when Manik came I could not stop myself from falling in love with him. The way he gets worried for me, the way he cares for me, the way he loves I think no one can ever give me that in my entire life. He has such pure heart which lot of people don't and this makes me love with him more and more. (Manik had little tears in his eyes and he was smiling widely)
Alya: Awwwwwwww u guys are so cute. (Nandini smiles) Alya spins and it lands up on her.
Navya: So Alya truth or dare??
Alya: Dare.
Navya: So act like a clown. (All burst out in laughter)
Alya: What noooo ways Navya it does not goes with my image.
Navya: It's dare u have to do it.
Alya: okay fine.
Alya acts like a clown when she was done all were rolling on the floor laughing. They were having hard time controlling their laughter. Everyone stops laughing but Nandini was still laughing.
Nandini: (laughing hard) best dare of the evening I can't stop laughing. Hahahahahahah
Alya: Nandini bus Bohot now stop laughing. ( Nandini stops laughing and sits straight as she was leaning on Mukti while she was laughing)
Alya: We are not playing this game anymore. I hate this game now. (Nandini again burst outs in laughter. Manik was all the time smiling seeing his girl enjoying to her full)
Alya: (shouts) Nandini stop laughing or I will never talk to you.
Nandini: (stops laughing) sorry sorry I just couldn't get you acting like a clown image out of mind. I will not laugh. Sorry sorry.
Mukti: Okay as Alya don't what to play this game anymore we will play something else. (All nods)
Alya: Guys lets play this so in this game I will give a situation to everyone and they have to say how will they react or what will they do in that situation. Cool (All nods)
Mukti: Okay let's start with Nandini our bride. (Nandini smiles)
Alya: okay so Nandini imagine u are going to die and u know it and it's your last day in this world how will u spend it. (Manik heart sank hearing the word die. He was going to go and shout on Alya for giving this type of situation which he can't even imagine in his life but the boys stop him)
Nandini: (smiles) Hmm how will I spend my last day. Main apna pura din Manik and apni family ka saath spend karu gi kyun ki yah main vapas Nahi kar pau gi. Then Phir main Woh karu gi joh mana apni puri zindigi main Nahi kiya. Main Bohot sari ice creams Kahu gi Manik ka saath as yah chance Muja Vapis Nahi mila ga. Main Ek ek person ka saath apna time spend karu gi. Or sub sa zayada Manik ka saath kyun ki I love him a lot and main Usa apna last day pa Bikul bhi chodna Nahi vali Uska saath Zada sa Zada time spend karu gi or jab Mai apni last Breath la Rahi ho gi I want everyone to smile main jata hua kisi ko Rota hua Nahi dekhna chahati. Or meri wish hai ki main Manik ka arms main Maru kyun ki Voh sab sa peaceful place hai. They are my heaven. (Everyone had tears in their eyes. All the girls hug Nandini tightly.Manik was all full with tears. He could not hold more. He comes out from behind the pillar)
Manik: (shouts) Nandiniiiiii
Girls look towards them and gets shocked. All boys had tears. The girls get up. Manik runs and hugs Nandini tightly that her body pained but she didn't say anything. She understood what he must be feeling when she was saying all this things.
Manik: (crying) Jab Tum apni akri saas la Rahi ho gi tab main bhi apni akri saas la raha hu ga. U can never leave me alone in this world. I will never let u go. Manan are always forever. Hum Jaya ga toh saath main hi Jaya ga Samji. (Nandini breaks the hug and wipes his tears and tells him not to cry.Manik hugs her again tightly.
Cabir: Okay enough no emotional talks now. Or Manik Abh chod Usa kab tak esa pakad kar rakha ga.
Manik: (still hugging) Tuja koi problem chal nikal yaha sa.
Alya: Wasa Tum log yaha kasa. Or tumha pata Kaisa laga ki hum yaha hai? Or main thing Tum logo ko Humari party ka bara main. (Listening this Manik and Nandini breaks the hug)

Dhruv narrates them everything. The girls look at Nandini.
All the girls:(shouts) Nandiniiiiii tujha toh Hum Abhi batata hai.
Nandini runs from their and Mukti, Alya, Navya was trying to catch her.
Nandini: (running) guys sorry I didn't realize what I said I was all sleepy. (Nandini runs and hides behind Manik)
Mukti: pecha hat Manik.
Navya: yeah humara Sara plan Karab kar Diya.
Alya: Nandini come out.
Manik: Guys forget it Na why are u yelling at my baby.
Nandini: (peeping from his back and cutely pouting) Sorry Na guys. (The girls smile)
Navya: Thik a chal maaf kiya. (Nandini smiles and comes out)
Abhi: So guys we should go now it's 11. Or Kal shadhi bhi hai. (Nandini and Manik blush)
Cabir: Dekho toh kitna sharma raha hai. Mera tamatar.
Manik: Cabir shut up.
Alya: Okay I will drop everyone and Manik drop Nandini home. Now I will take a leave. I will be back in 15. (Manik nods)
Abhi: Bye love birds. (Everyone leaves)

Manik looks towards Nandini and smile.
Manik: So did my Jaan enjoyed.
Nandini: (excitingly like a kid) it was awesome.
Manik: (smiles) My baby is hungry. (Nandini nods cutely)
Manik: Awww chalo let's find something good for my baby to eat.
Nandini and Manik moves towards Alya kitchen. They see pasta still left. They heated it and goes towards the table. Manik made Nandini sit in his lap to which she smiles widely. Nandini makes Manik eat by her hands and Manik her eat and they some share some pecks and kisses in between. When they were done Manik places her lips on her again and kisses her widely to which Nandini responds equally. When they were out of breath. Manik Breaks the kiss. He puts Nandini hair at her back giving him a full sight of her neck and shoulder. He nuzzles in her neck and starts kissing and biting it to which Nandini moans. He gives a love bite on her collar bone to which she moans loud. He again places his lips on  her and picks her up and places her on the sofa still kissing. He goes above her and breaks the kiss and again attacks her neck. Nandini was all the time moaning. Manik slides her top down which gave him a clear view of her cleavage. He starts kissing her on her bo*** over the bra to which she moans loudly. Manik moves down to her belly and starts licking it and nibbling it which Nandini moans. He kisses all over her bare stomach. He moves her top till her chest and starts giving wet kisses. He was going to remove the top when the bell rings which brings them out of their world. Nandini pushes Manik and sets her top and hairs and also giggles on his irritated face. Manik smiles seeing her giggling and gets up to open the door and sees Alya back.
Nandini and Manik leaves saying bye to Alya. Manik drops Nandini off after getting his kisses. They both lie on their beds smiles remembering their romance and waiting for yesterday.

So I end this chapter here. I hope you guys love it please guys comment and vote. Ignore grammatical error and sleeping mistakes. Love you chicas!!😘❤️