Part 48

They were done watching the movies with lot of romance brewing between the couples all had an amazing time. Cabir suggests to shop to which everyone readily agrees. All the couples go in different stores to shop. Manan move to shop for Nandini but Nandini wanted Manik to shop as he always shop for her. She feels guilty that she don't do anything for him but he always fulfills all her wishes. Manik was going to enter the girl clothing store when Nandini stops him. She tells him that they will shop for him but he don't agree he was telling her to shop but Nandini became stubborn.

Nandini: Manik Nahi Nahi hum tumhara liya hi shop kar raha hai. (She said shouting at him while he was suprised to hear Manik from her mouth as she never used it. He understood that she is hell serious)
Manik: per baby??? Please hum Tumara liya shop karta hai Na!
Nandini: Manik don't u understand what I am saying!! (She said putting her hands on her waist making a extremely angry face)
Manik: Acha Acha sorry mani monster Chlo Mera liya shop karta hai Thik hai!!
Nandini: Yaayyyy ya hui Na baat Manu!!! (She said kissing his cheeks)
Manik: baby never call me Manik Muja Manu hi Acha Lagta hai even when u are serious!!
Nandini: Okay Manu toh Chalo lets shop for you!!! (She said dragging him with her to a men's shop to which he smilingly follows her)

Men's shop:
Nandini was looking all around for good clothes for Manik who was at least interested in this he was just busy admiring Nandini who was making different expression, different pouts time to time.

Nandini: Manu Edar aao! (She said calling him who didn't hear as he was lost in her) Manu..... (She moves towards her shacks him bringing him out of her dream land) Manu kaha koh Gaya tha???
Manik: U.... (He said while she Blushes Manik pecks her lips to which she widen her eyes as their were people all around them because of Manik the Greek god and rockstar. They all smile looking at them while some girls burn in jealousy)
Nandini: Manu tum bhi log hai yaha Tum Kaya kar raha ho see everyone is looking at us!!!
Manik: U think I care!! (He said pulling her towards him)
Nandini: Manu behave!! (She said pushing him away) Manu Isma sa tuma Kon si shirt Pasand hai I like both of them!! (She said showing him the shirts making a cute pout)
Manik: Baby I like both of them u buy both!!!
Nandini: Sachi u like both?? (She said cutely)
Manik: Ofcourse my baby selected these for me so I will like them Na!!
Nandini: Okay main Tumara kiya Kuch or dekh kar aati hu!! (Saying that she was going to run away but Manik holds her stopping her from going)
Manik: baby abh Tumara liya shop karta hai Na Mera ho Gaya!!
Nandini: Manu Abhi toh mana 4 hi shirts select ki Tumara liya Abhi Bohot Kuch Baki hai tumra liya shop karna so keep quiet!! (She said while he nods not wanted to argue farther with his princess)

Nandini runs to select clothes from him while the Manik fans keep coming to him clicking selfies with him which he happily clicks with them. The girls were going crazy seeing Manik he just smiled at the compliments he got from the girls. Nandini selects bunch of clothes as she liked all of them for Manik. She comes to him cutely pouting.

Nandini: Manu hum ya Sara la tumha yeh Pasand toh hai Na!! (She said seriously)
Manik: Ha baby I love all them!!
Nandini: Sachi Na???
Manik: Ha Jaan I love all of them!!
Nandini: okay toh Chalo or Sab kaha hai???
Manik: I don't know let me call them Jaan!!

Manik calls Cabir who tells them that they are at the food court so come over there Manik cuts the call.

Manik: Baby they all are at food court!!!
Nandini: Okay hum bhi waha chalta hai!!!
Manik: Baby what about your shopping tumna toh Kuch liya hi Nahi!!
Nandini: Manu I have so Many clothes I don't want more!!
Manik: Baby but u shop Na Muja Bikul bhi Acha Nahi laga ga. (He said making a sad face as she is not shopping)
Nandini: Manu don't be sad Na Nahi toh fir I will be sad too!! (She said pouting)
Manik: Baby bu.... (He was cut in between by Nandini)
Nandini: Manu lets go Na I don't want to shop lets go to the food court. (She said insisting making a cute baby pout to which Manik finally nods in a yes to go. They pay for the clothes then move towards the food court)

Food Court:
Manan enter hand in hand in the food court with bunch of bags which Ofcouse have manik clothes. They move towards the other.

Cabir: Tum log jaldi Nahi a Gaya!!! (He said teasingly looking at Manik who sat beside him next to him Nandini)
Manik: Cabir Yaar tu bhi kabhi bhi shuru ho Jata hai.
Cabir: Nahi main toh bus puch raha tha.
Manik: Jaan what u want to eat!! (He said looking at Nandini who was licking her lips looking at the chocolate ice cream with twinkling eyes)
Nandini: Manu I want that ice cream. (She said pointing at the ice cream like a baby)
Manik: Princess no koyi ice cream Nahi mila gi u remember ur punishment Na?? (He said seriously)
Nandini: I remember but Manu..... (She said pouting cutely but was cut by Cabir)
Cabir: Wait a second Kon si punishment ki bara ma baat kar raha ho???
Manik: Main bata hu!! (He narrates them everything to which everybody laughs at Nandini)
Nandini: U guys are so bad stop laughing Na!!! (She said making a bad face looking At all of them who were laughing at her) Manu see Na they are laughing at me!!! (She said looking at Manik making a baby face)
Manik: Guys shut up stop laughing on my princess okay!! (They all suppress their laughters)
Dhruv: Kaya punishment di buddy!! Great!!
Nandini: Hawwwwww dru so mean!!! (She said angrily looking towards him)
Mukti: Nandu bechari no ice cream!!! (She said laughing while Nandini hid her face in Manik neck making a bad face)
Manik: Guys cut off no making fun of my princess!!!
All: sorry Nandini!!
Nandini: It's okay!!! (She said still in the same position)
Manik: Okay baby no junk food I told u Na so let's order something else!!
Nandini: But Manu Cabir bhai Manu ko bolo Na Muja khana da!! (She said cutely pleading to Cabir who melted with such a cute plead)
Manik: Ussa Phela tu apni bhan ki sfarish Lakar aya main Phela hi bata deta hu no way no no no junk food allowed so Cabir bolana bhi maat!! (He said already shutting Cabir mouth who didn't even say a single word yet)
Cabir: Sorry bhana can't do anything!!! (He said stuffing a hamburger in his mouth to which Nandini makes a bad face)
Nandini: Okay fine main Woh Ganda sa salad kha lu gi!!! ( She said making a sad pouty face)
Manik: Good bacha!! (Manik calls the waiter and tells him to bring the salad while others laughs looking at Nandini who was making really funny bad faces)

I end this chapter here I hope u guys liked it. I hope some people saw little maturity in Nandini in this chapter do comment if you guys did. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Comment and vote will be waiting for an amazing response. Love you all!😘😘😘