Part 39

Cabir brings pasta for everyone. He serves to which they happily eat as it was smelling amazing.They all taste it look at Cabir with wide eyes.

Cabir: Kaya esa Kaya dekh raho Muja pata hai mana Bohot Acha banaya. U know u guys must be thinking yeh talent muj ma kasa aya bus Agaya Yaar thank you kana ki koi zarrorat Nahi hai. Kabhi Acha khana baan Jata hai. (He said praising himself)

They all spit the pasta from their mouths Runs to kitchen to drink water while Cabir looks at them with shocked eyes.

Cabir: Kaya hua Tum logo ko!! Acha tha pasta?? (He said entering the kitchen)
Dhruv: Khaak Acha tha ewwwwwwww Cabir.
Nandini: Cabir bhai it was disgusting!!!!
Cabir: I know Tum log jooth Bol raha ho I know pasta was good!
Manik: Hum koi jooth Nahi bol raha ja Jakar taste kar Phir pata laga.

Cabir goes out of the kitchen taste the pasta he also spits it out run for the glass of water. Manik makes him drink it.
Manik: Abh pata laga kitna bakar tha. Chal yeh bata koi Acha hai Tera Ghar is Mara Sara taste karab kar Diya.
Nandini: Manu........ (She calls him lovingly cutely looking at him like a baby)
Manik: Hai Jaan Kaya hua baby ko Kuch chahiya. (He said looking at her with a Awww face)
Nandini: Nahi Kuch Nahi chahiya main sab ka liya khana banayo?? (She asked him babyishly)
Manik: Baby no u are not cooking!!!
Nandini: Per Kyun?? I know how to cook remember I made kheer u liked it a lot.
Manik: I know baby but I don't want my chotu baby to get tired while cooking. Or what agar tuma chot lag gayi cooking karta hua no can't risk.
Nandini: Manu main Nahi thaku gi or I will be careful please please please!!!  (She said making a puppy face)
Manik: Okay fine but main yahi Rahu ga.
Nandini: Okay!
Cabir: Hai romance karna ka liya Na per usa khana bana Dana jayda Pershaan mat karna meri choti bhana ko.
Abhi: Hai Manik hum dubhara Cabir jasa bakar khana Nahi khana chahtha.
Cabir: Oh please Intna bhi bura Nahi tha. (He said Getting out of the kitchen while other follows him laughing except Manan)

Kitchen:
Nandini was making chola puri, home made golgappa and some other foods Manik was sitting on the slab seeing his Wife working eating a apple. Nandini was cutely pouting while making the food while Manik was controlling hard from just going to her and smashing his lips with his.

Manik: Princess??? (He called her softly)
Nandini: Hai Manu! (She said busy with her cooking)

Manik moves towards her hugs her from behind his hand on her bare waist holding her tightly in his protective arms. Manik starts making circles near her belly kissing her shoulders, neck placing wet kisses all over. He smells her hair making him crazy. He ties her hair in a messy bun giving him more access to her bare body. Manik gives a love bite on her shoulder. Nandini moans his name arising his desires which was already out of control.

Nandini: Manu.... Chodu... Na..... (She said breathing hard)
Manik: No I am not let me continue what I am doing u concentrate on your cooking.
Nandini: Manu.....baad.....main.....
Manik: No (he said stubbornly while Nandini signs. She smiles at him giving him his yes)

He moves in his hand up to her breast puts his hands in her bra squeezing her bo*** under the bra. Nandini moans slowly. Manik was giving loves bites while squeezing her bo***. Nandini was trying her best to concentrate on the food but Manik was making hard for her. With lot of difficulty she made the food without getting it burned. Manik was still busy romancing her he was kissing all over her bare back.

Nandini: Manu.... Chodo.....Na......food....is.....ready.

Manik doesn't answer turns her roughly towards him smashing his lips on her kissing he hungrily like he is kissing her after ages. Nandini responds equally luckily nobody disturbed them the boys knew they will be romancing so no body disturbed them. Nandini breaks the kiss she kisses Manik eyes, nose, cheeks, ears. She traces his lips with hers then softly places her lips on him once more. Nandini was exploring every corner of Manik mouth while he was hers. Manik hand was moving all over bare parts making Nandini moan in his mouth. They both were getting out of breath but nobody was ready to break the kiss. Nandini tries but Manik doesn't let her she was feeling weak on her knees. Manik finally breaks the kiss both were breathing heavingly.

Manik: I want you Nandini!!! (He said kissing licking her neck rubbing her thighs)

Nandini smiles at him nodding he picks her move towards the guest room. The boys look at couple who didn't care about them. They both were lost in each other eyes.

Cabir: Kahana bana hai ki Nahi ki yeh kitchen main romance hi kar raha tha?
Abhi: Chalkar dektha hai! Chalo Nahi toh apni apni girls ka Ghar chalta hai unka Haat sa khana khaya ga.
Dhruv: Ya right!!!
They all move towards the room but were suprise to see all the food made.
Cabir: OMG food toh bana hua hai.
Abhi: Nandini ki ja ho Manik Na usko apna romance sa itna Pershaan kiya ho ga but usna kahna banaya Diya!
Dhruv: True badi per tuma Nahi Lagta yaha khana ki bajaya huma apni girls ka paas Jana chahiya.
Abhi&cabir: Oh shit Dhruv Teri tube light Phela Nahi jagti.
Abhi: Manik Na unha baga Diya or huma unko pucha bhi Nahi or yaha kaha raha hai!
Cabir: Ya Manik Na toh shadi kar liya wife hai Humari toh gf hi hai break up Na kar da. Cholo bago inko karna do jo kar raha hai. Per ya food! (He said looking at the food licking his lips)
Abhi: Tuja food chahiya ya girlfriend?
Cabir: Girlfriend!
Dhruv: Toh Chalo!!

They all run to their girls while Manan were in the guest room busy blooming their love.

I end this chapter I hope you guys like it. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do comment and vote will be waiting for a good response as always. Love you all😘