Part 9

They get out of the car. The were slowly slowly moving towards the Mashion. They reach the door Mukti was going to open the door when Navya shouts.

Navya: (shouts)Let's climb the pipe of our room Nandini I can't face anyone.
Alya: Nice Idea!!
Mukti: Shut up both of you!! Nandini open the door.
Nandini: No no no Mukti you open it!!
Alya:Yeah u toh were being brave Mukti!! Now open it!!
Mukti: Okay fine!!

She opens the door and they see everyone sitting on the sofa with worried faces. Nandini and Navya sees Cabir, Manik and Dhruv were standing at the other side with Manik's head down and tears trickling down his eyes. Cabir and dhruv were also worried face.

Mukti: Aunty
(Everyone looks towards them and sees them in their Night dresses. Manik was the first to react he run towards Nandini and hugged her tightly.Then Everyone runs towards them. They all hug them one by one and then everybody stands with an extremely angry face in the line).

NM: (shouts) where the hell were u all girls last night??
Mukti: Woh actually aunty hmm Na pajama party ka plan kiya tha. Hum raat koh hi vapis Ana wala tha but pata Nahi baata kar ta karta wahi son Gaya tha.
Raj: Thik a beta pher tum long tha kaha?? Humana sab ka Ghar phar dekha par tum long kahi Nahi tha.
Nandini: woh actually hmm (Alya pinches her and she shouts.Alya don't want anyone to know about her farmhouse. Everyone gets shocked with Nandini sudden shout)
Manik: (worried)Nandini what happen?? Why did u shout?? Have u hurt yourself somewhere?? Tell me Na?? (Everyone smiles at his care for his Nandu his future wife).
Nandini didn't know what to say she was so overwhelmed with his care.
Manik: Say Na princess??
Nandini: (cups his face) I am fine Manik don't worry. Your princess is fine!!
Manik hugs Her tightly and Nandini hids herself in his arms. Everyone coughs to break their public romance. They straighten themselves and blush.
Neyonika: Abhi tak mujha pata Nahi laga tum log tha kaha??
Mukti: Woh aunty hmm old friend ka Ghar pajama party kar raha tha.
Everybody believes them and the girl take a sign of relief.

NM: Wasa yeh plan kis ka tha??
All the girls point towards each other!Everyone laughs seeing that!!
Nandini: Hey don't involve me mera toh yeh plain bhi Nahi tha.Tum log aya tha mera pass!! Manik bhi (she stops realizing what she was going to say)
Cabir: Manik bhi what Nandini??
Nandini: I mean kush Nahi but mom I don't know it was their plan.
NM: Per tu bhi toh inka saath gayi hi thi Na. Or esa Jana ki or huma inta worried karna ki punishment toh mila hi gi. So Nandini and Navya u have to wake up at 5am in morning without any cribbing and cook breakfast!!
Nandini: (sadly pouting) Mom what?? Please no I can't wake up at 5 no Na!!
Navya: please no aunty!!
NM: chup Karo Nandini and Navya!!
They both sadly pout and everybody laughs!!
Neyonika: Tum Dano Kya hus Rahi ho!! Alya and Mukti!! Kal ka liya Aliya and Mukti I need u both at my house at 5 and u are going to make me breakfast!!
Alya: Aunty are u serious??
Neyonika: I am serious Alya!!
Mukti: Aunty cooking no way!!
Neyonika: u have to do it meet you at 5 in the morning.

All the girls make faces everybody laughs on them. All Leaves for their respective houses. Nandini was going towards her room when someone pulls her in a room.

Nandini: Manik u??
Manik: (little angrily) Yes me. Do u know how much scared I was when aunty called me in morning and told me that are u not anywhere. U know what I went through. Never ever pull this stunt on me.
Nandini: (cutely) sorry main aga sa esa Bilkul bhi Nahi Karo gi. Abh toh Muja punishment bhi mil gayi mom sah.
Manik: Awww my princess!!
Nandini: (sadly) Hmm
Manik: Awww don't be sad. Acha Chlo see u Tomm I have to go now!!

They steal a kiss and Manik leaves.

So I hope you like this chapter. In next chapter their is going to be A few days leap. Keep supportive I love you all!!