Part 42

Malhotra industries:
Manan enter the office hand in hand while all the employees greets them. Nandini was happily meeting them all. Lot of girls were jealous of her as she married their dream boy. Lot of the boys employees were complementing Nandini on her beauty nd some boys were just ogling at the angle. Nandini was happily thanking all of them while Manik was getting jealous looking at some boys who were ogling at her.

Manik: U all don't u have some work. Go get back to your work. (He said angrily looking at the boys who was ogling at his princess they all being scared got back to the work) U Mr Rajesh come to my office in few. Baby Chala?? (Nandini nods. They both leave)

Mr. Malhotra office:
Manan enter the office Nandini was looking around when suddenly Manik pins to the glass wall.

Nandini: Manu Kaya kar raha ho it's office. (She said protesting)
Manik: U think I care???
Nandini: Manu leave koi Agaya ga.
Manik: Koi Nahi aaya ga. (He said digging himself in her hairs inhaling her smell)
Nandini: Manu.....
Manik: Shhhhhhhhh koi Nahi aya ga. (He said shushing her)
Nandini: Per agar koi agaya toh??? (Manik didn't reply as he was busy tracing his nose all over her neck)
Manik: Koi Nahi aaya ga don't worry. (He said locking the door which was right next where they were standing)
Nandini: Hmmmmm (she said losing her senses as Manik was rubbing her thighs sucking her lips)

 (He said locking the door which was right next where they were standing)Nandini: Hmmmmm (she said losing her senses as Manik was rubbing her thighs sucking her lips)

Manik stops sucking her lips. He opens the zip of her dress starts moving his hands all over her back. He turns Nandini to the glass wall. He traces all her bare back which was visible to him as the zip was open. He starts placing wet kisses nd wild bites on her back leaving her in pain nd pleasure. Their was romance on the peak Manik was about to rip her dress apart when their was knock. They both came back into their senses.

Nandini: Manu chodo Muja!!!
Manik: No!!! (He said kissing her shoulders zipping her dress back)
Nandini: Manu open the door we are in office we will continue this...... (She was cut by Manik who ruffly turned her places his lips on her kissing her like their is no end. Finally being out of breath they both break the kiss. Nandini pecks his lips.

Nandini: Go Unlock the door Manu! Bhar Kaya Sara soch raha ho ga.
Manik: I don't care baby agar yeh Nahi aata Na toh I would have continued!!!
Nandini: Manu Tum bhi Na!! (She said hitting him playfully)

Manik goes opens the door Nandini starts reading a magazine. The manager comes in explains everything to Manik to which he carefully listens everything. Nandini was all time busy with the magazine not wanted to hear their boring business talks. The manager left Manik starts working while Nandini starts to feel bored.

Nandini: Manu.........(she calls him babyishly)
Manik: Yes baby!!!! (He said without taking his eyes off the laptop)
Nandini: Main office dekh ayo!! I am getting bored here!!!!
Manik: Yeah okay baby but be back soon. Manager ko kaha dena Woh tumha dikha da ga okay. Main tumra saath aata but I am busy here!
Nandini: It's alright Manu u work manger will show me!
Manik: Jaldi Ana Mera Bikul bhi dil Nahi Lagta tumhara bina. I will keep getting distracted as you will not be close to me. (He said sadly pouting Nandini went aww on him)
Nandini: Awww Manu main toh office ma hi ho jab Chaha Muja bula Lana I will come back fastly to you!!! Bye!! (She said pecking his lips)
Manik: I know Be quick!!
Nandini: Ya I will. See ya!!! (She ran away pecking his lips one more time)
Manik: This girl Na everyday she makes me go crazy for her!!
(He said ruffling his hairs)

The manager was showing her around. She was enjoying like a kid she was giving cute cute expressions while seeing the designs, furniture nd everything in the office. The manager was having an amazing time with Nandini. He was a old, kind man age around 45.

Manager: Beta apko sab Kuch Acha laga???
Nandini: Ji it's all so pretty!!!! (She exclaimed in excitement)

They both were having an amazing tour of Malhotra industries but suddenly the manager had to go as he was called by someone. Nandini was looking around when she entered the store room not knowing its a store room as their was no board outside. (I hope it make sense to you guys) She went in sees its all dark Their was no light it was all messy in a bad, disgusting state. The door closed which made her gasp. She went to open the door but it was not opening.

Nandini: yeh kul Kyun Nahi raha hai???? (She said trying to open the door sweating with fear as it was all dark) God yeh aap humasha Muja hi trouble main Kyun dalta hai. Main yaha ayi hi Kyun. Manu hai Manu ko phone Karti hu. (She takes her phone out to see their is no signal in her phone) Yaha toh signal bhi Nahi hai Manu ko kasa batyo. (She said crying out loud)

She was shivering with fear now her face was all sweaty. Her phone fell from her hands. She started feeling suffocated as their was no Air conditioner or anything of that sort. She was shouting someone to open the door but nobody could here her as their was not lot of people in that hall way.

Mr Malhotra office:
Manik was done with his work. He was calling Nandini to ask "where is she" "come back to him"but her phone was coming not available. Manik calls her 20 Times but no answer. He was now getting worried. He ran out of the office to look for her when he sees the manager talking with a employee. He runs towards him.

Manik: (shouting) where is Nandini???
Manager: (scared) Sir.... Sir.....
Manik: Bolo kaha hai Woh??? Woh Tumara saath gayi thi Na. (He said holding from his collar angrily shouting at her while others were shocked seeing him like that. He was arrogant but he never behaved like that. )
Manager: Yes sir Woh Mera saath thi Abh Woh 56 floor par gum raha tha when an employee called me so I came down. Woh I think wahi ho gi. (Manik leaves him runs towards 56th floor from the stairs from 46th floor. Manik ran as fast as he could. He reached the floor shouting for her name but he got no answer.

Manik: (shouting) Jaan, Princess kaha ho Tum??
(No answer)

Manik looked in every single room in that floor but he could not find her anywhere. He was soon going to burst out in crying on not finding her but Suddenly his eyes went to the store room. He went running to it he tried opening it 3&4 times it did not work. He tried once more luckily it opened he dashed in the store room to see a shocking site.

I end this chapter here I hope you guys loves it. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do comment and vote will be waiting for an amazing response. Love you all😘😘❤️❤️