Part 50

Hey guys what's up I know I told u guys I will not be updating but I had little time today so I will update 1 part of this story even I was missing writing so decided to write rather than just resting. Enjoy reading!! 

Manan we packing their bags for Agra or I should say Nandini was pecking the bags while Manik was hugging Nandini from back holding her tightly by her waist nuzzling in her hairs.

              (Nandini night dress)

      (Manik tracks and he is bare chest)

Manik: Baby you smell so good tumsa apna aap ko dur karna ka dil hi Nahi karta. (He said pecking on her neck while she smiles)
Nandini: Manu tuma Muja sab Kuch da Diya Na that we are taking!
Manik: Yes baby I gave u everything!!
Nandini: Kuch or toh Nahi chahiya it's all good right!
Manik: Ha baby!!
Nandini: Okay Manu Abhi chodu Muja I will go get food for you!! (She said while struggling to free herself from his grip)
Manik: No I don't want u to go anywhere!! (He said making his grip more tight on her hiding himself in her hairs more)
Nandini: Manu baby I will back in few then u can do anything you want but Muja Abhi Jana do tumna subha bhi Kuch Nahi Kahaya tha please please Manu!! (she said making a cute pout)

Manik turns her towards him pulls her really close to him holding her from her waist tightly.

Nandini: Manu Jana do Na!! (She said making a cute pleading face)
Manik: Nooooo!! (He said hiding his face in her neck Nandini titles her head back so he can more access)
Nandini: Manu bus main 5 min main vapis a jayo gi!! (She said while Manik was busy pecking all over neck)
Manik: Okay princess but jaldi Ana!! (He said taking her lips in his kissing her madly Nandini naughtingly pushes Manik away breaking Their kiss and runs down showing him her toungue)
Manik: (shouts) Baby don't worry u have to come back here tab chodu ga Nahi!!! (Nandini laughs hearing it)

Nandini goes down put food for her and Manik in one plate and move towards their room. Nandini enters and sees the room empty.

Nandini: Manu where are u?? (She said looking for him when she feels a familiar touch holding her from her waist tightly) Manu kaha Chala Gaya tha I was looking for you. Chalo eat this!!
Manik: No main Nahi kahu ga Mujsa shatani kar Rahi thi Abhi batata hu. (He takes the food plate from her hands putting it on the table starts moving towards her with a smirk while she moves back in no time. She hits the wall while Manik entwines their hands with his trapping her.

Manik: Abh kaha jayo gi!! (He said seduceively rubbing her lips all over her face)
Nandini: Ma...manu...food! (She said breathing heavingly)
Manik: Food baad main bhi kaha sakta hai Nandu!! (He said licking his lips)
Nandini: Manu thanda ho Jaya ga!! (She said with close eyes)
Manik: Nahi ho ga!! (He said huskily biting her earbole she moans)

Manik places wet kisses all over face. He leaves her hands bends down starts placing wet kisses all over her bare stomach, biting, licking and sucking it. Nandini hands move towards her hairs ruffling it. Manik slides his tongue in her belly licking all over making Nandini moan. Manik places kisses from her stomach to her cleavage removing her crop top while he was placing the kisses. He throws her shirt in a corner leaving her bra and in her night shorts. Nandini was moaning all the time enjoying the pleasure she was getting from her husband. The couple romance was on the peek when Manik phone started ringing which was right beside where their were standing. Manik totally ignored it and continued with his romance.

Nandini: Ma..Manu...pho...phone!
Manik: forgot it baby!!
Nandini: Ma...Manu...it.....can....be....important....have....a...look...on...who...is......calling!!
Manik: Okay (he picked up the phone puts on the loud speaker they both were still in the same position not moved an inch away from each other) Hello! (He said frustratedly)
Cabir: Hey Manik tuja Kaya hua hai??
Manik: Cabir Yaar why do u always have to call at the wrong timing!!! (He said irritatedly Cabir laughs out loud)
Cabir: That's my job u know or Manik Mera bhai meri choti si cute si behana ko akala chod Diya kar humasha jab Dekho Ussa romance kar raha Hota hai. Tohdi daar ka liya chod da Yaar usko!! (Nandini smiles listening to Cabir while Manik roles his eyes)
Manik: Shut Cabir Jis Baath ka liya phone kiya hai Woh Bol!!
Cabir: Hai I called to tell that me and everbody we all will be at Malhotra mansion at 5am in morning be ready or hai please romance main Maat laga rahna chod da Aaj ka liya meri choti behen ko. Agra main ja kar karna no karna hai!!
Manik: Thik hai see you guys at 5 in morning!! (Nandini makes a bad face hearing 5 am in the morning)
Nandini: Manu 5 baja how will I wake up!! (she said asked cutely)
Manik: Mera baby ko main utha du ga don't worry!!
Nandini: Thik hai so should we sleep now!!
Manik: Ofcourse let's sleep Nahi toh tumhara bhai Muja choda ga Nahi subha. We can continue our unfinished work later!!

Manik picks her up lies on the bed he lies beside Nandini hugs him nightly snuggling herself into him while he pulls her more closer to him sticking each other that the air would not even dare to pass. They both fall into the deep slumber thinking about each other dreaming about each other and  what Agra holds from them.

I end this chapter here I hope you guys guys love it. Ignore the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Do comment and vote Will be waiting for an amazing response. I hope it was not too short will be back with big update from 22 June till then bye! Love you all!!❤️❤️😘😘😘😍😍