Part 44

Manan were shocked at the Cabir revelation. Nandini scarily hugs Manik.

Nandini: Tha....that.....me....means......tha....that..som...some.....wants....to..kill....me. (She said scarily the statement Nandini made Manik worried and fearful)
Manik: Baby shhhh don't say this tumha main Kuch Nahi hona du ga. I will kill the person who even though to do it. Himmat bhi kasa hoyi koyi bhi hai Na apni Jaan gawana ka liya tyaar jo Jaya. (He said with so much fury snuggling her more into him)
Cabir: Manik we have to find the person fast before he does anything to Nandini.
Manik: Per Woh ho Kon sakta hai?????
Cabir: I think yeh kam koyi office sa hi kar raha hai. Manik cctv footage huma Ussa lata lag sakta hai.
Manik: Yeah right Cabir! Let's go quick!!! Baby come lets go!!! (He said running to where the cctv room is with Nandini and Cabir following him)

CCTV room:
Manik enters the venders their greets him but he just come to the point.

Manik: I want you to show yesterday footage fast!!!! (He said shouting at the Cctv footage guy)
Guy: Ji sir!!

The guys shows them the footage. Suddenly they see the person who took out the board Manik and Cabir were shocked to see the person while Nandini could not say anything she was just standing their hugging Manik tightly.

Manik: I never expected this! I can't believe it!!!! (He said in shock)
Cabir: Me too Manik this is unbelievable!!!!
Manik: Meri Jaan ko Marna ki koshish ki thi Na Intna tourcher Karo ga ki Nani yaad a Jaya gi!!
Nandini: Manu yeh Kon hai????
Manik: Baby tumha tohdi daar main pata lag Jaya ga yeh Kon hai!!!

They leave from their back to Mrs Malhotra office.

Manik: We have to make a good plan ki hum Issa apna jasa main phasa saka!
Cabir: Manik Listen I have a good plan!!! (He narrates the whole plan to Manik and Nandini to which they hear it carefully)
Manik: no way I can't get Nandini involve in all this Cabir never!!
Cabir: Nandini ka bina yeh plan possible Nahi hai u want the person to be caught right!!
Manik: Ya but I am not going to involve Nandini in all this!! (He said hugging Nandini tightly hiding her from cruel world)
Nandini: Manu I am going to be fine!!!
Manik: No Baby never ever!!!!!
Nandini: Manu please........ (She said cutely pleading)
Manik: Okay fine but I will be always around.
Cabir: or Manik main tumari Jaan ko Kuch Nahi hona du ga.
Manik: I trust you Cabir but Jaan please take care of yourself!!! (He said worriedly pecking on her head again and again)
Nandini: I will be safe Manu promise per Manu usna  esa Kyun kiya why the person wants to kill me?????
Manik: I don't know baby main Woh bhi Ussa bulwa lu ga. Himmat bhi kasa hoyi tumhara saath esa karna ki. (He said furiously)
Cabir: Okay angry hulk the plan is on!!!!
Manik: Toh start Kara baby be careful please be safe. Cabir listen me loud and clear meri Jaan per ek scratch Nahi Ana chahiya Nahi toh u know me. Mera Bacha please take care of your self. (He said worriedly)
Nandini: I will Manu I will take care of myself don't worry Na. (She said cutely pouting)
Manik: Pakka Nandini promise!!!!
Nandini: Yes Nandini promise I will keep myself safe or Mera saath Cabir bhai be hai Na!! (She said pecking his lips)
Manik: yeah I know he is there Cabir promise me you will keep her safe no scratch on her. (He said still worried Cabir knows how Many times he assure him but he still will worry for her but for his sake he will assure him as Many times he would like as he knows how much he loves Nandini)
Cabir: Manik hear me Nandini meri sister sa Kaam Nahi hai she is my baby doll main tumhari princess, tumari Jaan ko Kuch Nahi hono do ga. Okay please relax I will take care of her!!! (Cabir said assuring Manik who was snuggling Nandini more into him making his grip more tight on her never let her go)
Cabir: Okay Nandini so u know what u have to do right!!! (Nandini nods hiding her face in Manik neck) Manik we are all set lets go then!!! Nandini come!!! (He said looking at Manan Manik was not ready to let his life go)
Cabir: Manik chod Ussa!!! (Manik nods leaves her while Nandini looks at him with assuring eyes telling him she is going to safe)

Cabir drags Nandini with her away from Manik who was still against this plan but he had to do it. So as per the plan they took their position. Cabir without being noticed went to the store room hide himself while Nandini acting all cool went towards the 56th fall again while the person evilly smiles.

Person: (thinking) Tumna Mera Manik ko Mujsa Chin liya Nandini tumha Aaj main maar Dalu gi or Phir main Manik ko apna bana sakti hu. Mera Manik ka saath rahna ka Dream pura ho Jaya ga. Be ready to die Nandini Manik Malhotra.

The person starts moving after Nandini. Manik who was watching the person from his office door angrily looking with so much fury in his eyes went after that person carefully not getting in that person site.

Store room:
Nandini enters the store room on purpose while the person was getting happy seeing Nandini going in as that what the person wanted. The person also went in locked the door. Nandini looks at Cabir who was hiding right next to her under the table with a video recorder. He shows her thumbs up sign. Nandini acts to get shocked seeing the person.

Nandini: Who are u???????
Person: I am sanaya Mrs Malhotra one mere employee who loves your husband Manik like crazy!!! The most innocent girl in this office who come to the office in all this old fashion clothes with this glasses that's why Manik don't like me but I am sure when I will be like U he will defiantly like me I will kill u and become like you toh Manik Mujsa pyaar Kara ga. (She said laughing like nuts)
Nandini: What toh Tum yaha Muja Marna aayi ho?? What are u doing here?
Sanaya: tumha Kaya Lagta hai Kaya karna aayi hu. Tumha Marna aayi hu tumna Mujsa Mera Manik chin liya you took him away from me. Woh Mera hai Samji!!!
Nandini: Shut miss sanaya Manik tumhara Nahi Mera hai so please get out of here.
Sanaya: Tumha Kaya Lagta hai tumha main esa chod du gi yaha koi Nahi humara elawa tuma Aaj main maar Dalu gu or Manik ko apna bana lu gi. (She said taking the knife out laughing like a crazy girl. Cabir was recording everything. Manik was pacing out of the store in tension here and their worried for his princess)

Sanaya starts moving towards Nandini while she starts moving backwards. She was going to stab the knife in Nandiji heart when Cabir got hold of her. He held her hands tightly. Nandini starts taking the knife of Sanaya hand who was trying to free herself in all this Nandini got a little cut on her hand the blood starts oozing but somehow Nandini takes the knife from her. Cabir brings her out of the room with her crime confession and her. She was still trying to free herself Cabir was strong. They come to see Manik standing with the police. Nandini runs towards Manik hugs him tightly while he takes her in his embrace.

Cabir: yeh Rahi mujrim or yeh li jiya recording sir. (He said handing over sanaya and the recording to the copes)
Sanaya: Manik I love you so much please Muja maaf kardo. Main Nandini sa Bohot achi ho please Muja apna lo. Main humasha tumra saath Rahu gi. Main apna aap ko change bhi kar lu gi.
Manik: Shut up sanaya main sirf or sirf  Nandini sa pyaar karta hu. I love her so much tumsa Nahi. Please inspector isa meri Akha sa dur la jayia. Or yeh jail sa Bahar Nahi Ani chahiya Isko esi Saza dena ki yeh humasha yaad rakha. (He said angrily)

The police takes sanaya away who went with them chanting Manik I love you. Manik makes the hug more tighter he only knew with how much difficulty he spended those few mint when nandini was in the store room.

I End this chapter here I hope you guys  love it. Do comment and vote will be waiting for an Amazing response. Next part when I get a good response so start voting had commenting guys. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Love you all!!😘😘❤️❤️