Part 14 (Mehendi ceremony)

Sorry guys I am late I know please forgive me for that I was down with allergies and I get tired a lot so couldn't write. But I am here with a new update again sorry for the delay I hope you love this part.

Today was the Mehendi function. It was held in the respective houses of  Nandini and Manik.

Murty mansion: (2pm)
Nandini was getting ready for the Mehendi function she was really excited as from childhood she loves to put Mehendi on her hands and Mehendi functions and now it was her own. Navya, alya and Mukti was helping her to get ready and made her look beautiful in the dress Neyonika has sended for her. Alya and Mukti come over to Moorty mansion for Mehendi function and to have lot of fun with all the girls and ofcouse give the parcel from Neyonika as she was arriving little late because of some work. Girls dress her all up and she was looking magnificent like angle Manik's angle. The girls compliment him and teases her a little on which she blushes as always. Later the girls decided to tease Manik as he cant come here. They click Nandini picture and send it to him. They all laugh imagining Manik reaction on seeing Nandini picture.

    (Nandini dress- Imagine the hair style in black color)

Malhotra mansion: Manik was sitting with a grumpy face on his bed as he cant meet Nandini and all the other boys were playing video games and teasing him a little which was making him frustrated

Malhotra mansion:
Manik was sitting with a grumpy face on his bed as he cant meet Nandini and all the other boys were playing video games and teasing him a little which was making him frustrated.
Manik: (angrily) Guys stop I am not in a mood.
Cabir: awwww Manik baba ka dil Nahi lag raha apni Nandini ko dekha bina.
Manik: (shouts) Cabirrrr tu rukh tuja toh aaj main mar hi Dalu ga.

Cabir runs hearing that and Manik runs after him. They were running in room like manics Dhruv and Abhi started laughing hard. Suddenly Manik phone beeps Dhruv picks it up as Manik was busy catching Cabir. Dhruv sees Nandini pic and he was amazed by her beauty. He shows it to Abhi and he was amazed too how beautiful Nandini looked like an angle. He knew after seeing this picture Manik is going to go crazy to see Nandini.
Abhi: (shouts) Cabir look what Mukti sended. (Cabir runs towards them and they show him the picture and he looks at Manik).
Cabir: Manik Man U got a beautiful wife.
Manik gets confused and snatches the phone and what he saw left him amazed. He was mesmerized by Nandini beauty. He was looking like an angle his angle. As Abhi imagined now he is actually being impatient to see her. He wanted to see her now anyhow.
Manik: Guys lets go I can't wait more. I want to see Nandini.
Abhi: have some patience man.
Manik: No now I can't.Guys lets go. (Sternly)
Cabir: okay Thik a per hum Ghar main kasa Gusa ga.
Manik: ofcouse Nandini ki balcony ki window sa Woh humasha open rahati hai.
Dhruv: Ohoo buddy tuja toh sab pata hai.
Manik: Buddy tu bhi! Chalo