Part 24

The girls were trying to talk to their partners but not for once they hear them. They kept giving them angry glares. Nandini was trying hard to convince Manik but he kept ignoring her or gave her a look which made her shut her mouth.

Nandini: (cutely pleading) Manuu please man jayo Na guys please hum Kaya us chotti si girl ko esa hi shadak per chod deta. Maaf kardo Na!! Please Manu please. (Non of the guy responded Cabir parked the car in the parking lobby and all the guys went in without even saying anything to their girls)

Nandini: (sadly pouting) Abh Kaya Kara???? Mujsa Manu ka Muja ingnore karna or Mera sa Baath Na karna bardshast Nahi Hota!!!
Navya: Humara bhi!!!
Alya&mukti: Humara bhi!!
Alya: Humna Intni kosh toh ki Car main usko mana ki kisi Na Kuch Nahi bola.
Nandini: They are really mad but we have to do something!!!
Navya: Yeah let's plan something before the reception starts!
Alya: Yeah!
Mukti: Reception kitna baja hai??
Navya: It's starts at 9 at night and it's only 2 pm right now we have plenty of time to execute our mission of boys manoyo.
Nandini: per humko mana ka liya Kara Kaya?????
Alya: Kyun hum Sara apna boys ka liya lunch date plan Kara????
Navya: Yeah right!! It will fun!!!

All the girls make the arrangements and move towards their rooms to face the angry hulks.

Manan room:
Nandini enters and sees Manik coming out of the washroom after taking a bath. He looks towards her she makes a pleading sorry face but he turns his face away and move towards the mirror.

Nandini: (puppy face) Manu apni Princess ko maaf Nahi Karo ga. (Manik simply nods his head in no)
Nandini: Manu please maaf kardo Na please!! (Manik again nods her head in no)

Nandini makes a sad face Manik could not see it but he is angry he is no going to react on her sad face now. Nandini goes to the washroom and freshen up and comes out in 10 looking sexy and hot as always. Manik desires starts rising looking at Nandini she was looking no less than an europium, an angle, a doll this words would be also less to describe her beauty. Manik was losing his senses he so wanted to take her on the bed and make love to her but he remembered that he is angry. So he acts to ignore her but Nandini understands that her husband was getting turned on. She smiles naughtingly. She starts moving towards Manik seducively and Manik was already turning on. She goes and stands near him and pulls her by his shirt collar that their lips were touching but not kissing. She traces her finger on his face and lips seducively and places a kiss on his mole which was right beside his lips. Manik closes his eyes tightly. Nandini nuzzles her face in his neck her hot breath was touching his neck and Manik groans her name. Nandini gives a love bite on his neck and Manik closes his eyes and Nandini whispers:
Nandini: (huskily) Meet me in 10 in parking load will be waiting for you!! (She leaves saying that and Manik opens his eyes and smiles ruffling his hairs on remising what just happened now)

Manik: (smilingly) This Girl just makes me crazy. My Nandini I love you so much!! (He said falling on the bed suddenly he gets up and remembers that she is waiting for him in the parking)

He changes Clothes fast sets his hairs and runs towards the parking load.

             (Nandini attire)

(Nandini attire)

              (Manik attire) Manik reaches the parking load but doesn't fine Nandini

(Manik attire)
Manik reaches the parking load but doesn't fine Nandini.

Manik: Nandini Princess kaha ho Tum??? Bahar ayo please!! (Nandini comes from behind slowly and blind folds him)
Manik: Princess???
Nandini: Yes Manu its me lets go I have a suprise for you!!! (Manik smilingly nods asking no farther questions)

After 10 minutes with Manik asking one question again and again where are we going princess was over as they reach the place! Nandini carefully takes Manik out of the car making sure she don't hurt him. She takes him to a lonely serene place. She opens his blind off and what he saw left him stunned their was a aero plan in the air writing a huge big sorry. It was the most beautiful sight for him.

Nandini stands Infornt of him and bend down on her knees with huge teddy with a note near his heart which says I am sorry

Nandini stands Infornt of him and bend down on her knees with huge teddy with a note near his heart which says I am sorry. Manik was so overwhelmed. Nandini keeps the teddy down still on her knees.

Nandini: (cutely pouting like a baby holding her ears) Manu I am really really sorry please Muja maaf kardo main esa Nahi Karti par main ek chotti bachi no esa road per kasa chod sakti thi

Nandini: (cutely pouting like a baby holding her ears) Manu I am really really sorry please Muja maaf kardo main esa Nahi Karti par main ek chotti bachi no esa road per kasa chod sakti thi. Manu please forgive me tumha pata hai Muja Bilkul Acha Nahi Lagta jab Tum Mujsa naraz ho jata ho. Jab Tum Mujsa baat Nahi karta Na Muja Bohot lonely feel Hota hai. Please Manu main esa kabhi Nahi karu gi. Please sorry!!

Manik had tears in his eyes it was so overwhelming for him. He made Nandini stand up and placed his lips in her and kisses her like a mad lover. The kiss was so passionate and filled with lots of love that both of them didn't wanted to break it even when they were out of breath. Manik finally seeing Nandini out of breath he breaks the kiss and joins their forehead together.

Manik: I love you so so so so so so much much to the infinity. U are my life main dar Gaya tha ki agar tumha Kuch ho jata tha toh main kasa jitha tumhara bina main toh ma... (Nandini nods her head in no) Please never ever in your life do this stunt again please. I can't afford to lose you.
Nandini: Manu u will never lose me I am always your and I will be forever with you. I can't live without you. I love you so much. (She said hugging him tightly)

So I end this chapter here I hope you guys like it. Please comment and vote. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Love you all!!😘😘😘😘❤️❤️