Part 55

Nandini came inFront of Manik confusing everyone.

Nandini: (teary eyes) I love you Manu I will come back for you!!

Saying this they hear a the sound on gun firing. Nandini falls on the ground while all everyone widen their eyes. Manik was numb at his place. Cabir and everyone runs to her. The girls started crying hard.

Cabir: Abhi go fast bring the car!!! Manik (He said shouting at Manik to bring him out of the shock)

When Manik came to his senses his ran to Nandini and took her in his arms the blood of Nandini came in his hands and clothes. Manik takes in his arms and runs too the car not a single ear escaped his eyes he expression were cold. His face was straight void of any expressions. His reaction was not a good sign he had to cry but no not a single tear escaped his eyes. It was a clear Symbol that he is dying inside with the guilt that he could not save his life. He wanted to cry hugging Nandini while she consoling him.

Hospital:
Manik came running in hospital his clothes all wet with blood of his Jaan blood, his life. He shouted for a doctor like a maniac while everyone was shocked to see the rockstar like that. One doctor came running to them.

Doctor: OMG nurse take her to the ICU fast!!

They were taking her to the ICU while Nandini one hand was in Manik's hand who was holding it so tight. All were worried for both of them especially Cabir seeing his buddy suffering. He have to make Manik cry.

Doctor: Please leave her hand Manik!!! She has to be treated fast!! (The doctor said to Manik who was holding it so har d)

Manik looks at everyone to ensure him that they will make her fine!!!

Cabir: Manik leave her hand she will be fine they will make her fine chod do uska hand. (Manik slowly leaves her hand while tears finally escape from Manik's eyes which he harshly wipes away) Buddy don't wipe them up let them come out don't keep the pain inside you please!! (He said while tears was escaping from his eyes too)

The girls were crying hugging each other. While Abhi and Dhruv were silently weeping.

Cabir: Let it out Manik please I beg you!! When Nandini will wake up she will be really sad seeing u like this Na!!

Manik falls on the ground and starts crying hard while Cabir.

Manik: Nandiniiiiiii (he screams while crying hard breathing heavily)

Cabir: Buddy u know what she said she will come back for you!!!! She will she will not leave her Manu alone hear Na!! (Manik nods innocently while still crying hard)

Dhruv: Buddy doctor!! (He said while he see doctor coming out of ICU)

Doctor: Guys I do want to lie you guys or anything but she is very critical. We took the bullet out but She has lost lot of blood and the poison of bullet has spread in her Body. I took it out but let's see. I have little hope on her but and I am trying my best but If she is not awake in 6 hours I am sorry to say but she will be de.... (He was cut my Manik who got up held his collar tightly)

Manik: If something even happened to her I will ruin your life. I will set this hospital on fire samja. I want her to be fine meri Jaan hai Woh if something happened to her Na I am fucking going to ruin you and your so called hospital!!!! (He shouts at him while doctor gets scared Cabir frees the doctor collar from Manik's hold)

Cabir: I am sorry for Manik side doctor please save her if we lost her we are going to lost Manik forever please!!!

Doctor: It's okay I understand I will try my best!!! (He goes away)

Manik: Muja Nandini ka pass Jana hai!!! (He screams while still crying)

Abhi: Buddy u can't u are not allowed samaj!! (He said while tears were flowing from his eyes holding Manik's hand who was going in)

Manik: Abhi Mera haath chod Muja meri Nandini ka pass Jana hai leave me!!! (He angrily screams at him)

Cabir: Abhi let him go he will be fine!!! (He said while Abhi backs off)

Manik goes in the ICU to see Nandini attached with lot of drips. Manik starts crying again.

Manik: What is this princess?? U will leave me in this cruel world alone hai??Esa Kaya soh Rahi ho baby u have to get up?? Don't u wanna go to the adventure park again with me?? Cabir ka saath masti Nahi Karni?? I know u want to toh Chalo u have to wake up for that wake up Na?? (He falls on the ground crying hard holding her hand) Get up Na baby please Mera liya please I beg you!!!!!

Cabir comes in, he moves towards Manik picks him up.

Cabir: Chal Manik have food Nandini ko Acha Nahi laga ga when she will wake up.

Manik: Muja Nahi khana when princess will wake up she will make me eat with her hands! I will eat from her hands.

Cabir: Manik tab Tu or kha Lana Nandini ka haath sa per Abh toh tohda sa kha la.

Manik: Nahi main Nandini ka haath sa kaho ga samaj Nahi ata Cabir!! (He screams at him)

The doctors comes running in hearing this.

Doctor: Who let u guys in nobody is allowed here.

Manik: And who are u to stop me I am with my wife so keep your rules with you samja!! (The doctor scarily nods)

5 and half hours have been already passed but their is no improvement in Nandini. Everyone heart is beating fast. Only half and hour is left. Manik is still holding hand sitting on the ground with tears flowing from his eyes non-stop.

The doctor comes in and starts giving some shocks to Nandini to wake her up but he didn't get any response. All were seeing this from outside crying more and more. All barges into the room.The lines went blank on the machine while doctors look at Manik with sad eyes.

Doctor: I am sorry Mr. Malhotra your your wife is no more!!!!

All falls on the ground crying hard while Manik was numb.

I end this chapter here. I hope it was not too boring. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Is Nandini really dead??? Do comment and vote will be waiting for an amazing response. Love you all!❤️