Part 20

Manik and Nandini took the blessing of all the elders and they blessed them with lot of love. The media clicked some pictures of the newly wed couple who are madly in love with each other. After a while all the youngsters went and sat on the table booked especially for all them to eat. Nandini and Manik were eating in one plate and feeding each other. Fab5 and abhnav were smiling seeing them. Nandini was full but Manik was making her eat more and more to which all were laughing.

Nandini: (pouts) Manu I am full please I can't eat more.
Manik: Jaan bus tohda sa Kalo Na please.
Nandini: (pouting)But I am full please.
Manik: But Jaan tumna kahya hi kitna hai Chalo tohda so or kaha lo please mera liya.
Nandini: (sadly pouting) Manu this is not fair u know I will eat if u say this.
Manik: I know bacha Chalo eat this. (He makes her eat and Nandini was cutely pouting as she could not take it more and all were laughing seeing this.)
Cabir: Rahna da Na Manik agar us ko Nahi or kaha Na hai toh.
Nandini: (cutely pouting) Yaa Manu please please.
Manik: Okay fine but take this last bite. (Nandini takes the last bite and Manik smiles)
Cabir: (teasingly) Aaj raat ka Kaya plan
Hai Manik? Suhagraat ka liya ready ho Na. (Nandini blushes hard and hugs Manik tightly)
Manik: Cabir main tuja yahi jinda gad tu ga chup kar.
Cabir: Thik a Thik a sorry.

Few elders come towards them and blesses them to which they both smile widely. All the guest retired to their rooms.The girls take Nandini to Manik's room to which was fully decorated. They made her sit on the bed Nandini blush thinking what will happen here in few.

The boys were walking with Manik towards his room

Cabir: tuja pata hai Na suhagraat pa Kya kar tha hai.
Abhi: Ha agar Nahi pata na Cabir tuja uska lesson da da ga. (Cabir hits Abhi)
Manik: Mujha pata hai Kya kar tha hai or Tum log chup Raho.

Manik reaches his room. He was going to enter when the girls stops him.
Manik: (irritatingly) Kya hai?
Navya: Jija ji hum apko esa andar Nahi Jana da ga. 25,000 nikalo.
Manik: What are u guys crazy Kuch Nahi Milna wala bago yaha sa.
Alya: Esa kasa Nahi Milna wala
Mukti: Jab tak huma pasa Nahi mila ga hum yaha sa Nahi Jaya. Na Nandini sa Milna da ga. (Manik being impatient gave them what they asked for)
Navya: Yeah hui Na baat. Abh aap ja sakta hai andar. (They gives him the way to go in. Nandini was smiling all the time.
All: Best of luck for the suhagraat guys.Have fun!!! (Nandini blushes and Manik smiles)

They all went away Manik locked the door and slowly went towards her. Nandini was looking down blushing. Manik moves towards her and makes her look towards him. She blushes seeing his desire filled eyes.
Manik: Nandini are u ready Na?
Nandini: U don't have to ask Manik just make me yours. I want you to me make me yours. I love you.

Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan
Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan
Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein Mujhe
(Manik smiles and slower moves towards her and places his lips on her. He kisses her madly. He made Nandini lie down on the bed and unpins Her dupata and throws it a corner. He starts kissing all over neck to which he moans)
Main Khud Ko Chupaau Kahan
Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan
Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein Mujhe
(Manik bites all over her neck and soothes it after licking all over the love bites. He moves towards her ear and kisses on the on both ear lobes and take off both the ear rings. He moves little up and kisses on both over her eyes. Nandini was only moaning and was lying surrendered)
Main Khud Ko Chupaau Kahan
Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan.
(Manik kisses over her visible chest and bites over their to which Nandini moans. He slides the lehenga top and removes it and removes her bra too which Nandini starts breathing heavenly now her whole upper front was visible to him. He takes one of his bo*** and bites it harshly and was licking and nibbling it like it was his favorite candy. He left it after few and takes the other one and does the same with other while his hand was romancing all her waist and inner parts. Nandini was moaning badly)
Yeh Pal Hai Apna To Is Pal Ko Jee Le
Sholon Ki Tarha Zarah jal Ke Jee Le
Pal Jhapakte Kho Na Jana
(Nandini changes their position and takes his lips in hers to which Manik smiles. She was now taking control. She breaks the kiss and starts opening Manik sherwani bottons and removes it and his vast. Nandini kisses all over bare chest and bites his nipples and neck to which he groans. Manik changes their position)
Chuke Karlo Yakin Na Jane pal yeh Paaye Kahan
Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan
(Manik removed the Choli and throws it in a corner. Nandini also removes her pants. Manik picks up the roses which were on the bed and throws it on her. He kisses her eyes, her neck, ears, breast, stomach and licks her belly to which she moans loudly.

Baahon Mein Teri Yun Kho Gaye Hai
Armaan Dabe Se Jagne Lage Hai
Jo Mile Ho Aaj Hum Ko Door Jana Nahin
(Manik removes his inners and hers and covers them with the duvet)
Mitado Saari Yeh Duriyan
Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan
Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein Mujhe
(He kisses all over her inner parts to which she was moaning loudly)
Main Khud Ko Chupaaun kahan.
(He moves up and places his lips on her and enters her slowly to which tears trickle down her eyes. He cleans it and then when she was comfortable with it he starts going it faster and wildly to which she moans in his mouth. They both made love till the morning and when their bodies were drained and tired they slept sharing a kiss before Falling into a peaceful sleep)

So I end this chapter here I hope your guys love it. Please comment and vote. Ignore the Grammatical errors and sleeping mistakes. Love you all chicas.❤️❤️😘😘😘