Part 47

Mall:
They all enter the mall. The crowd started screaming fab 5. The fans ran to them to get their autographs to which they gave them happily. They all took wanted to take selfies with Nandini to which she agreed. They took selfies with her happily. After they were done with the fan meeting. They all move towards the movie theater which Cabir booked just for them for 1 day. They move in.

Movie theater:

Nandini: Yaayyyy movie time it's going to be so much fun!!! (She said excitingly jumping like a kid) Cabir: Ya doll! Abhi: Main popcorn and cold drinks la kar aata hu

Cabir: Ya doll!
Abhi: Main popcorn and cold drinks la kar aata hu.
Nandini: Otay (okay) !! (She said cutely)
Mukti: Awwww tu kitna hai Nandini dil karta hai tuja Chota bacho ki Tera cuddle hi Karka raho. (She said pulling Nandini chubby cheeks)
Navya: Movie start ho gayi!!

Abhi enters with lot of popcorn and drinks. He goes sits between Mukti and Navya. Nandini sits beside Cabir. Alya sits next to Nandini. Next to Alya Dhruv. The movie starts Nandini was giving her precious reviews time to time on How she likes the other shahrukh? Who she likes? Who is more handsome? What will happen next others were watching the movie less and we're watching her listening her precious reviews. Abhi Woh find the movie boring was falling asleep but Mukti was waking him up by throwing the popcorns on him again and again which led them to have a popcorn fight between the couple. Navya and Cabir were stealing glances of each other as Nandini was sitting between them. Dhruv and Alya were having a cozy they were busy in their romance. Only Nandini was the one who was so into the movie not getting distracted from the movie. The last scene was going to all the couples were busy in each other no one was paying attention to the movie. Suddenly Nandini starts crying to which they all come out of each other land and look at her in shock.

Cabir: Doll Kaya hua??? Tu roh Kyun Rahi hai??? (He said wiping her tears which was flowing again and again)
Nandini: Wo...Woh... Dek...Dekho...... (She said pointing her finger towards the screen they see the scene and understand why she is crying)
Abhi: Barbie doll is all reel don't cry!!!
Dhruv: Nandini shhh it's alright!!! (He said trying to calm her down who kept crying)
Alya: Yes Nandini it's fine shhh!!!
Mukti: Guys make Nandini stop crying Nahi toh iska patidev choda ga Nahi huma.
Cabir: Hai Manik OMG Nandini please don't cry Na!! (Nandini cleans her tears and sniffs)
Nandini: I am sad yeh movie ki ending I don't like!! (She said sadly pouting like a baby)
Abhi: Barbie doll we will make the ending change for you okay!!!
Nandini: Okay!! (She said making a sad pout)
Dhruv: Abh Kyun sad ho Nandu??
Nandini: I just don't like the ending its Ganda!!! (She said like a baby making everyone go aww on her)

Nandini phone started ringing displaying ❤️Love❤️ aka Manik. Nandini starts to smile widely.

Navya: Nandu kiska phone hai???
Nandini: Manu ka!!! (She said happily picking it up)
She moves out and goes far from all the couples who got busy in themselves.

Phone call:
Nandini: Manu where are u I miss you so so much!! Come to me Na! (She said babyishly making a pout)
Manik: Awww Mera Bacha I will come to u fast but Mera baby Na movie enjoy ki?? (He said lovingly)
Nandini: No u know the ending was so Ganda I hated it I don't like it. (She said making a sad pout)
Manik: Awwww movie bad tha but it's okay Woh Konsi real thi it's okay!!! Koi achi si movie dekh lo toh meri baby ka mood bhi Acha ho Jaya ga. (He said softly)
Nandini: Manu come na I want to watch a movie with u. I miss you u come Na!!! (She said cutely)
Manik: Turn back baby!!! (Nandini turns back to see Manik standing with a wide smile)
Nandini: Manu........ (She shouts runs towards him hugs him tightly. He twirls her around happily)
Manik: Awww Mera baby Na Intna miss kiya. (He said pecking on her forehead)
Nandini: Ha Bohot per Manu tum or tumna Muja bataya Kyun Nahi ki U are coming!! (She said snuggling more into him)
Manik: I wanted to give my baby a surprise. Or Wasa bhi I was missing my Bacha so much toh main yaha a Gaya!! (He said picking her up moving towards other while she hides her face in his chest)
Nandini: Awwwww I love you Manu!!
Manik: I love you too so much!!! (He kisses her to which she responds equally) Acha Jaan Mera baby roya tha. (He said directly looking into her eyes which were little puffy)
Cabir: Yes she cried Woh bhi ek bakar movie ka liya. (He said looking at Manik who sat beside him with Nandini in his lap snuggled into him)
Nandini: No Woh achi movie hoti agar the ending was good!! (She said keeping her point)
Manik: But baby u should not have cried u waisted precious diamonds which is not good Na! Or Woh bhi ek movie ka liya not good!!
Nandini: sorry Manu main aga sa kabhi Nahi cry Karo ki movie ka liya!! (She said pouting)
Manik: Good Bacha!! (He said pecking her lips)
Mukti: Abh Kaya Kara or tu kasa yaha???
Manik: Woh main Nandini ko miss kar raha tha toh Agaya or office main koi kam bhi Nahi tha. (He said kissing Nandini cheeks to which she smiles brightly)
Abhi: Barbie doll now what u wanna do??? (He said pulling her cheeks)
Nandini: Tum logo ko bhi toh movies dekhni thi Woh dekha???
Abhi: Yeah please let's watch London 1920.
Manik: Woh Kon si movie hai? (He said blankly having no idea about it)
Cabir: It's a horror movie!
Manik: What then no Nandini is not watching it! (He said sternly)
Mukti: Why???
Manik: U know Na she is scared of all this! My baby cried last time I don't want this so no big no!!! (Abhi pouts sadly) Kaya Abhi bacho ki Tera behave kar raha hai. Tu kal Ajana dekhna main pay bhi kardu ga sab ka liya but when Nandini is here no horror movie!!
Nandini: But man.... (Manik cuts her in between)
Manik: Nandini no arguments!!!! U are not watching it that's final!!
Nandini: Okay Manu Nahi Dekho gi!! (She said hiding her face in his shirt)
Navya: Dilwala dekha???
Manik: Woh movie horror toh Nahi hai na. (Navya laughs)
Navya: No Jija ji Nahi hai chinta maat kijiya!
Manik: Good!!
They watch Dilwala Manik was leased interested in watching the movie he was busy romancing with Nandini who was lying in his lap. He was all the time kissing her bare stomach bending down, rubbing her thighs, moving her hands inside her bra squeezing her bo*** Nandini was enjoying all his sweet tourchers and was smiling all the time while watching the movie. She was also pecking his lips time to time. Other didn't notice them as they all were busy watching the movie.

I end this chapter here I hope it was not to boring. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do comment and vote will be waiting for an amazing response. Love you all!!😘😘😘❤️❤️