Part 15 (mehendi ceremony con..)

So I am here again with an early update because of the lovely comments I received and a special a beautiful message I received from ZahidaShaikh  who's comments always leave me motivated and makes me write more and this update I am giving specially for her!!!! Thanks for the lovely comments u always give!!!😘😘😘😍😍. I hope you all love the part and specially you Zahida.

Mehendi ceremony was still on. The girls and ladies were dancing when suddenly Neyonika suddenly sees Cabir a little bit who was peeping from behind the pillar she understands what they are doing here. She excuses herself and slowly slowly moves from the other side of the pillar where the boys could not see her coming. She goes behind them and smirkes. She pates on Abhi who was at the end he turns and sees Neyonika standing he gets shocked. Neyonika gestures him to move. He moves she forwards and pates on Dhruv shoulder who thought its Abhi.
Dhruv: Abhi Kya hai dekhna da Na. Alya Kya lag Rahi hai. She is looking so sexy and hot. I wish I could just go their. (Neyonika laughs a little and pates again. Dhruv gets angry and turns and shouts:
Dhruv: (shouts turning ) Kya hai Abhi dekhna da Na de na. (Hearing Dhruv shout Cabir also turns and their eyes bulge out of their socks seeing Neyonika looking them smirking).
Neyonika: Kya hua esa Kya dekh raha ho. Or Tum log yaha Kya kar raha ho. Or especially mera Betha kaha hai jo tumha yaha laya hai.
Cabir: (stammering) Woh..... Woh...... Aunty.... Hum Ena Nahi chaha ta teh Woh Manik Bohot request kar raha tha yaha Ena ka liya so hum Na socha ki kitna humra groom request kar raha toh is ki wish puri kar da.
Abhi: Ya aunty Cabir Bikul sahi Bol raha hai.
Dhruv: ya aunty Cabir is 100% right. Manik huma force kar raha tha toh hum a Gaya.
Neyonika: (holds Cabir ears he shouts) sab samajti hu Mai Sab Manik Nahi karta Tum bhi Us sa kam Nahi ho. Vasa hai kaha Voh.
Boys: Nandini ka room main.

Neyonika nods and goes toward Nandini room with boys following her. She opens Nandini room and sees Manik lying hugging the teddy with eyes closed. Manik thought its Nandini but he kept his eyes closed. Neyonika tells the boys to keep their mouth shut don't say anything. The boys and giggles. Neyonika moves forward and keeps her hand on Manik shoulder. Manik without opening her eyes keeps takes Neyonika hands in his.
Manik: (confusingly) Princess tumhara hand toh Intna soft ta Intna hard kasa ho Gaya.
The boys laughs loud hearing that even Neyonika. Manik opens his eyes and sees Neyonika and the guys he gets up form the bed with jerk. The boys were still laughing and he glares at them.
Manik: m...mom... Aap yaha.
Neyonika: ha main yaha Tum logo koh Sharam Nahi aati lakiyo ka function esa chup chup kar dekhna main.
Manik: But mom I came here to see Nandini.
Neyonika: chup kar Abh chalo Tum sab nicha.
Abhi: Aunty no please
Manik: yeah mom please esa maat ki jiya.
Neyonika: No no no chalo chalo
She holds Manik ears and takes him down. The boys follow them with their face hung down.
Manik: (shouts) mom please leave its Hurting. (Manik shout got everyone attention. They all see Neyonika dragging Manik with his ear tightly hold and the boys face hung down. Nandini gets tensed seeing Manik like that and everybody else where shocked. Some girls in the Mehendi were ogling at him as he was looking handsome and dashing. Neyonika brings him down and makes him stand infront of everyone and boys beside him all had puppy face on which made the girls go all Awwww on them.

              (Manik attair)Manik: Mom please leave Na it's hurting ahh

(Manik attair)
Manik: Mom please leave Na it's hurting ahh. (Seeing Manik in pain Nandini got worried. Not able to see him in pain she says)
Nandini: (worriedly and cutely pleading) Mom please leave him Na see it's hurting him. Please please please.
Everyone smiles at Nandini cares for Manik and Manik smiles hugely hearing His princess. Neyonika leaves him.
Nm: pher Betha ji aap log Gusa kaha sa humna toh eta hua Nahi dekha. Nahi toh Mai Gusna hai deti.
Abhi: Woh hum Nandini ki balcony sa aya tha. Usna toh huma gusya tha.
Nm: (turns towards Nandini) Nandini tuuuuu.
Nandini: hmmm Woh ha Muja Bohot Pyas Lagi hai Mai pani pika ati hu. (She turns to leave but her mom stops her comes towards her and holds her ears)
Nandini: (shouts in pain+pouting sadly) mom it's hurting please leave Na. Ahhhhhh (Manik also gets worried like Nandini seeing her in pain. He was now feeling more pain seeing Nandini in pain).
Manik: Aunty please leave her Na Usa dard ho raha ho ga. Please Woh huma andar Nahi Ana deti pher humna hi Usa force kiya. Please leave her Na. (Nandini mom smiles widely seeing Manik's care towards her but doesn't leave her.
Nm: main ek sharat pa chodu gi. Mazoor hai.
Manik: ha ha jaldi boliya.
Nm: Tum Muja aaj sa mom kaho ga.
Manik: (smiles) ofcouse mom please leave her. (Nandini mom leave her ear and Nandini rubs her ear)
Nandini: (sadly pouting) Ahhh mom Intni Zoor sa koi pakta hai kitna dard ho raha hai.
Everyone laughs and goes Awww on her seeing her cutely pouting and complaining. The Mehendi function continue Neyonika and Nandini mom move towards their Mehendi designers. Manik move towards Nandini and says:
Manik:Princess Bohot dard ho raha hai.
Nandini: (cutely) ha per Tum Thik ho Na.
Manik: (smilingly) ya don't worry
Nandini: (cutely pouting) Manu I am so hungry.
Manik: Awww chalo mera baby lets eat.
Nandini: (cutely) okay
Alya: awwwww Tum log kitna cute ho. (Manik & Nandini smile)

They all move towards the huge table in the garden. The girls go and sit their and their partners go and get the food.
Mukti: U are so lucky Nandini u are getting making he is such a caring and loving guy.
Nandini: (smiles brightly) I know I am the luckiest girl in this world that I got Manik. He is a pure love my love. I can never thank god enough for giving me Manik's The girls smile)

Boys come and starts feeding their girls. All the couples were done except Manan they moved inside telling them to come fast they nod. After they were done with the food Nandini tells Manik to find his name in her Mehendi. Manik got really excited. He started to find it. He was making the most cutest faces while finding it and Nandini was adoring him. Finally when he found he screamed with joy.
Manik: (excitingly shouting) I found it I found it yayyy. (Nandini smiles hugely).
Nandini: Nice Mr. Malhotra!!!
Manik: (huskily in her ears) Nice sa Kaam Nahi Chala ga princess I need reward jo main tumse baad main la lu ga. (Nandini blushes hard)

So I end this chapter here I hope you guys loved it. Please comment and vote. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Love you all!!!😘😘😚